Prime Day can be overwhelming to browse, so I wanted to highlight deals on items we own and use regularly. I made a Prime Day 2022 deals list with items around our house that are on sale today, with lots of useful baby gear included! Some highlights
- Mini folding chair both kids love for BBQs, picnics, beach. Also straps onto an adult chair
- Lucid memory foam mattresses. Had such good nights of sleep at a friend’s house and had to get these for our guest room as well!
- 30% off Elemis (loved the superfood oil), Laneige lip mask
- Our Frame TV on sale (see my review post)
- The Halo bassinet and Babyletto crib (with toddler converter included) we have
- Fab dupe for my Stuart Weitzman booties, perfect for tucking under straight jeans & pants
- Our daycare & preschool lunch boxes. I rotate daily between the Bentgo (for all cold lunches), Omiebox (for lunches with a small warm component), and Thermos (for bigger warm lunches)
This summer I had been gradually working on a roundup of affordable summer beach and pool finds, including tummy-flattering swimsuits (as someone who is still working on healing my diastasis recti postpartum). I noticed a few of these below like the mesh tote + the last one-piece suit are part of Prime Day deals as well!
Part of prime day deals! Been using this carry-everything tote on every trip to the car, beach / pool and picnic. It’s mesh all around so sand and dirt can just fall through the bottom. We love the pockets all around for water bottles, flip flops, etc. I have the size Medium.
Such an adorable two piece that comes up at the right place on my waist (nicely covers my belly button) and isn’t too cheeky or revealing at the bottom. The top has a tie back for adjustability and fits me well. Since this suit only starts in size Small, the bottoms may be a little big on someone who usually wears XS. They work on me since I have a fuller lower belly.
Love this sexier one-piece option that still checks off my boxes: doesn’t accentuate the lower belly, removable lightly padded bust cups, adjustable petite-friendly fit since the straps go over your shoulders, wrap around the waist and tie either in the front or the back. XS fits well on me.
In my search for swimsuits that flatter a lower belly pooch, this was one of my favorite finds that is more modest and supportive yet still very cute! I love the wider belt design and adjustable tie shoulders. Size S / 2-4 is the smallest size so this is a tad loose at the bottom and would ideally fit someone best who is usually a size up from me.
5. Picnic Mat
We keep this little roll up mat in the car or in our mesh tote for a quick sitting surface / picnic blanket. It’s not a big mat but works for our family. One side is a water-resistant material, and the other side is the softer stripe surface. We’ve spilled juice, soy sauce etc on the stripes, and if you dab at it quickly everything comes off.
This one comes in lots of colors and is lined with a shelf style bra inside and removable pads. The tie on the side is a faux wrap so the suit won’t come undone accidentally. For fit, note the legs are cut on the high side so is a little more revealing in that area from the front, and the length of the suit does work on me at 5 feet tall but might be too long for someone with a shorter torso.