Hiker boots are hands down my favorite trend this season, in particular the ones with a shearling lined front. I really love ones in the outfit below by Marc Fisher – they’re durable-feeling, well made, and looks chic with leather pants, leggings, and jeans. It’s the rare scenarios where all the color ways look great and I had so much trouble picking one. They are unfortunately pricey at full price, however they have several other styles that are on sale. If interested in these particular Izzie boots, I would ask Nordstrom to price match Marc Fisher’s Black Friday promo!
My big annual Black Friday deals & reviews will be up in the morning, but Nordstrom’s Cyber Deals kicked off early in conjunction with a pretty good gift card event! Spend $125 get a $25 gift card, spend $250 get a $50 gift card, or spend $400 get a $100 gift card (details & designer exclusions here). This is an excellent promo if you already had a big item on your shopping list, like we did with baby gear. Here’s a few early deal picks:
- Zella Live-in 7/8 pocket leggings (on sale!). Living in these at home as I type up this post, and also wore them this week for holiday travel and for jogging. Refer to my older post on 5 ways to style these leggings and another outfit with them here. I have xxs which is feeling a little more snug on my waist these days, so I might get a new pair and size up. They’re thicker, compressing, and non-clingy, so even when I break the cardinal rule of leggings like I did here (by not wearing a top that covers the crotch), it’s not too shameful ; )
- Babyzen Yoyo Black Friday bundle (eligible for $100 gift card) – For the regular price of the stroller by itself, you also get the footrest attachment (KEY for better stroller naps), parasol, and cup holder (which we actually use regularly). See my detailed Yoyo review here and click the IGTV link within the post for my demo video!
- Nuna Rava Carseat (eligible for $100 gift card, but you might need to add a small item to fill that $0.01 gap). We finally decided on this as our next-stage carseat (farewell, travel-friendly Nuna Pipa…) after testing a few out inside our compact SUV and reading your rave reviews on the Rava. The second top recommended carseat by you guys is the narrower Diono Radian which can even fit 3 across a back seat.
- Barefoot Dreams cozychic throw. I got this delightfully soft leopard throw during their Anniversary sale right before it sold out. It’s back, on sale again, and eligible for a $25 gift card!
- Weatherproof boots:
- Cole Haan waterproof wedge boots – price matched at 50% off and eligible for a $25 gift card. Very lightweight.
- Aquatalia chic weatherproof boots – block heel slim shaft boot, block heel hiker style boots (eligible for $50 gift card)
- Sorel Slimpack Lace ii waterproof boots – price matched at 25% off. See on me here (runs small!)
- Weatherproof boots:
Thank you Nordstrom for partnering on this post!