Throwing back to sunnier days before we came home to socially distance, this is just one of those “feel good” yet low maintenance dresses that I love having in my wardrobe. I also wanted to point out an unprecedentedly good deal that Nordstrom just kicked off – 25% off nearly sitewide for either store curbside pickup (customers cannot enter stores at this time for good reason) or free shipping & returns, including brands that are pretty much never discounted this much! Below are some sale recommendations based on items I own.
All in Favor floral dress (2 colors). I mentioned this dress in a previous post and have gotten several photos and happy messages from readers! The ruching along both the front and the back is very strategic and flatters all around (no concerns about panty lines or bulges). I love the sweetheart neckline and the delicately puffed sleeves. Lastly, the lightweight and lined material travels very well and is completely wrinkle resistant! I found it easiest to wear my trusty Bristols-6 sticky bra and not worry about bra straps showing. Fit-wise, it’s true to size and XS fits me at my current 5′ tall, 98lbs.
25% off shoes, bags, accessories
Nordstrom offers a lot of special sizing like 4 to 13, so filter on the left by your size first!
- Longchamp handbags. Yes, all Longchamp totes are 25% off! Aside from the popular lightweight le pliage, I love their large Neo nylon bag (colors selling quickly) as a slightly thicker, more water resistant option that makes a good school, work and travel bag.
- Evolve wedge sandals – On extra sale, coming out to $46 for suede sandals. I have not tried these but after being tasked by many of you to find a comfortable wedge walking sandal like my beloved old Caslon ones, this was the closest I came across. Evolve is a brand by Easy Spirit, and based on the item description, they seem to focus on comfort and cushioning!
- Nearly all Tory burch shoes + bags including ballet flats that are usually excluded. I recently admired this Perry tote on my friend which she loves as her work / diaper bag. It’s a thinner pliable leather that’s fairly lightweight, not too large (yet fits most 13″ laptops), comes in several great colors and has a divider zippered pocket inside. I own the Robinson tote which is more structured leather, but the small size won’t fit most laptops.
- Vince Camuto taupe bootie (sizes 4 – 12) – See on me. If you’ve been debating this bootie over my recent posts, it’s now priced lower than ever. The “tortilla” color is extremely versatile and can read either tan or taupe.
- Schutz sandals (reviewed here). These run on the narrow side and are the clean, minimalist semi squared toe sandals I’d been searching for since last year. I bought these earlier and the sale price is much better now.
- My universally flattering, most worn Quay sunglasses are now $41 (see them in countless posts) and all Ray-ban is 25% off!
25% off Baby gear
Amazing deal on select baby brands big and small that are usually excluded from sitewide promos!
- Béaba babycook + suction dining set are two of our most used feeding tools over the past year. (P.S. I recently shared how I remove food odors from our silicone products!)
- Our trusty BabyZen Yoyo (read my review) and the adapter for our Nuna Pipa carseat. With the adapter, we absolutely loved being able to keep a sleeping Nori in her carseat and just pop it on top of the Yoyo (we never really used the bassinet as a result)! The newest model of the Yoyo has a “2” / squared symbol behind it and is supposed to have better suspension for uneven terrains. UPDATE: the Yoyo frame itself in all colors sold out as of Friday morning, but I’d check back for restocks.
- Baby carriers including popular Ergobaby, Tula, Babybjorn, and one of my personal newborn favorites – the soft & lightweight Solly Baby wrap which may seem daunting to wrap at first (see my review).
- Jellycat stuffed animals are Nori’s favorite! So soft and machine washes well. We had to get a couple of their “soother” mini bunny blankies to use on rotation!
- Loulou Lollipop products – they’re a mama-run small business with very lightweight muslin swaddles and bedding + adorable teethers. We always get questions on where our sushi print items are from!
25% off apparel
- Sustainable style: all Patagonia, Amour Vert, Reformation (including the sexy linen LBD from this post)
- Barefoot dreams circle cardigan (see on me) – perfect at home lounging piece currently stocked in all colors.
- Zella high rise 7/8 pocket leggings I love in a spread of new colors. These are thicker w compression, and the 7/8 length has a 24″ inseam while the crop length has a 21″ inseam. Also comes in maternity!
- Gibson sweatshirt blazer I always rave about. If you ordered one earlier this week, I’d ask them to price adjust.
- Allsaints leather jackets are some of the most petite-friendly quality leather jackets. The Balfern & Dalby styles are the most shrunken fit – a 00 in both is fitted on me off the rack, with the Dalby sleeve length being a slightly better fit since it runs shorter. For a budget friendly non-leather option, I’ve had this shrunken fit Blank NYC jacket for years.
- Almost all Northface and Canada Goose jackets for the family.
25% Skincare, Beauty, home
Update Thursday 3/19 8pm – it appears Nordstrom just removed beauty & skincare products from the deal, perhaps as items were selling super quickly! Will keep this section here in case beauty gets added back under the promo again.
- My everyday makeup: Stila including my stay all day liner for $16, Mac lipsticks, Anastasia brow products, Tata Harper skincare, Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, Lancome and Laura Mercier items.
- All Jo Malone fragrances.
- Eyelash serums including neuLash and RevitaLash
- Oribe products including their texturizer spray.
- Dyson hair tools at a price better than Black Friday.
- All Anthropologie homegoods including pretty monogram mugs and trinket dishes
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.