I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, however it may have looked for you this year. For Christmas, a few gifts I loved include a personalized house portrait of our new home (the seller does pet portraits, too!), a shipment of some of the best dairy free cookies we’ve tried (they even share their recipes!), plus some cookbooks to inspire meals in the new year. My favorite new additions include the Filipino Instant Pot cookbook + Ina Garten’s cookbook, both of which have some drool-worthy but simple looking recipes that I can’t wait to try!
Nori was thrilled to unwrap her banana from Santa – how I adore the pure innocence and joy of little ones. As for Nick, I ended up gifting him the Theragun as recommended by many of you and it’s been providing daily enjoyment already! FYI, the pulses are more intense than I expected even at the lowest setting, but he’s a fan.
We’re laying low at home for the new year, enjoying the last of the Christmas decorations before they get packed up in a few days! There’s some good post-holiday deals going on, so I wanted to share a few highlights if you’re shopping.
The deal: Cold weather layers & thermals on sale.
- Fluffy yarn jacket – Everyone in my family has and loves this cozy layering piece (mens; kids; more womens colors).
- Seamless down short coat nearly 50% off. See it on me in xs. Lightweight and very warm. Looks very short on the model but is a regular length coat on someone petite, with a number of functional pockets.
- Ultra Light Down coat – for those in a semi-cold climate and don’t need a super warm coat like the one listed directly above. True to its name, this one is very light but still decently warm, and is packable using the small included baggie. My mother in law has it for her Boston visits and loves it
- Heattech scoop neck tee – I have this in xs for layering under pretty much all my regular tops.
- Mens Ultra Warm Down Coat – Nick has this coat in black and loves it – it’s the warmest coat he owns and at under $100 is a serious bargain.
The deal: Half yearly sale, up to extra 40% off, ends Sunday 1/3
- 40% off Adidas sneakers. Includes the Swift Run x (light & comfy), Stan Smith, and minis for baby & kids
- Gibson cozy twist top under $30. Looser, tunic-style fit – see on my mom here.
- 50% off Blank NYC moto jacket in a pretty taupe suede. Avail in xs and up.
- Bristols6 adhesive nippies for 40% off (my go-to for strappy or low back tops)
- 20% off petite-friendly All Saints leather jackets – Dalby & Balfern styles avail. in 00 and up.
- 45% off mushroom BlankNYC faux leather jacket with removable hood. See on me in black.
- 40% off the Gibson notch collar blazer, restocked in petites in black. See on me here.
- Sam Edelman chelsea rain boots under $40. See on me here and here.
- 40% off cable knit balloon sleeve sweater with great reviews, starting in xxs.
The deal: Markdowns on lots of men & women items, ends Monday 1/4
- Select colors of their water resistant Non-Stop Reversible Bomber (more info in this post). Sale $69; retail $148.
The deal: Up to 75% off everything, plus free ship on orders $50+
- 50% off petite sherpa bomber jacket. See on me here and here.
- 50% off petite chunky mockneck sweater. See on me here.
- 40% off petite mockneck sweater dress from this post.
The deal: Up to 60% off select styles
- 50% off select colors of the court sneaker
- 50% off the Authentic Stretch Mid-Rise jeans
- 50% off Authentic Stretch High-Rise skinny jeans
The deal: Extra 75% off 3+ sale items, ends Thursday 12/31. Some items are on major, major markdown after the additional 75% off, and this includes accessories if you need a small item to round out your 3!
- Sweater knit Hutton Blazer – crazy deal on this winterized version of their signature blazer – $25 after 75% off.
- Leopard print Azra pumps – $25 after 75% off! I have 2 colors of the Azra and love the low cut sides.
- Cowl neck tunic
- Puff sleeve square neck blouse
- Popcorn sweater
The deal: 30% off your order and take extra 70% off if you get 3+ sale items with code NEWYEAR, ends Friday 1/1. Filter their sale selection by your size. Cardholders can take an extra 20% off with code CARDLOVE until Monday 1/4.
- Lady Day Coat see on me here and here.
- Turtleneck sweater in supersoft yarn read my fit review here.
- Leather Saturday Sneakers read my review here also see them styled on me here.
The deal: Up to 50% off the QVC price, ends Thursday 12/31
- Sigma Beauty Favorites set ($34; $73 value) including my favorite foundation brush (I use it to buff foundation on in a circular motion), a mat for thoroughly cleaning your brushes, and brush shampoo.
The deal: Up to 50% off and free ship on orders $75+
The deal: Extra 50% off clearance items, free ship on orders $50+
- 50% off ruched sleeve crewneck, see on me here and here.
- Bronze pleated skirt $40; normally $98
- Velvet mockneck tank $20; normally $48. See on me here.
The deal: 20 – 60% off + extra 20% off select items with code JOY, ends Sunday 1/3
The deal: 30 – 65% off sale items, filter by size to shop. I like how they include videos of the fit for items!
The deal: Extra 20% off a big selection of sale items including gift sets for Beauty Insiders (free to join) with code MAJORSALE, ends Friday 1/1