I broke out my baby gear & kids cyber week finds because there are SO many good ones this year! As with my main sales & deals list, I’ll be keeping this one updated through Monday.
Parent favorite baby gear on Sale
- Babyzen Yoyo compact stroller – 25% off in 4 color options. Best price I’ve seen on this, ever! This one will be the first to sell out. This is the exact model I have reviewed in detail in this blog post and demonstrated in the IG video that’s linked there. I was able to carry this up and down our 4th floor Boston walkup pretty easily, we took it on every trip, and we keep it in our car trunk when at home.
- Babyzen yoyo accessories are on sale at PBK. We have the extended leg rest (best thing!) and the ride-along back seat for toddlers, but note, petite parents will have to walk off slightly to one side when using this.
- Beaba Bababycook – 25% off, also at PBK (see starting solids post). Love their stackable containers too.
- UPPAbaby Cruz stroller – a rare 20% off. We have the older version in a blue melange and use it as our heavy duty everyday, 4-season stroller in Boston (great storage capacity for grocery trips on foot, too).
- Nuna Rava car seat – on sale for $399. See my detailed post on Nuna infant & convertible car seats.
- Nuna Mixx stroller – nearly 40% off making this $399 down from $650.
- Anywhere Chair – 20% off. This popular baby/toddler gift is FINALLY on sale…happens only about 1-2x a year as it’s usually excluded. I am always asked whether we got Nori the “my first” size or the regular and I’d highly recommend the regular. The my first size is pretty small, meanwhile the regular was fine for her at 1.5 years old and should fit her for years to come!
- Major name brand baby gear & stroller sale going on! Includes popular brand stroller accessories too.
- Diono Radian carseat – 20% off. Behind the Nuna Rava, this was the 2nd most recommended next stage carseat by you guys, and is slim enough to fit 3 across a car backseat!
- Kendall low profile convertible crib for petite parents – 50% off. This is the one we bought for my parents house when we used to visit frequently. The low profile petite-friendly aspect is more important for saving your back during the first year, before your baby is able to stand up so you have to put them to sleep lying down (a serious challenge for short mamas!). I’d suggest using the Newton breathable mattress with any crib.
The deal: 20% off with code BLACKFRIDAY20, or use JEAN50 for $50 off after Cyber Week is over. We have these completely breathable, washable, and recyclable mattresses for both kids (in mini crib size for Rio and full crib size for Nori) and really love them – would highly recommend!
The deal: 20% off everything (including sale) + free shipping on all orders!
- Weekender bag seen in this post. Super practical larger travel bag with lots of compartments, 2 organizer zipper bags inside, an insulated side section for bottles, and attachments to secure this either to your stroller, to the back of your luggage handle, or wear it on the shoulder / crossbody. I used this as my hospital bag with both kids’ births and take it on every trip!
- Pronto changing pad station – we keep one of these nifty wristlets in our stroller and in our car!
- Activity gyms – lots of engaging components. Nori used the farmstand one for many months and now it’s Rio’s!
The deal: A rare 30% off everything with free ship on orders $75+ and free returns (most I’d ever seen before was 25% off a certain threshold!). One of our favorite kids clothing brands made of organic cotton fabric. Styles and prints are adorable, but more importantly are very good quality and wear & wash well time after time. Sizing runs a little small.
- Let’s Dance Fit & flare dress – love this swingy circle skirt cut so much, I’ve bought this in short & long sleeves, multiple prints and sizes as Nori grows. Cotton material is soft and sturdy, and the inside torso is double layered so no uncomfortable or itchy seams on the inside. It’s made a great gift for friends’ little ones, too!
- Ruffled bodysuit – I quickly learned its super impractical to put a skirt on a crawling baby, and this ruffled bodysuit solves that. The skirt here comes attached with a bodysuit snap bottom and the cutest flutter shoulders. This is another one that I got for Nori in multiple prints until she outgrew the biggest size it comes in!
The deal: 30% off sitewide
The cyber weekend promo has been applied on already discounted adorable pieces making them much more affordable than the retail prices!
The deal: 30% off sitewide, with free ship on orders $59+ and free returns. Filing this under here as something for pregnant & new moms!
- Jane pajamas (read my review with fit photos on me) – look no further, these are the absolute best nursing friendly PJ/lounge set and make a great gift too. I would just suggest sizing up, esp if you’re giving as a gift. I have size S in 3 colors, I love these that much … and they get worn and washed on repeat.