Update: Many of these deals including the luxury skincare ones have been extended! Today is one of the best days to shop online, as pretty much every retailer that would ever offer a discount is doing so, along with free shipping on all orders. I’ve been updating my comprehensive Cyber Week Deals Guide all weekend so please check that post for new additions, like classic YSL designer bags on sale and a big list of petite friendly brands. For Cyber Monday I wanted to share a few good, new promos in this post including several deals on cleaner skincare brands!
More Beauty + SkinCare Deals
The Deal: Some additional great deals on skincare brands I use!
- MAC – 25% off with free ship. Their matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy is my go-to for everyday wear (see it on me above), and I also like Taupe for winter (see it on me in this post)
- Elemis – 30% off everything + a free 4-piece Pro-Collagen gift with orders over $125 with code CYBER19. I finally tried their pro-collagen cleansing balm it’s honestly as good as the hype.
- Tata Harper – 20% off everything. Pricier high end clean skincare with a cult following. Orders over $250 get their Glow Getter set with code GREEN250
- Lancome – 20% off with free shipping.
- Origins 30% off everything + free 5-piece gift on orders $65+ w code CYBER. Free ship + gift wrap on all orders!
NORDSTROM Beauty Deals
The Deal: 15% off some of my favorite beauty brands, with free ship & returns!
- All Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products are on sale including this value kit with a full size Brow wiz!
- 15% off Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I use shade 5.75, or 5 if I haven’t seen sun in months. UPDATE: 20% off at Armani directly but many shades sold out : /
- 15% off Laura Mercier. I’ve been a longtime user of their caviar eye stick for on the go application, and this mini caviar stick set ($70 value for $33.15) makes a nice stocking stuffer!
Tatcha (deal extended)
The deal: 20% off with CYBER19. Luxurious feeling products in beautiful packaging!
- Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream is a DELIGHT if you have dry skin, and is worthy of the occasional splurge in my opinion. It glides on smooth as silk and feels texturally distinct from all my other face creams. Because it is richer, I use this one at night (my daytime makeup doesn’t sit as well over it ) about 2-3 a week as a treat, alternating with a few other moisturizers. I have also tried their popular Water Cream which absorbs a lot quicker for daytime wear.
- GIFT PICK: Starter Ritual Sets are a great way to try a few of their products in a mini size, based on your skin type.
- GIFT PICK: Silk Treasures Set is $112 after discounts and includes a full size silk cream ($120 value)
Farmacy (deal extended)
The deal: 30% off everything + free shipping w code CYBER. I’ve recommended their green clean balm several times before!
- GIFT PICK: 30% off their value sets are an awesome deal! This set includes a large green clean balm and is only $30 with free ship after discounts for a $62 value.
- GIFT PICK: Picked up a few sets of sheet masks (great reviews) for gift bag stuffers!
NIKE (deal extended)
The deal: Take extra 25% off items for men, women, kids with CYBER (filter by your size on the left). Free shipping if you log in / create a free user account.
- Tanjun everyday athleisure sneakers with great reviews, now just $36 and left in many sizes & colors. Love how the kids version looks too with a gold swoosh!
- Odyssy React sneaker is $65, originally $120 (see on me)
- Affordable leggings & tights with petite-friendly inseams: Nike One crop (22″ inseam), Pro logo crop (23″ inseam), Fast running crops (22″ inseam) for $30 or under
- My everyday sports bra available with removable pads or no pads is $20 or less.
- Epic React flyknit (flyknit = very lightweight and stretch upper) is $78, originally $150
Biossance (deal extended)
The deal: 30% off everything with CYBER30 and free ship + free travel sized lip balm!
- Get more bang for your buck by using this code on their value sets! I ordered the Rose Radiance trio as it has 2 full size products that I either already use and love (the squalane + vitamin C rose oil) or have been wanting to try (the lip balm) based on rave reviews on IG.
- The Clean Favorites trio is a great value ($40 after discounts), as it includes a FULL size squalane repair cream and is the same price as that cream by itself!
- The Bright & Lovely travel kit makes a fun stuffing stocker for $14!
BABY & toddler DEALS (deals extended)
- Skiphop up to 40% off their best sellers + free shipping. Our weekender diaper bag (this was also my birthing hospital bag!) that we take on every trip, our portable changing pad, bathtub accessories, stroller caddy, and Nori’s favorite farm-themed tummy time play mat (40% off; see more photos) are all on sale!
- GIFT PICK: Lovevery Play Kits – $20 off $100+ If you’re overwhelmed by what toys to give your baby or toddler that are developmentally appropriate at each stage, this company takes away the guess work by designing activity/toy boxes for specific toddler age range. We like especially the playbook it comes with, which gives ideas on how to interact with the toys!
SOLE SOCIETY (deal extended)
The deal: 40% off site wide with free shipping $50+
Lots of affordably priced bags and scarves in addition to shoes. Two pieces that I’ve had for years:
Pottery Barn (Deal Extended)
The Deal: Cyber deals across their family of stores (PB, William Sonoma), including 25% off + free ship on non-furniture
- Classic bedding: 1 day deal on our Morgan bedding set (see photo here) which we still love and use in rotation with our Brooklinen sheets that are 20% off.
- GIFT PICK: Anywhere chair – same discounted price from this weekend, but just wanted to add a photo with Nori in it for scale! No free ship on this unfortunately and no extra 25% off.
- Nursery furniture: Kendall low profile crib for petite parents (see my blog post on it)
Uniqlo (free ship extended)
The Deal: Free ship on all orders, no minimum
Good if you just wanted to pick up something small with free shipping, like one of the below:
- Shaper shorts – I tuck my blouses into this to smooth out lumps, then put on my pants or skirt over it. See this tip in action in the IGTV styling video for this blog post!
- Heattech thermal tee which I have in a skin tone for layering under everything
- Women’s fleece zip up – my fave! So cozy. Have and wear this all the time in XS.
- Men’s jogger sweats – an EP reader husband/boyfriend favorite from Nick’s 2016 gift guide (under “socially acceptable sweats”)!
Dermstore (deal updated)
The deal: Up to 30% off a large selection of name brand skin and haircare + free shipping.
- GIFT PICK: 25% off Slip silk pillowcases & sets (see my silk pillowcase comparisons)
- 20% off EltaMD sun protection (my go-to)
Ulta & sephora
The deals: Monday only flash deals!
- Ulta: Holiday Beauty Blitz sales up to 50% off select products every day between now and Christmas!
- Sephora: Cyber Monday specials including 50% off Tarte & Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes
Beauty Pie (US and UK)
The deal: 1st month membership free with code BLACKPIEDAY
Intrigued is an understatement after I’ve been hearing rave reviews about their products for over a year now. If you’re unfamiliar, Beauty Pie sources from international skincare and makeup labs (allegedly the same ones used by luxury beauty brands) but by cutting out the middlemen and selling direct to consumer, their products are offered to their monthly members at extremely low prices.
The deal: No discount, but free next-day shipping (on orders placed before noon) and free return shipping.
- See my guide to Gucci belt sizing and widths
- The disco bag remains one of my most reached for purses! Here’s a small hack for the purse strap.
Club Monaco (DEAL EXTENDED)
The deal: extra 40% off markdowns + 30% off sitewide with code CYBERMONDAY
- Elina drape trench, $137 originally $298. My size is sold out, and XS has too much volume on my frame but makes a beautiful jacket for someone else. Love the dark taupe color.
- Men’s top coat, $191 originally $398 (see Nick’s try on).
LOFT (DEAL UPDATED)
The deal: 60% select Festive Faves + 40% off most other items with code 24HOURS.
The Deal: 30% off everything with code BIG30, free ship over $40 and free returns (international)
I’ve been a big fan of their on-trend petites selection and moved over to their stylish maternity dresses during pregnancy last year! Petite sizing runs small so I usually size up. I have their $19 / year Premier membership for unlimited express 2-day shipping (which is impressively fast coming across the pond).
The deal: 10% back for every e-gift card you purchase today. 30% off deal has ended.
- Zipper work tote: Best work / school tote on a budget in a petite-friendly size. Features include a pebbled outer, very light in weight yet roomy, zipper across the top, adjustable length shoulder straps, and an inner pocket.
- Skirts: cute, very affordable skirts that fit with no waist alterations needed. Their size 0 runs small and fits more like a 000 / 00. They have lots of great options now including pleated skirts, plaid minis, and work-appropriate skirts!
- Petites: petite sizing is an online exclusive.
- Maternity & nursing pieces, including their cotton nursing camis (LIVED in these) and maternity leggings!
- Cozy bear winter onesie – we loved this for Nori last year. Very soft and warm with a long zipper for easy on/off and foldover hands and feet.
The deal: Up to 60% off this international luxury site (sister company of the Parisian store Le Bon Marché). Several high end designer brands are excluded but Prada & Chloe are included! I recently placed an order from this site and was so pleased with the experience – shipping was super fast from Europe.
- Prada black saffiano tote in 12.6″ wide x 9″ tall
- Chloe and See by Chloe bags. Note some of their Chloe items at full price are already priced lower than in the U.S. (i.e. this small Tess bag is listed at $1557 ($1246 after discounts!) compared to the same style bag at Saks listed at $1850 + tax)
- Rimowa luggage
- One of the best times to buy an Echo device, Fire tablet, or Kindle reader
- 30% or more off luggage: our trusty, durable Delsey titanium spinner is on sale again. We have 2 and use them as checked bags almost every time we fly now.
The deal: flash “choose what you pay,” Monday only. Petite-friendly picks:
- GIFT PICK: Link stitch sweater – medium to thicker weight, 100% textured cotton sweater with nice slouch. See it on me in xxs.
- Texture cotton V-neck sweater (the crewneck is also on sale) – medium to thicker weight knit. The crewneck is more shrunken in fit than the link stitch sweater, and the V neck is straighter in cut and looks nice partially tucked (see stock image # 3).
- ReNew heavyweight bomber jacket made of warm, sustainable materials. See my try-on in xxs.