Happy 4th of July weekend! The kids are soaking up all the water activities with friends, and we tried our hand at making lobster rolls today (now I get why they’re $$$ – so much work getting all the lobster morsels out of the shells!). If you’re shopping this long weekend, below are a few deals including on pieces in my closet.
The deal: a rare 25% off everything! A few keepers from my order that I’d recommend:
- Soft pullover sweatshirt (Newport, Charleston, New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona). Slightly cropped, relaxed shoulder cut with cozy interior perfect for throwing on over jeans or shorts. I went 1 size up for a slouchy fit. I also liked this lace-up pullover with a similar cut!
- Ruched bodice puff sleeve dress. Lots of compliments on this! I had a tough time deciding between classic white, black, or a floral print. Love the pockets, babydoll cut with full skirt and structured sleeves. I wear a pair of shorts underneath in case of a gust of wind. Also comes in a blouse version.
- Seamless sweetheart top. Flattering little basic, reminiscent of some of my Reformation tops.
- Rib knit sweetheart tank. Another flattering little top in a soft and stretchy ribbed knit.
- High rise mom shorts. Flattering rise, not too short inseam. I got a 25 in these.
The deal: 20% off everything for their friends & family with code SAIEFAM20.
Their clean tinted moisturizer with SPF is pretty much all I’ve been using on summer weekends for the past two years. I use shade Four, and like the moisturizing element with just a light layer of coverage and sun protection.
The deal: First time I’ve seen 30% off sitewide! Use code SALE30. High quality, colorful swimsuits and p.s. most of them have good rear coverage which is harder to find these days.
The deal: Up to 75% off sale items with code BIGSALE