It’s here! Read on for my big Black Friday roundup that you can shop while lounging at home! It’s sorted in alphabetical order, with “Gift Picks” highlighted in green on several useful and stylish gift ideas. Click on any retailer name below to shop, and be sure to check back for updates and reviews!
The deal: 50% off everything with code GOPINK, ends Friday 11/26 at 5pm ET
- Winter white coat – There’s something magical about a fresh cream coat in the dreary winter. This one was nearly sold out in-store so don’t miss out online! I couldn’t find my size to try on, but I liked the boucle material.
- Shoulder tie sweater – (in my latest IG video!) it’s bow-mania at AT this season and I can’t complain! 66% wool is a tad itchy.
- Tie sleeve top (below) – material is almost like ponte, good for casual or dressier looks. Vino color is lovely in person.
- Tiered sleeve sweater (below) – so pretty in white (couldn’t find my size). Fits nicely and fabric is a tightly-woven knit.
- Tie neck blouse (see it on me) – looks super plain online and hard to photograph due to the dark navy, but I really liked this drapey blouse, and thought it was elegant for tucking into skirts and pants!
- Ribbed high-low sweater (below) – a good dupe for my old favorite. The front is shorter which makes it easy to tuck halfway.
- Wrap coat (see it on me) – in 3 material options including a new herringbone material, which I tried on for fit (below)
- Bow pumps (see tweed on me) – the velvet or suede low pumps are so festive as well!
The deal: 30% off everything!
Check out: They have some of the prettiest petite pieces but sizes tend to go quickly!
The deal: 30% off everything with code EPIC30, ends Tuesday 11/28, 8am GMT. Free ship & returns on orders over $45.
Check out: This is so good for ASOS! Check out their petites selection for everyday as well as unique pieces for special events and parties. Their sizing runs small – a 00p or 0p usually fits me snugly without alterations.
The deal: Buy More, Save More with up to 20% off applied at checkout, which stacks with their existing markdowns!
Gift Pick: Hunter Tour boots – my all-time favorite lightweight, packable, and more petite-friendly rain boots. See tons of posts in them. They are marked 25% off but another 15% off appears at checkout, making them just $95 right now with free shipping (almost 40% off)!!
Also check out all the Hunter fleece / knit liner socks in kids and adults sizing, on extra sale right now at Nordstrom!
The deal: 30% off holiday items, 15% off full price items with code SAVE15, and up to 40% off select furniture, ends 11/27. Free shipping on orders over $49.
- Christmas tree skirts – been eyeing the knit skirt + waiting for a good sale! It’s a thick knit; long and rectangular instead of round, so you can use it like an accent piece on your couch or the foot of your bed year-round. I also like the woven Abaca tree collar.
- Gift Pick: Literary chopping boards for the book-loving recipient, packaged with some cute linens! I’d use these year-round.
- Kitchen linens – picked up these towels for festive touches: buffalo plaid (see in my kitchen), Christmas town, festive ice cream.
The deal: 50% off + free shipping on everything, ends Saturday 11/25, 3am ET.
- Velvet + mesh dress – See below in 00 regular. Armholes are a tad low but otherwise fits very nicely!
- High waist ankle jeans – Haven’t tried this wash, but this Express cut in 00 short is a repeat hit for me!
- Chenille balloon sweater – this cozy sweater is now available in petites! See it on me in regular xxs.
- Jewel-toned ruffle dress in reg or petite. See it on me – LOVE seeing all the pics of this on you guys!
- High waisted A-line skirt – Nice quality and lined; fabric is wrinkle-resistant (see it on me). Size 00 is 26″ around the waist.
The deal: 30% off + free ship on everything with code 5038, ends Sunday 11/26
The deal: 40% off with code THANKU, ends Sunday 11/26
Check out: Petites sizing + size 5 and 5.5. shoes are online only! This PJ addict has been eying their petite pajama sets.
The deal: Black Friday specials on boxed gift sets with free shipping, and a great gift with purchase on orders over $165
Gift Pick – Signature advent calendar which is now $52 (includes 24 mini products to try, 1 for each day in December before Christmas!), and the mini hand cream gift set for $25
The deal: 50% off everything online only with code FRIYAY
- Gift Pick: cardigans make the best presents! My same-sized cousin has this almond cardigan in xxsp and loves the look & fit. This fuzzy cardigan has great reviews, and this pocket duster cardigan also looks perfect for gifting.
- Socks – I love all my LOFT socks in both low cuts and high boot styles! They also have a boxed gift set.
- Utility blouse – a LOFT classic. Lightweight, draping, machine-washable blouses that pair and layer with everything (see it on me – pic #2).
- Modern skinny jeans – Petite-sizing jeans on a budget! Length is good for shorter legs; their 24P usually fits me with a small waist gap.
The deal: Shop doorbusters online & in store + extra 20% off with code HURRY (doorbusters and beauty excluded), ends 11/25.
Check out: my poncho sweater review roundup and my petite jumpsuit review, as all of those pieces are on extra sale!
- Gift Pick: Buffalo plaid robe – still my favorite (see it on me in XS), and one of the only things that can lure me out of bed on cold mornings! Nick was jealous and got himself a womens XXXL (fits like a mens S / M).
- Gift Pick: cashmere in regular or petites – some are $100 off! Pieces with good reviews include the crewneck sweater (petite) for $40, classic cardigan (regular), or long duster cardigan (petite).
- Gift Pick: Pajama sets in petite for under $20! More prints available in flannel.
- Gift Pick: Martha Stewart dutch oven pots on super sale!! My mom uses these instead of the pricey Le Creusets and loves them – we’re both dutch oven fanatics for cooking soups, stews, braising … all the good stuff. I do wish they had another size option in between 2 quart (small size for two) and the 6 quart (family size).
- Gift Pick: Cozy, soft throws – this plush one is < $10 (with a fun “snow leopard” option), and I love the look of this reversible throw.
- Gift Pick: Useful electronics – Kitchen Aid mixers including a mini 3.5 quart one for smaller spaces, immersion blender / processor / whisk kit (I use our set so much!), NutriBullet blenders for quick smoothies, Dyson vacuums (including 2 Black Friday specials on super sale)
The deal: $50 off every pair; free shipping and returns.
- Gift Pick: For women – their flat moccasins and loafers. I have both the Pastoso and Felize and wear them a ton (see above, under Ann Taylor reviews)! M.Gemi packaging is beautiful with the recipient’s name written inside the shoebox lid – perfect for gifting (and with easy returns if you need a different size).
- Gift Pick: For men – shearling-lined sneakers, classic chelsea boots and loafers.
The deal: Extra 20% off selected sale items, ends Sunday 11/26
- Gift Pick: Bobeau fleece wrap cardigan (45% off) starting in xxs petite. An oldie but SUCH a goodie. I still see this regularly worn by my mom and friends whom I bought it for years ago!
- Gift Pick: Ugg slippers for 40% off & in smaller sizes – adorable knit bootie slippers or shearling lined ones.
- Gift Pick: All Ray-Ban sunglasses for men & women are 20% off! Love my 58 mm aviators.
- Gift Pick: Halogen cashmere sweater (nearly 40% off) starting in xxs petite in 15 colors, see it on me here and here
- Sole Society Vixen bootie (now over 50% off) – still available in size 4 and up in classic camel!
- Treasure & Bond over the knee boot (40% off, starts in sz 4.5 + good for narrow calves) – These are true to size and have a round toe, low block heel, and pull on style shaft (no zipper). Material is faux suede but not bad at all for the price point. Fit-wise, I had jeans on so can’t speak to how these look over bare legs (they were narrow but not super fitted like Stuart Weitzmans). Height wise, the shafts hit me just about an inch or two over my knees.
The deal: Extra 30% off on select items with HOLIDAY17.
- Saks block heeled booties – sz 5 and up, in black or tan. Haven’t tried these, but the shape looks beautiful.
- Charles David faux suede boots (see on me) – $56 with discounts! Only sz 6 and up available.
- Dolce Vita boots – sz 6 and up. These are specified as “mid calf” boots, so might work well for shorter ladies! Listed to be only 11″ in shaft height and 14″ in opening circumference.
- Halston Heritage 2-tone riding boots – (80% off) sz 5.5 and up. Listed as 14.75″ shaft height (below my knees), 14″ circumference
The deal: 30% off + free expedited shipping with code SAMSGIVING30, ends Sunday 11/26 at 3am ET.
Check out: Corra stacked heel bootie in black – similar to my old Sam Edelman pair that I wear all the time!
The deal: Up to 30% off with buy more save more, use code MORE17.
The deal: Up to 50% off select styles + free shipping, ends Tuesday 11/28.
Check out: The men’s promos are particularly good!
- Gift Pick: Women’s saltwater boots and men’s cutwater deck boot (50% off!) – see them both on me and Nick.
- Gift Pick: Classic mens boat shoes in tan (50% off!)
The deal: 40% off your entire purchase!
The deal: 40% off everything with BLACKFRIDAY40 and 50% off select items with STEAL50, with free shipping.
Check out: Franell booties -see on me at the bottom of this post. These are the current version of my beloved old pair!
The deal: 40% off everything (very rare discount for WHBM) + free shipping with code 65045.
Check out: Petites department starting in 00 / xxs petite (lots of workwear, fits TTS) + shoes starting in sz 5! Love my Olivia velvet heels.