Sam Edelman boots sz 5
My newfound love for chocolate brown continues, and I wanted to show how it looks against black for a subtle amount of color and contrast. You can see this look in motion in my IG Reel. My coat and boots are both on sale, and Nordstrom is having a big sitewide event this weekend plus is price matching many brand sales going on. This is awesome so that Nordies members can get the same discounts while still earn points and rewards.
After placing an order at Nordstrom, I just open an online chat and request a price match as long as the exact same color and size of the item is stocked at another qualifying website. I chatted to confirm they’re matching Ted Baker’s final price on this coat with the extra 10% off today!
If you haven’t tried these Topshop leggings yet, they’re a favorite find from earlier this summer and super comfortable for “leather” bottoms. I reach for them often to dress up simple weekend outfits when I’m out with the kids. You can see these pants on me with a shacket, with a sweater, with a poncho and read my original review here!
These $15 sunglasses also deserve a call out as they’re some of the best budget sunglasses I own, and I quickly grabbed the black as well. They feel sturdy and the shape and subtle gold detailing are perfect. The “Brown Tort” pairs well with my lighter colored, taupe and brown outfits like in this recent look.
Other Nordstrom sale finds:
- 26% off Bristol 6 adhesive nippies. Esp. handy for weddings + holiday dresses
- 28% off my must have everyday lipstick in “velvet teddy”
- 30% off Anastasia. I love their brow pencils (medium brown), powder duo (ebony) + brow freeze gel
- Chantelle seamless hipsters – my favorite lightweight seamless undies
- 20% off select Longchamp bag colors
- Barefoot Dreams cozychic long cardigan – one of my favorite BFD styles
- 20% off Stagg EKG temperature-control kettle. I honestly love this thing and use it daily as a hot water & tea enthusiast. I know my ideal drinking temp and like to have my hot water ready and held at that temp.
- Blondo Waterproof Salome boots – see on me here in an older color. My older pair is extremely similar to this Nordstrom boot in terms of both shape and color, which I tried on. Those are also on sale, and are a nice TTS boot!
- Miller 2 chelsea boots – updated version of my beloved Miller Chelsea boots.
- Cole Haan Zerogrand lodge hiker boot
- BP Brynne boot now under $50
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.