Happy Cyber Monday! This is one of the best day of the year to do online shopping, as most retailers update or extend their Black Friday deals and throw in free shipping on all orders! I’ve updated the codes from my Black Friday roundup below and added some new promotions at the top of this post. Be sure to check back throughout the day as I’ll be updating this list with any new finds!
J.Crew – Sale Extended
The Deal: Extra 60% off sale + 50% off everything else w/ code CYBER.
- Button-down bodysuit in petite, regular, or tall. This is the answer to one of the most common questions I get: how to keep your shirt neatly tucked into your bottoms. Just ordered this & am excited to try it!
- Petite Outerwear: Popular options include their Perfect Winter Parka or more tailored Regent Coat.
- Pants that don’t leave a waist gap: Pre-pregnancy, I could almost never find pants that fit off the rack until the Cameron pants came along! See my fit review here.
- Earmuffs: I’m a huge earmuff fan (doesn’t mess up your hair and can be worn with a ponytail) and J.Crew is one of the few brands that makes cute options!
- Chunky knits: Love the textures on this popcorn cable sweater – just ordered
- Holiday: This gorgeous lace and pleats top and this feminine button front top (nursing friendly) – just ordered
- Just ordered this striped sweater + this cotton thermal sweater for Nick
- Everyday topcoat for under $125 after discounts.
WHBM – sale extended
The Deal: 40% off everything + free shipping with code 76373
A WHBM sale like this is very rare! Almost all the pieces I have from WHBM petites fit well off the rack.
- Just discovered their big shoe clip selection! These are like clip on earrings but shaped for shoes – such a nifty way to dress up a pair of plain pumps or sandals. Love that they’re making a comeback from the past!
- Love their outerwear & suiting, party dresses, and slim ankle pants that usually fit better than other petite brands.
Biossance – sale extended
The Deal: 25% off everything + free shipping w/ code CLEAN.
- GIFT PICK: I’ve blogged about their regular squalane hydrating oil before, but this 25% off code is a great chance to pick up their more luxurious-feeling squalane + vitamin C rose oil for the face (which I like better but don’t often splurge on). I’d suggest either the Only The Good Set or Rose Ritual Set since they each contain a full-sized rose oil plus other products for the price of the rose oil alone! Both are $58 after further discounts and would make well-appreciated gifts.
LOFT – sale extended
The deal: 50% off + free shipping on all orders w/ code CYBER. My picks available in small petite sizes:
- Petite legging jeans in dark indigo with lots of good reviews
- Tweed pocket skirt
- Knits: Boatneck tunic sweater, open pocket cardigan
- Cutest maternity jeans I’ve seen with distressing and even comes in PETITE maternity! I found the belly band area on their maternity jeans to run a little snug during my pregnancy (I wore their 0 petite maternity).
Baublebar – sale extended
The Deal: 35% off everything and free shipping w/ code CYBER35.
Their best deal of the year! Perfect chance to pick up statement pieces to complete your holiday party or NYE looks – I linked a few elegant & versatile options below! Also check out the fun, colorful Contessa fringe earrings. See them on me here and here.
Special 1-day deals (excluded from 35% off):
- Gabriella Tassel Earrings ($20) – 58% off. See on me here & here. A rare promo on these!
- Hansa hoop earrings ($12) – 67% off
- Allorah bar pendant necklace ($12) – 67% off
- GIFT PICK: Bold initial pendant ($10) – 72% off. Nice for a little one or teen.
Macy’s – sale extended
The deal: Tons of Cyber Monday deals including:
- Buy 1 get 1 free booties & boots
- GIFT PICK: Some awesome Beauty deals like on these Smashbox makeup sets!
- 25% off Nike for the family. Nike is also having 25% off a selection on their site with code CYBER.
- Kitchen deals including Kitchenaid mixers, Le Creuset & Martha Stewart cast iron pots
- Dyson Vacuums
Eddie Bauer – sale extended
The Deal: 50% off your purchase + free shipping w/ CYBER50.
Yes…your grandma’s favorite brand is included in my roundup since they make several styles of quality, warm down puffer outerwear in petite, regular, tall & plus sizing! Their coats are rated by warmth level and have a lifetime guarantee. They do not carry petites in store but I found an online return of their most popular Sun Valley Down Parka to try on. Petite XS fits me well for a puffer, with room to layer. This was very warm with a cozy lining, lined pockets, detachable faux fur hood, and the coat is machine washable!
M.Gemi– sale extended
The Deal: 25% off every pair + free shipping and returns (no code needed)
Amazing & rare deal on their handmade Italian shoes (see them on me).
- Suede or leather Felize or Pastoso loafers in a rainbow of neutrals & colors!
Ann Taylor – sale extended
The Deal: 50% off + free shipping on everything w/ code CYBER2018
- My favorite petite wrap coat (GIFT PICK for mom) fully stocked in burgundy + puff shoulder sweater on extra sale. See both styles on me in a recent AT outfit post.
- Wrap front sweater that’s soft and very nursing friendly. See it on me.
- GIFT PICK: Cream cable sweater. The stock photos don’t do it justice, but this sweater had me pausing in-store to admire the beautiful and intricate cable detailing!
- GIFT PICK: Soft & luxe faux fur scarf + velvet knot headband
- SHOES! Love my AT shoe collection. From simple classic work pumps (kitten heels, block heels) to embellished heels, I’ve linked some options below.
- Tech & Gadgets Deals: Amazon Echo Dot mini smart home speaker ($24, originally $50)
- 30% or more off luggage: our trusty, durable Delsey titanium spinner. We have 2 and use them as checked bags.
- Adidas deals of the day items for the family.
- GIFT PICK: Men’s Clarks Chukka Boot. Great price for a mens classic (one of Nick’s closet staples), and this version has a more durable rubber sole than the crepe rubber you find on traditional Clarks desert boots.
Express– sale extended + new arrivals
The Deal: 50% off + free shipping on all orders. They just uploaded new arrivals today (Tuesday) morning!
- Wide leg editor pants – New arrival: beautiful muted green color and avail. in 00 short
- Short faux fur jacket – Express faux fur this year is SO soft and pet-able. I forgot to include a photo of this jacket on, but see below for it on me in xxs petite.
- Rose long faux fur coat – How gorgeous is this? Check the regular sizing item page to read all the rave reviews + see customer photos. I already have a pink faux fur jacket otherwise I’d be all over this.
- Wide leg jumpsuit – (see below) I tried on an xxs petite and it was super flattering, but the length felt a little short for me to wear with heels.
Denim + Cozy favorites:
- Mid Rise Ripped Jeans (stocked in 00 short & up) with a cropped length great for showing off ankle boots. These are the most similar style I can find to my old favorite Express ripped jeans and have great reviews.
- High Rise Medium Blue Jeans (stocked in 00 short and 00 petite) – one of their best sellers with lots of great reviews. Their “Short” typically runs about an inch shorter than their “Petite” jeans, in my experience.
- Fleece lined tights – These sold out last year around mid winter when everyone realizes they want warm tights! So do yourself a favor and pick up a pair or two early, at half off and free shipping.
Stuart Weitzman – sale extended
The deal: Extra 20% off sale items with code CYBER20 (discounted purchases are final sale)
Lots of beautiful boots on sale starting in sz 4! Check out my prior year reviews including on the Kneezie boot, a quality suede flat boot that actually fits slim and falls below the knees on petites.
One King’s Lane – sale extended
The deal: 30% off sitewide (prices as marked)
- Alina tufted headboard (also comes as a full bed). Love ours in the light gray velvet.
- Mirrored nightstands – Updated version of ours!
Pottery Barn – sale extended
The Deal: 25% off sitewide + free shipping (on non-furniture items). Use code CYBER at regular Pottery Barn and GIFT25 at Pottery Barn kids.
- Nursery furniture: Petite parents should check out the Kendall low profile crib (see my blog post on it) at an awesome price with this promo! We just bought the toddler bed conversion piece with the discount.
- Classic bedding: We still love our Morgan sheet set and duvet in Taupe (see a photo here).
The deal: Up to 50% off, prices as marked. Love their belted coats (sz 0 fits narrow on me; I usually just need to get the sleeves shortened and possibly belt loops raised) + mens topcoats (like this one with a removable liner!). Their pieces are pricier but well tailored, and Nick & I always get compliments on our outerwear from there!
The deal: Cyber Week deals such as BOBO 60% off on clothing + technology promos!
The deal: 30% off, prices as marked. Two pieces that I’ve had for years:
- Cassidy weekender (see blog posts with it)
- Katarina block heel (see on me here & here), still available in small sizes for black or leopard.
The Deal: Free shipping on all orders + Cyber Monday deals here! On the coldest days, I almost always have a heattech tee on as my bottom layer, and Nick loves their mens heattech leggings for wearing underneath jeans or pants.
The Deal: 25% off everything with code EPIC25.
Love their on-trend petites selection + stylish maternity dresses! Petite sizing runs small so I usually size up. I have their $19 / year Premier membership for unlimited 2-day shipping (which is impressively fast coming from the United Kingdom), and returns are free as well.
The Deal: 40% -50% off site-wide and up to 80% off on clearance with code ADD2CART
- See my recent blog post featuring their wool pencil skirt, cape scarf, and turtleneck all on major sale! Also see my prior year post featuring their staple sidewalk skirt + petite blazer.
- Adorable sweaters galore (xxs usually fits me well), including this bow ribbon one that I got last year! Looks great for casual or work paired over ankle pants or tucked into a skirt. It’s on backorder but should ship in time for the holidays.
- GIFT PICKS: Men’s walker vest (see on Nick in sz S), men’s topcoat at a great price, plaid scarf
- Loved this (nursing friendly) velvet wrap top! Fits very slim on me in xxs and would also look nice either with a fuller skirt or for a festive work outfit with a cami underneath, tucked into a pencil skirt.
The Deal: 30% off everything + free shipping. Discount applied at checkout.
- Lightweight peacoat in tan or black. Just got this for a friend and it’s fair quality for the price and narrow fit. Petites may need to fold the sleeves under an inch or 2 or get them shortened. A steal for under $20 and still available in 0 for both colors!
- Affordable maternity & nursing pieces, including staple nursing tank tops, bras and maternity leggings!
- Slouchy dolman sweater (see on me in an older color)
- Off shoulder lace sweatshirt (see on me) – Love, although XS would fit better on someone my size
- For baby: cozy bear outerwear. Got this for Nori in sz 4-6 months. It’s very soft and cozy with fold-over mitts and feet, and the long zipper is easy to get in and out of.
The Deal: 20% off sitewide with code CYBERMONDAY. Plus free shipping & return shipping.
This is a rare deal since their sales are usually only on seasonal colors! For light workouts wear, my pick is the petite-friendly 3/4 length 2-tone leggings (see my blog posts). For more active workouts, my friends swear by their TechSweat 3/4 leggings with rave reviews. Their leggings have gone through a fit update since I blogged & photographed mine, with a thicker and better fitting waistband! I usually throw my OV leggings on with a JCF funnelneck sweatshirt (I have xxs) for athleisure wear or light jogs when it’s chilly out.
The deal: Spend $250, get a $50 e-certificate. Plus 40% to 60% off Black Friday markdowns!
- Halogen Bergen boot (40% off) – a very similar cut as my old Sam Edelman ones pictured above.
- GIFT PICK: Ugg Classic Slim mini boot – water resistant and cozy with a mini wedge
- Sole Society block heel ankle bootie (40% off) – with a slim stretch ankle opening
- GIFT PICK: tons of Kate Spade bags & accessories are on sale.
- Natori bras: Several styles with rave reviews on sale, including the popular, comfy Feathers bra.
- 20% off Nuna Rava convertible carseat
Banana Republic – 50% off everything + free shipping, no minimum.
Anthropologie – 30% off everything + free shipping over $100
Club Monaco– Code CMCYBERMONDAY18 gets 40% off sale, 25% off $150+
Theory– 25% off (excludes Good Wool). My pick: Their tailored Belvin Mens coat if you’re looking for a splurge gift that will last the test of time. I got Nick this in navy years ago and then gray since he loved it so much (he’s 5’8″ 160lb and wears XS).
Kate Spade – Extra 40% off sale + 30% off everything else w/ code GIVECHEER
Talbots – 50% off on one regular priced item + 40% off everything else with free shipping, no minimum.
Wayfair – Everything ships free (including rugs & furniture ) + Cyber Monday special deals.