Happy Black Friday! I’m recovering from post-Thanksgiving food coma, shopping from the comfort of my couch in my cozy robe today. Check out my big Black Friday sale roundup (with recommendations based on my closet favorites), plus some new additions below!
As promised, I wanted to share some new try-on pictures of petite-friendly sale boots at a range of price points! In addition to my beloved Stuart Weitzman ones at the very top, these Cole Haan ones are gorgeous and slim in a stretchy suede, and the Charles David ones below are a good, affordable faux suede OTK option.
Club Monaco is also having a buy more, save more sale this weekend with up to 35% off using code THANKS. See my review on this jacket at the bottom of this post, and how it looks styled on me here.
As an update from yesterday, Nordstrom Rack just got these same faux suede boots in stock at a lower price with free ship on everything today (I had checked earlier this week and black was not available!). I was just trying on this coat as it looked slim on the hanger. It’s a medium weight jacket made of cotton, too light for Boston winters in my opinion, but that luxe removable faux-fur hood is amazing.
Stuart Weitzman boots londra sz 5 (20% off), Talbots tee (old), Blank NYC jacket xs
The deal: 30% off everything w/ THANKS30 today, no exclusions (finally)! Free everyday shipping and returns. Baublebar makes great little gifts for girlfriends or sisters – here’s some of my favorite pieces from delicate everyday ones to statement items!
– Slim bar pendant which I have in both colors (see on me)
– Statement earrings to finish off your holiday looks: Crispin drops earrings (now also in gold!), Midnight druzy drop earrings, Pinata tassel drops (now in so many colors … love the rose gold for dressy outfits!)
– Syndown bracelet – elegant and not overwhelming on narrow wrists.
– Crystal bib necklace – these make the best gifts for bauble-loving friends
– Pyramid V-chain necklace – my go-to necklace for outfits with a slightly lower V-neckline that need a little something to fill in the gap. See on me.
The deal: 20% off when you spend $200 or more (or 15% off below that threshold) with free shipping & returns, no code needed. Burberry, Hunter and Stuart Weitzman are included with small sizes in stock!! Note I find SW flat boots to run about a half-size big, so I take a sz 5 and can still fit thicker socks. The shaft on these fit like a glove on me, so I’d highly recommend if you have the budget.
– Stuart Weitzman boots: See my reviews on the Lowland flat boots and Highland heeled boots. I also love the addition of the new Midland style for those who want something in-between!
– Burberry coats left in sz 2 and up: Daylesmoore wool-blend coat which I have, the Balmoral hooded trench, and red Reymoore hooded trench already on sale
– Hunter packable Tour boots (see my review) or Hunter refined boots, recommended by several readers for a slim silhouette.
The deal: 30% off everything w/ LETSGO. Rather generous of Anthro, hah!
Such beautiful pieces in their petites department, but small sizes always go quickly.
– Sterling plaid cape – this adorable pocketed cape is finally back in petites!
– For LBD occasions, you can’t go wrong with the romantic Carissima sheath starting in 00p (see on me in white).
– This elegant silky camisole for layering under sweaters, blazers, and moto jackets.
– Check out the adorable home section for gifts like the ever-favorite gold monogram mugs.
Other dresses still available in size xxs or 00 petites and up:
– Sorel: 25% off + free shipping. Never too early to shop winter boots for the family – I love these cute Winter Fancy ones (for up to light snow conditions) and recommend going at least half size up. See them on me.
– Sole Society: 30% off all shoes & bags. However, note items are final sale which I don’t like, so if possible shop off Nordstrom where they’re price matching and have a much better returns policy! My Cassidy faux leather travel bag is amongst the discounted items and also comes in a neat gray flannel that works for men, too.
– Banana Republic: 50% off up to 5 regular-priced items, no exclusions. I haven’t tried anything from their new collection yet, and welcome recommendations!
– Chicwish: Extra 25% off site-wide with code BLK25, ends 11/28. I recommend this tweed coat (runs small & narrow), prairie check wrap coat, and winter floral pleated skirt (see on me). I will be reviewing the two coats above in more detail this weekend while the sale is still going on, so check back!
– Vestiaire Collective – Two promos: buy more save more with codes GIVE50, GIVE100, or GIVE200 or 10% off + free shipping on items marked “ready to ship.” This is one of my favorite sites to browse for handbags! It’s a global user-to-user marketplace for pre-owned luxury goods, like eBay except all of the goods must first pass through Vestiaire’s authentication center and get verified and quality checked before being shipped to the buyer (genius!). Lots of Chanel, Celine, Hermes, Prada, Gucci, LV and more.