If you’re looking to de-stress via a little shopping, many brands are offering online deals hoping to sustain the business while brick & mortar stores are closed! I wanted to highlight Anthropolgie’s weekend sale which is QUITE good for the brand: take 25% off site wide (no code needed; discount at checkout) with almost no exclusions, plus free shipping over $50 + free return shipping. I love their stuff but the shipping cost always hindered me, and I think this is a first with them offering free return shipping!
One more notable sale from comfy loungewear destination Abercrombie – take an extra 30% off sitewide w/ free shipping on all orders (ends 3/28) . So many new colors in this snap top pullover (see on me) that you guys love, also check out the “soft AF” section as most items I’ve tried here are truly super comfy (just ordered the mini mockneck sweatshirt)!
- Cinched hem hoodie
- Knit paperbag shorts
- Balloon sleeve sweatshirt
- Asymmetrical snap top pullover
- Color block crewneck sweatshirt
25% off Skincare & Beauty (lots of clean beauty)
This well-curated section is where the sale gold mine is! Several luxury brands at a rare 25% off include: Sunday Riley, Caudalie, Philosophy, Peter Thomas Roth just to name a few. There is also a great selection of smaller, clean beauty brands with cult followings like: Indie Lee, RMS Beauty, Herbivore face oils, and Boston-based Follain all of which I haven’t seen offer this much of a discount.
- Creamy, moisturizing clean face mask: Follain ultra hydrating mask. One of my favorite products by this clean-focused brand. I’ve been putting it on before bed after applying some facial oil and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated the next morning. It’s a newer product but you can read a few customer reviews here. My #1 favorite product from the brand is still their lemongrass everything soap (not sold on Anthro) which is truly that good, plus is doubles as body wash. I’ve gotten Nick hooked on it too and just ordered a refill on their website (use code JEANWANG at Follain for 10% off).
- Non drying, clean facial cleanser: Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser made with strawberry seed oil, tomato extracts and other nourishing natural ingredients. This is one of the brand’s top products – my friends recommended it to me for sensitive or acne-prone skin saying they love the gel consistency, light fragrance, and how it doesn’t dry out your face. Read more customer reviews for this on Dermstore or Sephora.
- Less toxic nail polish with great staying power: Spela nail polish, which is 9-free in terms of common toxic polish ingredients. This is a little pricey, but after I tested several less-toxic nail polish brands, this is a standout. It lasts noticeably longer and doesn’t chip as easily. I do 3 coats of “pinky swear” which is a very pretty creamy pale pink true to the stock image (see swatch below).
- Premium brush that distributes natural hair oils: Mason Pearson hair brushes. Yes the price is shocking, but if you own one of these brushes, then you know. The mix of nylon and boar bristles distribute natural oils in your hair to keep it shiny and anti-frizzy (especially nice in dry conditions). I’ve given these as gifts to friends who have everything and also received one from my thoughtful cousin!
- Moisture wicking hair turban: Aquis luxe hair towel. Another item I was converted to by friends. I try to air dry my hair whenever possible to avoid unnecessary heat damage, and usually spend the first 15-30 minutes with damp hair toweled up. This hair towel is much lighter / less straining on your head than a full towel, helps hair dry quicker, and the button keeps it secured and well in place atop your head.
- Stone facial rollers: These go way back in Chinese culture for improving circulation, de-puffing and other skincare benefits, and can be a nice addition to your evening couch de-stressing time. I don’t know about any visible benefits, but it’s definitely soothing and cooling to do (after you wash your face and apply your skincare regimen including serum or moisturizer) while watching your favorite show.
25% off Home & furniture
Since we could all use some pieces that bring a smile inside our homes!
- I have a small collection of silk pillowcases now on rotation (see my review & comparison post) and this Slip marble print pillowcase is a favorite that isn’t always stocked. For a budget friendly alternative, satin can feel equally nice and this KITSCH satin beauty sleep set (now $27) in either leopard or pink is adorable (read customer reviews for it on Ulta).
- Beautiful and functional makeup organizers: Faceted vanity organizer with great reviews, and vintage-inspired displays for your lippies: 6 lipstick display (note the bottom is opaque white, not clear) or 12 lipstick display.
- Floral shower curtain for a little brightness inside the bathroom (here’s a softer color palette)
Apparel & Accessories
Anthro has a decent petites department with some unique pieces, but smaller sizes tend to be limited in quantity.
- Vanna cowl neck pullover – slightly cropped, casual high low pullover on extra sale ($37 from $78). I haven’t tried this one on but reviews seem pretty solid.
- AG high-rise petite skinny jeans – this one is on backorder, but I wanted to point out Anthro carries several designer denim brands in petite sizing that may not be sold elsewhere.
- Byron Lars lace sheath – I got this dress years ago and it still hasn’t lost any of its appeal! The petite sizing is a perfect fit – see on me in pic # 3. I got white but black was a close second.
- Headbands – several beautiful and practical options including some more unique floral prints!