Amazon Prime Day is here, and I always find it overwhelming to browse, so wanted to highlight some saleitems we actually own and love! Also check my Amazon favorites pages since several saved items have deals going on. When shopping during Prime Day I also wanted to note a heads up:
- Check the estimated delivery date before ordering. Sometimes when inventory sells out at the Amazon warehouses esp. during Prime Day, the order will then default to getting fulfilled by the manufacturer, which can sometime take weeks.
- Sometimes prices will vary for different sizes and colors under the same item listing. So after selecting my size, I usually click through the different colors to check the prices.
1. Clothes & Accessories
- CupShe bathing suits, including the flattering color block wrap suit I’m wearing above! Available in XS and up. It’s lined throughout with a shelf style bra inside and removable pads. The tie on the side is a faux wrap so the suit won’t come undone accidentally. For fit, note the legs are cut on the high side so is a little more revealing in that area from the front, and the length of the suit does work on me at 5 feet tall but might be too long for someone shorter in the torso.
- 40% off lots of Levis styles – got these straight ankle jeans which have stretch (unlike their Wedgie jeans) making them more comfy for some! I bought my usual size 24 in the “worn out” wash and they are high rise hitting just above my navel and I cut the hems 2 inches like my other jeans. Compared to my Wedgie icon jeans these have a straight cut rather than tapered.
- Shopbop has a page of their Prime Day deals including Castaner wedges which are summer staples for me!
- Flowy kimono beach coverup in tons of colors. See my fit review in this post
- My black scalloped one piece suit from this post is not technically included in Prime Day, but does have a 20% off coupon available!
- Adidas items for the family
- Orolay down jacket – This one I don’t own personally, but so many friends have been happy with this I had to include it at a sizeable discount. Starts in XXS and I’ve heard this is also great for maternity in the winter
2. For Little Ones
- Our favorite unbreakable small bowl & spoon sets. These spoons are deeper, perfect for cereal and soups.
- Bentgo lunch boxes in fun prints or solid colors – my IG story highlights for toddler lunch ideas!
- Frida baby gear – including their mom washer (one of my postpartum must haves) and the baby basics kit which we use on a daily basis. So much good stuff in that one!
- Fire 7 kids tablet – comes with a kid-proof case and 2 year worry-free guarantee!
- Magna-Tiles 32-piece set or 100-piece set
- Such a good one: 30% off Anastasia Beverly Hill products including:
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen cleansing balm one of my favorites for removing makeup
- Revlon Volumizer Brush with $10 coupon
- My budget friendly curling iron that’s lasted for years. I have the bigger size.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo
4. Home & Kitchen
- Slim laundry hamper – one of our favorite small space storage tips!
- Instant Pot – best time to buy every year! For sure one of our most used kitchen appliances if you check my Cooking IG story highlights.
- Mini garment steamer – I’ve used this several times a week for years now and it’s still going strong. Heats up SO fast and very portable for travel too.
- Vitamix blender
- Lots of rugs on sale for up to 40% off, including this beautiful blue and grey indoor / outdoor rug with great reviews.
- Samsung Frame TV – we love ours and get so many questions about, you can read my review here!
- My durable quality marble print phone case (see this case for other phone sizes)
- Up to $65 off Kindles and Prime members can get 4 months of Kindle Unlimited for free
- Up to 50% off Amazon Echo
- Tile trackers for those who often misplace their wallet, laptop, etc.