Happy Thanksgiving week to all of my US readers! I’m stoked to see my family, puppy Bow, and brother back from his first semester at college. I love working on this post each year and rounded up some notable deals below, with photos showing the actual fit on me for many of the items.
Click any of the below categories to jump to what you’re looking for! **If viewing on mobile, you may need to click the category twice for the link to work**
This is the time I repurchase my favorite skincare every year. The gift sets + a sitewide discount are usually the best value, sometimes cheaper than purchasing the individual item by itself!
The deal: A very good 25% off sitewide & free US shipping. Plus, 2-piece mystery gift with orders $100+. This is the highest discount Tatcha has offered (was 20% off last year), and I was told some of the “mystery gifts” are pretty good as well!
- Updated to add: Indigo overnight repair cream. I got a sample earlier this month that I’ve been trying out and WOW I have to echo the reviews. If you have sensitive or irritated skin, this “serum in cream” is fragrance free, extra gentle, soothing and smoothing. It got cold here and we were blasting the dry heat so my skin was irritated with a few rough patches, and from just a few uses this has already really calmed my skin down leaving it soft and plump the next morning. I would use this in lieu of the Dewy Skin cream on nights when your skin is irritated or needs more TLC, though in reading the reviews, many use it on a daily basis for mature skin.
- Hydration Obento – nice gift set featuring their 4 best selling creams in travel size, including a mini Indigo overnight repair cream.
- The Dewy Skin Cream – a velvety textured, rich night cream. I use it very regularly each winter.
- The Water Cream – their top seller cream which I use in the mornings and in more warm or humid weather. This is lighter weight, for when you don’t need as rich a cream as the Dewy.
The deal: 30% off sitewide, plus free 10-piece gift with orders $75+. If you get both of the below gift sets, it qualifies for the GWP so you essentially have 3 awesome gifts. (ends 12/4)
- Black Friday blockbuster: 2 eye creams for less than the price of 1 usually (after the 30% off in cart). This is one of my favorite Biossance products and I’ve gotten several friends hooked on it as well! It’s creamy, hydrating and gentle around the delicate eye area with no irritation.
- Miracle Moisture Set – gift set including my favorite 3 Biossance products: 1) full size vitamin C rose oil, 2) mini copper peptide plumping serum and 3) mini marine algae eye cream. Great value because the full size rose oil alone costs more than the set!
The deal: 30% off, plus a 7-piece gift if you spend $100.
- Honey Hydration Set – includes a full size Honeymoon Glow (this has been an EP reader favorite the past 2 years) which by itself is normally $60, plus two minis. Great calue after the additional 30% off!
- Holiday Clean Green Trio – a fun gift set featuring their Clean Green cleansing balm in three limited-edition scents. I toggle between Farmacy and Elemis cleansing balms and think Farmacy’s is pretty darn good if you haven’t tried it yet. I also like the different subtle scents it comes in – favorite is Peach!
- See all other value gift sets
The deal: 35% off sitewide, plus a 7-piece gift if you spend $150
- Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Trio. Excellent value of their bestselling cleansing balm after the extra discount. I massage this onto my dry face, then add a little warm water so that it melds into a milky cleansing oil texture, and then wash it off with a warm washcloth.
The deal: 40% off your order if you bundle with their Synbiotic gut health capsules
- I took their prenatal and postnatal vitamins for my second pregnancy.
The deal: V8 vacuum at one of the best prices I’ve seen for a Dyson cordless vac.
- Price just dropped: cordless V8 Absolute vacuum on sale for $279! Previously the lowest sale for this V8 Absolute (with all the attachment heads) was $349. Best thing ever for keeping our condo floors clean and even has a long hair & pet hair attachment.
- Update 11/27: quickly sold on on Dyson.com, but I believe I found the same deal here (difference is it has 1 less attachment head I believe) and ordered it for a special gift! On our Dyson I only really use the main attachment head and the crevice tool for furniture.
The deal: 25% off sitewide. Their best discount of the year (typically 20% is the most during other months)
- Their organic cotton signature hemmed sheet set has nearly 11,000 reviews (!) and makes getting into bed nightly feel a little more luxurious. These get softer with washing and are breathable in the summer. Their sheet sets come in a beautiful box with ribbon, and make a high end gift for the people in your life who are the hardest to shop for i.e. parents or in laws!
I’ve been waiting for Cyber Week deals to pull the trigger on one of the below mattresses, as I’ve desperately been wanting to upgrade ours! I’ve done extensive research and narrowed it down to these two based on friends’ testimonials and online reviews. If you have input on either, please let me know!
- Nest Bedding Sparrow mattress:
- The Deal: 25% off + lifetime comfort bundle ($500 value including a replacement top layer)
- @brooklynblonde says this mattress has been life changing and two of my friends agree, specifically mentioning the Medium is very comfortable for their petite frame. I like that you can get a new top layer in a different firmness for free as part of this bundle.
- Saatva classic mattress
- The Deal: save $200+.
- This mattress tops a lot of online expert’s reviews as their #1 pick for an overall excellent mattress. This is an innerspring style mattress that comes with free white glove service to the room of your choice, and they can remove your old one as well.
The deal: Up to 60% off these items and free ship on orders $99+
- Deep Dutch oven – $200 (retail $380) with some beautiful, unique gold handle combos like chambray and graphite that are exclusive to Le Creuset’s own website. The 5.25 qt size on this is very similar to their signature 5.5 qt dutch oven that we own but at a much lower price during this sale
- You can also change out the knob color of any pot
The deal: Up to 50% off + free shipping
- See the extra discounted Black Friday trees
- Our 7.5″ slim flocked tree – see it in our old condo here. Their trees are top notch quality and I love the slim option for small spaces.
The deal: 25% off everything
- Wallpaper – been waiting for a good sale like this to get some for our bathroom facelift!
- Step stool – adorable and durable weight step stool (does not tip easily at all)
The deal: Up to 45% off sitewide + up to $150 off select styles
- Always Pan – now under $100! We use this a lot for sautéing (less great for dishes that require a powerful non stick), and the built in steamer tray gets a lot of use from us + my mom.
- Save over $100 on the Home Cook Duo – a bundle of the Always Pan + Perfect Pot
For the Guys
- Club Monaco funnel neck coat
- The deal: 40% off everything
- One of the nicest tailored men’s coats Nick tried on this year, in terms of quality and fit. They also make a chic women’s black coat starting in xxs.
- J.Crew Ludlow Topcoat in Wool-cashmere
- The deal: 50% off
- A very classic top coat that Nick tried on and still liked this year. The retail price has gone up compared to recent years, so at under $250 this is a great value! See on Nick here.
- J.Crew Nordic Parka
- A well-reviewed thick winter coat for men.
The deal: Up to 40% off fire pits, save $175 on the Bonfire 2.0
- Still working on our men’s holiday gift guide, but this was a FREQUENTLY mentioned “hit” from my polls, and a request of several friend’s husbands.
The deal: Up to $200 off Theragun massagers (popular percussive therapy device).
- I got Nick the Theragun Prime in a prior year after so many of you recommended it as a huge hit gift for men. Nick loves using his to massage out pain points while catching up on Netflix. After checking out both the Mini and Prime, the Prime was much easier to grip and the easy choice for him! Also available at Amazon for the sale price.
Baby & Kids
Stokke High Chair
The deal: discounted in select colors at several retailers including Nordstrom. Def look at the listing closely to see whether it’s just for the base chair, or if it includes certain attachments like the baby seat, tray table, and cushion.
- For kids over 2, I would suggest getting just the base chair.
- For babies, I do like the complete set with all the attachments and use it daily for my kids from 6 months to around 2.5 years.
The deal: Up to 70% off
- 20-40% off Anywhere Chairs. I feel like this is the only time of the year these go on sale!
- Up to 30% off baby gear
- The deal: Save $30
- The Babbler play kit was our favorite kit, if you wanted to start with one. It’s designed for months 13-15 but our kids were using it a few months before age 1, and Rio still loves playing with many of the components at age 2.
- Kiwi Co.
- The deal: 20% off their gift shop
The deal: 20% off with code BIGSALE. (Ends Monday 11/28)
We have these completely breathable, washable, and recyclable mattresses for both kids (in mini crib size for Rio and full crib size for Nori) and really love them – would highly recommend!
The deal: 50% off everything + extra 20% off clearance
- Pajamas – I always size up for the kids since you can fold the cuffs over
- Toddler undies. Hands down the BEST no-wedgie, easy to pull up toddler undies.
The deal: 30% off everything.
- Let’s Dance dress is the cutest circle dress and well made
The deal: 40% off select styles (ends Monday 11/28)
- This is where I got Nori’s winter coat this year (cute + nice quality), but sizes are going quickly!
The deal: Up to 50% off several signature boot styles. I have almost always found SW below the knee boots to fit my calves perfectly in terms of both shaft height and slimness!
- 50/50 knee high boot
- Tieland boots in a color very similar to mine (see on me)
- Yuliana suede sock bootie
The deal: Up to 60% off almost everything.
- Zerogrand winter shearling boot on major sale. Water resistant, stylish yet functional.
- Zerogrand wedge city boot
The deal: 25% off all full-priced items if you login to a North Face account (free to create), and up to 40% off select coats.
- 30% off their Metropolis parka in 2 colors
The deal: Up to 60% off women’s coats. I like to point out Macy’s because they are able to get brands to make petite exclusive sizing for them that isn’t sold anywhere else!
- Michael Kors petite hooded puffer coat in black + khaki starting in xxs petite. This one looks stylish and sleek for a puffer, with a little edginess and has great reviews. It’s reminiscent of the signature Mackage puffer style which is much more $
- LRL petite hooded puffer coat sizing starts in xxs petite
The deal: Up to 50% off + free shipping on all outerwear. No frills, warm parkas avail. in petite sizing. They’re lightweight in feel but are toasty and insulating once you put it on. They also have a satisfaction guarantee and practical features (i.e. water resistant outer, fleece lined zippered pockets, removable faux fur hood, sherpa lining). I fit size XS petite with plenty of room to layer.
- Sun Valley Parka – their signature coat with over 3,000 reviews. I prefer the longer length on a coat like this these days, and for longer coats, I like that they have the 2-way zipper to open it up a bit from the bottom for ease of movement. See on me.
- Glacier Park Down Coat – a straighter cut, midi length duffle-style down coat that doesn’t have waist definition like the Sun Valley, but I like it. Cute in the customer review with the beanie and boots, too.
The deal: Up to 70% off
- Black Friday doorbuster deals (boots under $50)
- Women’s Saltwater Duck Boot for a mild winter / wet weather boot
The deal: 20% off + free global ship. (Ends Monday 11/28) Been eying their bags for a while now! They’re well made, are chic yet classic in design and the cross-bodys I tried on have been petite-friendly.
- Their best selling style is the Vancouver which has a roomy capacity and converts easily from shoulder to crossover bag. For someone my height, I’d punch another hold into the strap for wearing crossbody which is easy to DIY due to the style of holes on the strap. See it on me.
- I also love the London for more subtle hardware and a sliding strap length adjustment.
- YSL Lou Bag with gold logo – $500 off. I haven’t personally purchased from this AU luxury retailer yet, but read through a few dozen positive US-based reviews on Trustpilot.
- Le 5 a 7 Hobo – $700 off
The deal: Up to 50% off designer styles + $50 off every $200 spent on select items
- The deal: Up to 30% off select items. I’ve made quite a few purchases here over the years and have always had a good experience. I also like their easy buyback program (up to 1 year later) on items I originally purchased through their site.
The deal: 40% off select styles
- Garret combat boots – See on me here and here. The platform sole is leg-lengthening paired with my usual leggings or dark jeans, and these are so comfortable for me off the bat.
- Select colors of the Loraine loafers
- Anderson boots (also on sale at Amazon) – Just got these and wow, I LOVE them as a chunkier yet elongating block heeled Chelsea boot. I wanted a taller shaft and heel than my Caslon boots for a different look.
The deal: Up to 60% off + free shipping
- Lodge slippers. I sized up to a 6.
- Icon trench coat. See on me here and here
- Supersoft mockneck sweater. See on me. So versatile and also pairs well with the icon trench.
- Teddy sherpa coat. See on me in xxs regular
- Petite cocoon coat (similar at J.Crew Factory with different pockets; see prior year’s on me below)
The deal: 25% off. My everyday bra!
- Barely Zero Spaghetti Strap Wireless Bra – also in a bundle of two or three. See on me. This one is my favorite and most worn style for everyday / WFH.
- 2022 Fixed cup wavy bra (also with a clasp back option) – read my review. The XS/S in the 2022 styles run smaller than their “one size” 2021 Barely Zero bra.
- Barely Zero Classic Strap Wireless Bra – also in a bundle of two or three. See on me.
The deal: 25% off everything + free ship (ends Monday 11/28). Super rare promo from them! Their non-stretch dresses run a little small and anything with defined bust cups tend to fit small in the cups.
- Twilight dress. See on me. When shopping their non-petite items I always look for adjustable aspects like tie shoulders for a good fit.
- Cassi knit dress. Simple but flattering, sexy little black jersey dress.
- Tops: I LOVE their tops for adding some style to a simple denim outfit.
- Gigi strappy sandal. These took breaking in for me, but are minimal sandal perfection. Over the summer I’m defaulted to these with pretty much every outfit that needed a barely-there sandal.
The deal: 50% off sitewide + 60% off flash sale
- Petite gray jeans – read my review and see on me here. One of my favorite jeans lately and works so well with all types of shoes.
- Double-faced shirt jacket – read my review and see on me here. Well stocked in grey!
- Chunky Trainer sneakers – see some of the ways I’ve styled these here and here.
The deal: 50% off (ends Monday 11/28)
- Rose wool wrap coat – See it on me. Still as gorgeous and sharp of a coat now as it was several years ago to me. The 0 is slim and fits me well as a midi long coat if I fold the sleeves up. Weight is light to medium thickness wool with full lining. Added the black to my collection this year!
- Rosess wrap coat – A shorter version of the Rose coat that hits at the thigh
- I love my align leggings in a 25″ inseam (also comes in 23″ or 28″)
- The popular scuba oversized half zip in fleece (xs/s is a relaxed fit on me)
- High rise cropped jogger in a 24″ inseam
The deal: 30% off everything (ends Monday 11/28)
- Mod-coat in several colors + plaids – see on me here.
- Sloane tailored pants. See my review – best discount this year on this reader favorite!
- Belted blanket coat. Runs big but I wear this lots; see my review
- Sweetheart sweater knit top (also in a bodysuit version ; see on me here and here)
- Blazer dress – see on me here.
The deal: Up to 50% off select styles + 40% off all cashmere (ends Monday 11/28)
- See all womens sale items & mens sale items.
- Oversized alpaca crew neck sweater – See on me here and here
- Cheeky jeans – See on me here and here with hems folded up.
- Men’s merino wool hoodie – One of the most comfortable, versatile pieces from their men’s selection that is going 3 years strong.
- Leather Court Sneaker – Soft, cushioned leather retro-inspired sneaker that’s super comfortable. See on me here and here
The deal: 50% off everything
- Petite boucle coat – see on me here
- Petite flecked pocket poncho – see on me below! Adorable for casual office or WFH
The deal: 30% off (ends Monday 11/28)
See my blog post for petite-friendly fit pics!
- Dalby leather jacket – runs small. I have this in 2 colors from over the years!
- Balfern leather jacket – runs small. A little more hardware than Dalby.
The deal: 40% off