As I start my annual hunt for the best Black Friday sales, I wanted to first share a few great deals that are live while sizes are fully in stock! Be sure to also check my Instashop tab this week as I’ll be keeping it updated with sale alerts and try-on photos. If you’re still on the search for a good mens gift, I included a few mens coat + boot picks below as well!
1. Allsaints Leather Jackets (petite-friendly)
The Deal: Take 30% off sitewide with free shipping over $250.
Their once-a-year sale is finally here! If you’re in the market for a timeless, fitted genuine leather jacket, I did my research last year (when these try-on photos are from) and AllSaints has such beautiful quality & fit if your budget allows. Sizing starts at 00 which is a pretty shrunken fit in certain styles. The Dalby & Balfern are their two core styles and both are petite friendly!
- Dalby: A timeless style with subtle metal hardware and no belt. The sales associates told me that Dalby has the shortest full-length sleeves amongst jackets in AllSaints’ core collection.
- Balfern: Their best seller featuring iconic moto jacket styling, such as shoulder epaulettes, a short zipper at the sleeves, and a waist belt with buckle.
- Ellis – Listed as a hybrid style inspired by both the Dalby and the Balfern, this newer option has a funnel fold-over collar and just a little hardware. They also have a minimalist style called the Vela which has even less hardware. See all of their leather jacket styles here.
The Deal: 50% off with code BLACKFRIDAY. Lots of petite outerwear currently fully stocked!
- Camel belted coat with collar that can be folded up or down – will likely sell out in small petite sizes. I’ll update with a fit photo once mine arrives!
- Belted trench coat in either a deep chocolate or vibrant chartreuse color. The fabric on this one is a surprisingly nice and durable-weight textured material, thicker than I’d expect for a trench. Saw this on a friend and would say the fit and tailoring are pretty classic.
- Teddy coat in a unique teal emerald color. Reminds of this one that I have & love!
- Argyle drop shoulder sweater – just ordered this one!
3. Gift Picks: Classic Men’s CoatsThe Deal: 3 picks under $150! A classic topcoat makes a great mens gift as it can easily be dressed up or down (throw it on over a hoodie and sneakers outfit to make it instantly a little more put together).
- Solid Navy or Grey Plaid: J.Crew everyday topcoat with quilted Primaloft insulation, in sizes 36 – 46, pictured below in plaid but would be most versatile in solid navy. Nick tried on this year’s version and it’s a solid pick yet again. It looks better quality & is warmer compared to another J.Crew one that’s nearly double the price! For fit reference, Nick is about 5’8″ 165lb and fits a size 36.
- Camel (medium weight): Topman topcoat in xs-xxl. Ordered this for Nick and will report back – he’s usually a size S in Topman, one of his favorite brands for jackets! Here’s another Topman coat on sale in grey noted with a slim fit.
- Camel (quilted lining): J.Crew Factory topcoat in sz 34-46 with great reviews.
- Contemporary Pick: Club Monaco textured topcoat in grey or camel ($244 after additional 30% off) in sz 34-44. Club Monaco makes some beautifully tailored, slim fit mens & womens coats that are worth spending a little more on in my opinion – Nick is usually size 38 in their outerwear.
- 50% off waterproof wedge hiker boot – lightweight and stylish waterproof boot with a little height, pictured above.
- 30% off waterproof explore boot in certain colors. Also very lightweight with cushioning and winter traction soles. Nordstrom has 3 more colors in these on sale, pictured below in black.
- Men’s gift idea: 60% off classic Chelsea boots
- Under $50: 60% off lightweight Grandpro sneakers, also priced matched at Nordstrom.