Wishing you and your families a very happy Thanksgiving! Nick and I have a lot to be thankful for, including the kindness and support shown by so many of you from around the world. Both our families are spending the holiday together this year for the first time, which means double the delicious homecooking!
I don’t plan on getting out of my PJs anytime soon, so I’ll definitely be posting the best Black Friday sales shoppable from the comfort of your couch. Several of them have started already (see below), but definitely check back Friday morning for my full roundup + some item reviews!
My cream tunic sweater with bubble sleeves is available online starting in xxs (it wasn’t when I bought it, hence the xs shown here). I’m wearing it as a mini dress since I had a long trench layered over it, but FYI it’s intended to be a tunic top for wearing over jeans or leggings! I had been looking for a knit fringe scarf just like this one and was so stoked to find it at a great price – the thicker, bubbly texture has a cozy hand-knit look to it.
The deal: 50% off + free shipping on everything, ends Saturday 11/25 at 3am ET.
Express has been on top of it this year – I’ve had so many good finds both in the casual and dressy departments!
- Black velvet dress – sassy yet elegant. Some of you got a sneak peek via my last email newsletter. Will blog fit photos soon!
- High waist ankle jeans – I haven’t tried on this wash, but this particular cut by Express in size 00 short has been a repeat hit for me! See an older wash on me here.
- Plaid ruffle skirt – how cute is this with tights? The length will be a lot less micro mini on petite ladies.
- Chenille balloon sweater – this cozy sweater is newly available in petites sizing! See it on me in regular size xxs.
- Jewel-toned ruffle dress in regular or petite. See it on me – LOVE seeing all the pictures of this on you guys!
- High waisted A-line skirt – Nice quality and lined; fabric is pretty wrinkle-resistant (see it on me). Size 00 is 26″ around the waist.
The deal: 40% off with code THANKU, ends Sunday 11/26
- J.Crew lady day coat – unfortunately this went insanely fast in petites this year, but regular sizing does go down to size 000 which may suit women who are even just slightly taller than me. The petite sleeves are known to run a little short, which is perfect for short-limbers like myself but not for some others (see the petite on me).
The deal: 50% off everything with code GOPINK, ends Friday 11/24 at 12am ET
Check back soon – I have a new round of fitting room reviews for you guys on several of the below pieces!
- Tiered ruffle sleeve sweater – fits nicely, true to size, and is a tightly-woven knit. Will share fit pics soon!
- Tie neck navy blouse – looks super plain online, but with the neck tied up I thought this was very classy for tucking into skirts.
- Shoulder tie sweater – it’s bow-mania at AT this season and I can’t complain! This one is 65% wool so a tad itchy.
- Wrap coat (see it on me) in 3 material options including a new herringbone material
- Bow cuff blouse (see it on me). Will share fit pics soon of this pretty version – it’s a thicker top and less “blousy” in comparison.
- Wool tie-sleeve sweater (see my fit review) – 95% wool, so note it’s can be a little itchy on sensitive skin!
- Bow pumps – see the tweed ones on me. These velvet or suede low pumps are so festive as well!