For this weekend, Nordstrom is having some of the lowest markdowns I’ve seen plus their everyday free shipping and returns with no minimum! They’re also having some amazing deals on baby gear like a few very popular strollers that I rarely see marked down. See my picks below for women, men & kids!
Women’s Sale Boots (filter by your size):
- Naturalizer Riding Boots – black or brown, starts in sz 4 in Wide Calf or Regular Calf
- Sperry saltwater duck boots – See on me in an older color
- Linea Paolo combat booties – side zipper for easy on/off
- Cole Haan snowboots – waterproof with a comfy very low wedge
- Narrow calf friendly OTK boots in Black, in sz 5.5+. See the brown on me.
- Narrow calf friendly Marc Fisher boots in Brown or Black, fully stocked in sz 5 – 12.
Women’s Sale Apparel (filter by your size):
- Sam Edelman belted parka – Pictured on me below. Picked this out for my mom to try on and it’s a very thick and warm coat – great value for this sale price. Fit is TTS – an XS on me is a little big with room to layer, but its a perfect fit on her at 5’2″ 105lb. Sleeves have a thick ribbed wrist opening and also suits shorter arms. The stretch belt is unique and adds a little feminine shape to a thicker parka coat.
- BP Drop Shoulder Sweater – Pictured on me below, this is a light, thinner weight sweater with a dolman sleeve cut and drapes. See it also in this post styled differently.
- BlankNYC jacket w/ removable hood – I got this one last year and it is a thicker weight moto jacket, with enough room on me to layer sweaters. Love the hood option for athleisure looks.
- State sweater in 8 colors- pictured above, this has elegant balloon sleeves and a V neck that isn’t too low! Sweater fits TTS and is a hip length on me.
- Zella ⅞ leggings – Been living in this exact legging style. Love the higher rise, petite friendly length and pockets. See below for photos of where the length hits on me and where the convenient pocket placement is!
- Babyzen yoyo stroller – 25% off (my review). I’ve never seen it marked down like this!
- UPPAbaby Cruz v2 stroller – see my post on our Cruz V1, our everyday stroller.
- Nuna Rava car seat – see my post about the different Nuna car seats.
- Dockatot – 20% off
- Theragun massager – Up to 25% off depending on model.
- Good Man Brand leather sneakers
- Topman camel coat – soft brushed, light-medium weight classic topcoat.
- Blondo waterproof chelsea boots – got these for Nick several months ago! TTS classic everyday boot.
Sam Edelman coat xs (40% off; under $90!) Note this a heavier, thick & warm parka.
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.