Classic Stuart Weitzman Boots on Sale

stuart weitzman tieland boots ted baker coat airport travel outfit

Stuart Weitzman Tieland boots sz 5 (similar Hinterland or Hiline on sale), Ted Baker coat sz 0 (old; sleeves shortened), Zella live in leggings xxs, similar sweaterBric’s luggage, Goyard tote

It may not be boot season just yet, but I found some deals on classic Stuart Weitzmans too good not to share (over 40% off!) , so I’m re-posting these older reviews! SW boots are beautiful quality and the best fit I’ve found for narrow calves, although many of their styles will stretch to accommodate wider calves as well. Note that if you have super slim calves, the best way to keep boot shafts from falling down while you walk is to wear thicker, textured tall boot socks underneath to add “traction.”

NOTE: Some of the links will appear to be sold out at first glance, but be sure to click through the different color options to see the actual sizes available! Most of the styles in this post are currently on sale and well stocked in versatile colors like black and brown! For fit reference, my calves measure about 12″ around, and keep in mind boot calf width typically increases with shoe size. I usually wear 5 to 5.5. in most shoe brands but almost always take sz 5 in Stuart Weitzman boots.

Stuart Weitzman Kneezie suede knee high boot slim calf petite

Stuart Weitzman Kneezie boot (select black to see sizes available), Kate Spade coat xxs (similar)
Shaft height: 15.5″ right at my lower knee
Calf fit: Very slim (size 5 has a calf 12″ circumference) pull-on style with no zipper

1. Stuart Weitzman Kneezie boot (select the black & blue colors to see sizes avail.)
This is a sleek below-the-knee boot with almond toes that fits both circumference and height-wise on petite legs! These are described to be the same as Stuart Weitzman’s popular Lowland boot but with a lower shaft. Over-the-knee styles are definitely a little more fashion-forward and not office appropriate, so these are a classic alternative that could be more versatile, depending on your style needs.

Stuart Weitzman Highline boots on narrow legs petite

Stuart Weitzman Hiline boot – 4″ block heel with almond toe
Shaft height: 22″ hits like this at my mid-thighs
Calf fit: Very slim pull-on style with no zipper

2. Stuart Weitzman Hiline Boots (select the black & brown colors to see sizes avail.)
The Hiline replaced the Highlands, for those of you who are familiar with that older staple style! I noticed two small differences – the block heel is a little more chiseled in shape on the current Hilines, also the fit is a little more true to size with their other boots, in my opinion. I’m usually between a 5 and 5.5 in all shoe brands, and I fit a 5 in the new Hilines along with all of the other styles reviewed in this post. The Lowland and Hiline very rarely go on sale in classic colors, so don’t miss out if you’ve been eying them!

Stuart Weitzman Alljack suede boots narrow slim calves

Stuart Weitzman AllJack boot – 3.25″ block heel with almond toe, Kate spade bow coat 00
Shaft height: 18.5″ just above the knee
Calf fit: Slim (under 13″ circumference) with partial zipper. Lowjack has no zipper.

3. Stuart Weitzman AllJack boot (similar Lowjack – avail. in 5 & 5.5 only)
If you’re not sold on over-the-knee styles that hit taller around the thighs, the Alljack is a beautiful alternative that hits just over the knees. I believe the Lowjack is very similar except is pull-on style with no zipper and a stacked instead of suede covered heel.

22 thoughts on “Classic Stuart Weitzman Boots on Sale

• Reply Anonymous September 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Imagine going through airport security having to take off the over the knee boots while everyone else behind you gets impatient. Real practical outfit.

• Reply Jean | Extra Petite September 4, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I have TSA precheck so haven’t had to take my boots off through security… but sending my best wishes to whomever has to deal with your pleasant self behind them in line!

• Reply Sophia Nguyen September 4, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Lol, such a classy comeback. I really enjoy your blog, Jean!

• Reply Tiffany September 5, 2019 at 12:56 am

Awwww, SNAP.
        Get it, girl! 😉

• Reply Michelle September 5, 2019 at 3:34 am

I have TSA precheck too! It’s soo convenient and saves allot of time/hassle. Great Post Jean! I’ve been wanting a pair for years! This is a good opportunity to grab a pair with it being on sale 🙂

• Reply Lauren Williams September 5, 2019 at 7:07 am

Very polite response Jean! Interesting that “anonymous “ felt the need for that comment but not the need to identify themselves. Certainly no wonder who the class act in that exchange was! Aside from that, great post and always love your outfits and helpful tips!

• Reply ayushya September 5, 2019 at 6:13 am

Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Rena September 5, 2019 at 7:24 am

These boots are for sure timeless and wonderful classy!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

• Reply Janine September 5, 2019 at 8:44 am

I looove the look of Stuart Weitzman boots! Thanks for sharing these, those are amazing deals!
    xx Janine

• Reply Chrissy September 5, 2019 at 9:30 am

Beautiful outfit! Love your luggage! Stylish and sleek at the airport!

• Reply Gulnara September 5, 2019 at 11:35 am

Hi Jean,
    I used to get an email every time you post something, it has been a month since i have not received notifications, I tried to re-subscribe again but it shows that my email already on the list. What is going on? I don’t want to miss your posts since I admire your style and love to read them.
    Please advise.

• Reply susan r rawls September 5, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Hi Jean,
      I am having the same problem too. Not receiving emails. I, also, look forward to reading them. Not sure what is going on. Thank you for your help.

• Reply Jean | Extra Petite September 5, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Hi Gulnara and Susan – thank you SO much for letting me know about this issue and for your support as readers! I just fixed it (hopefully). Sorry about the troubles and let me know if you still don’t receive any emails next week.

• Reply Gulnara September 6, 2019 at 8:52 am

Yaaay, it working now, received your last post notification. Thank you!

• Reply CJHD September 5, 2019 at 12:34 pm

1 million thanks for this post! I’d been wanting to catch tan/brown SWs for months now – and this price was close to USED via Poshmark!!!!!! I love your style!

• Reply Jean | Extra Petite September 5, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Yay! Glad you snagged a pair! I couldn’t believe the sizes still available for that deal – much better than the 20% off I got on mine a few years ago!

• Reply Elizabeth Tran September 5, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Ahh these boots are my favorite <3 🙂 I already have two pairs, but I can never resist looking at other colors!

XO, Elizabeth T.

• Reply Amy September 5, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Hi Jean, can you share you sunnies in the first pic of this post? Been looking for something like that for awhile. Thank you!

• Reply Jean | Extra Petite September 5, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Hi Amy, they are Thierry Lasry “lively” but I got them a few years ago!

• Reply Mariya Zafirova September 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Love the boots!

Also love your response to the comment lol

• Reply Mireia September 8, 2019 at 6:51 am

These boots are a must! So easy to style!

• Reply Amanda K. September 10, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Thanks for sharing these deals as well as your past reviews on SW boots!

I got the Kneezie and found them true to size for me with thin socks. Can’t wait to wear them out over skinny jeans & leggings in cooler weather 🙂

(Now I wonder if I’ll ever be trendy enough to get a pair of the OTK version – you look so cool and tall in them, so we’ll see someday.)