The Anniversary sale is finally open to non-cardholders, with several good buys that are still well stocked! Also, a few new items trickled into the sale this week, like these Topshop petite pieces.
All items below are well stocked:
Jackets + Sweaters
- Purchased: Relaxed open front blazer. Been looking for a more casual, fluid blazer and the 3/4 sleeves should be petite friendly. I ordered the short and long version with good reviews to see which fits best.
- Purchased: BP waffle knit sweater (under $30). Petite-friendly length and the texture makes it a nice layering staple. I sized up for a looser fit.
- Purchased: La Ligne pocket cardigan. See XS on me. Pricier, but a distinctly high quality textured sweater with a Chanel-style “tweed jacket” look to it and a petite-friendly shrunken fit.
- Got prior years: Allsaints leather jacket in 00 for a snug, shrunken fit. See on me in 0 for a more casual fit. Significant savings on this investment quality piece that won’t go out of style.
- Got prior years: Topshop petite moto jacket. Budget-friendly option in a petite fit! See prior year’s on me in 0P.
- Got prior years: Barefoot Dreams long cardigan (my most worn BFD) + Circle cardigan. Both also make awesome gifts for moms, grandmas, sisters, friends who are new moms, etc. See my BFD cardigan + Zella leggings guide.
- Caught my eye: Corset detail sweater. Did not see this in-store and just noticed the chic detail upon a closer look. Fully stocked starting in xxs with good reviews!
Boots & Shoes
See my Best of NSale 2022 shoes & bag reviews for fit photos and sizing info.
- Ordered: Vince Camuto slingback A friend raved about these and all the reviews echo that they’re comfy. Love the elongating pointed front with chic block heel.
- Got prior year: Caslon waterproof chelsea boots, still stocked in sizes 4-13. See on me. Happy to hear from so many of you how much you’ve been loving these since last Nsale!
- Ordered: Blondo waterproof booties. Perfect taupe color, flattering shape. See on me.
- Ordered: Sam Edelman leather sneakers. Classic white sneaker with platform. See on me.
- Ordered: Vince Camuto tall boot. Stocked in 5+ with regular and wide calf. See on me.
- Got prior year: Adidas spotted sneakers are comfy and so cute with leggings. See on my mom.
- BP ankle boot: TTS, very comfortable, barely-feels-like-heels bootie. I recommend black or grey.
- BP Over the Knee boot: haven’t tried these myself, but review mentions they work for someone 5 feet tall
Leggings & pants
- Purchased: Topshop “leather” leggings in 0 petite. These have great reviews under the listing for regular sizing.
- Got prior years: Petite ladies can get the Spanx leggings in kids sizes (see kids Large on me below). These really grew on me over time. Note they’re distinctly different from Commando or Topshop faux leather leggings (which are thicker). The Spanx are like thinner liquid-style leggings, but it’s also what make them more comfy for all day / even loungewear.
- Got prior years: Zella 7/8 leggings with deep pockets to fit a phone. My everyday, year round leggings.
- French Connection mockneck knit dress. Sleek and classic. XS was very fitted on me throughout, so I would size up to S for more room at the tummy.
- BB Dakota sweater dress. For wearing with tall boots or ankle booties.
- French Connection whisper dress. Elegant yet sexy. 0 runs small and fits like 00. See on me.
Nick’s Sale Picks
- Good Man Brand knit shirt jacket. NOT a denim jacket. Nick buys about 5 new pieces a year and wears them on weekly rotation. He lives in Lululemon pants + joggers now and wanted a lightweight, comfortable and stretchy layering piece that works with those bottoms. This was it! Good quality (no issue with buttons), looks trim and casually stylish. Runs small – he’s usually a S and went up to a Medium. See on him.
- Pineapple print tech-smart shirt. Bonobos tech shirt dupe according to Nick – his fruit print ones somehow always get compliments. This was a good, stretch fit on him in Small (he’s around 5’8″ 165lb)
- Great classic slub cotton tee. He got in a few colors, Small. “Nice weight, not thin. Fitted in arms and chest but not too snug around the midsection.”
- Vince wool fleece blazer. Did not get to try this on but we love the look of the knit fabric for comfort.
- New Balance sneakers. Classic 574 style in a retro-inspired color combo.
- Stagg temperature control kettle. This year’s cream sale color is gorgeous! As avid tea drinkers and coffee makers, we got this last Nsale and love it. It looks nice on the counter and keeps the temperature right where you want it for an hour. Note the pour spout is pretty slim so it pours a little slower than the average kettle.
- Nuna Pipa RX (latest version of our favorite infant carseat) + Nuna Rava (what our toddlers now use) are stocked, both with significant savings!
- Longchamp expandable tote – See the size on me. This is always sold out by this point of the sale, but TONS of colors are still available! Roomy for school or work and converts to a travel bag. Makes a great gift for mom or new grad.
- Chantelle seamless underwear – First discovered these while working on my no show underwear rankings. My favorites are the hipster cut and the high waist briefs. Best value is by adding 3 pairs to cart!
- Every color of the barefoot dreams spotted throw is still available! My nightly curl-up-on-the-couch throw since it’s a good weight for all seasons, and the kids have one in the bedrooms, too.
Right – fall outing: SPANX KIDS LEGGINGS L, SIMILAR booties, Rag & Bone hat (similar on sale)
And here are two easy formulas for styling my favorite Barefoot Dreams cardigan. I usually throw it on with leggings, a cami and sneakers, or your can easily elevate it a bit with leather-like leggings and booties!
- 1. Oribe Magic Set ($65 ; $95 value) – Full size of their Dry Texturizing Spray (pricey, but one of the best out there for adding “grit” and volume to help curls hold) and Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
- Patchology Rejuvenating & Restoring Eye Gels ($50 ; $90 value) – discovered these in a red eye flight amenity kit and had to buy. Loved how cooling and soothing they felt.
- Necessaire The Body Duo ($35 ; $50 value) – Great value on 2 of my go-to products from the brand, which is focused on clean, skincare-quality ingredients in their body care. Full size eucalyptus body wash and unscented body lotion.
- Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner Duo ($97 ; $196 value) – You definitely get length growth results if you’re able to use this consistently & daily.
- Slip Silk pillowcase set ($125 ; $178 value) – Nick and I use these for a luxe touch to our bed. Also a great gift to keep on hand!
- Anastasia Deluxe Brow Kit ($39 ; $68 value) – I use medium brown as I like my brows a softer shade.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit ($59 ; $92 value) – Universally flattering “my lips but better” color.
- La Mer Radiant Hydration Set ($95 ; $155 value) – Same price as the little La Mer cream by itself normally, but with additional goodies in a makeup pouch. There are 2 La Mer mini sets and we prefer the “original cream” (richer weight) over the “soft cream” (lighter weight).
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara Set ($58 ; $101 value) – Been using all 3 of these products for years. This is my everyday mascara, with a primer / booster base and the BEST gentle eye makeup remover.
- Stila eyeliner set ($32 ; $44 value) – 2x of my everyday liquid eyeliner. I buy 2 of these annually.
- Lancome Bi-Facil Set ($56 ; $106 value) – Another annual purchase so I’m set with my holy grail product for the year. Have never found anything better to remove eye makeup in a few quick and gentle swipes.
- Diptyque candle set ($110 ; $152 value)- the size of each candle is bigger than prior year, hence the price.