Kicking off this holiday weekend with some of the top sales I’ve been shopping (home goods heavy as we just moved), and I’ll be back to share some fashion ones this weekend!
The deal: up to 30% off (ends 7/6) or use SAVE15 for 15% items not on sale.
- Easy clean circle placemats (brighter colors on clearance) with free ship – Never thought I’d rave about placemats, but these have been one of my favorite, practical kitchen finds that we use daily. They’re nice quality with a pebbled texture finish on one side and cotton lining on the other, and are truly easy to wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth! I’ve also seen these easy care rectangular placemats in person, and they’re made of a very similar material and the colors look versatile. Note: Just FYI, the material is not made to withstand a lot of liquid and I’ve noticed 1 out of our 4 circle placemats crumpling up from my toddler’s repeat water spillage.
- 2 or 3 tier fruit stand – We have the 2-tier one in copper and really love it. It also comes in “gold” (a little more yellow toned than copper) and the lower-priced “iron,” which I thought looked pretty nice esp on darker countertops! No free ship on this one sadly but you can do curbside pickup! And if you’re doing store pickup, I’d also recommend this Allclad oven mitt for fellow home cooks tired of burning themselves through flimsy thin potholders.
- Mini food processor – I got this to replace our very old one for making pesto, ginger scallion sauce, “frozen yogurts” & much more!
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
The deal: Up to $150 off depending on color! Accessories sold separately are also on sale.
OH my goodness I’m beyond excited about this one! After researching all the different KitchenAid mixers and colors, I’ve had the Artisan on my wishlist for months waiting for a good deal (usually discounts are only on discontinued colors or refurbished models). I couldn’t get the extra 20% off discount at BBB because they didn’t have the color I wanted, but am still happy with the $100 off I got.
If you’re debating between the lower priced Classic mixer (also on sale!) vs. the Artisan, I decided on the latter mainly due to the higher powered motor (recommended especially if you plan on making bread or bun dough), and slightly bigger capacity with a handle on the mixing bowl. As some of you know my mom is a very avid cook / baker, and uses hers religiously along with the pasta making attachment (sold separately).
Here’s a few retailers with the KitchenAid Artisan on sale:
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – UPDATE: Stackable with 20% off coupon for a total of over $150 off! Currently still avail. in red, silver, aqua, green apple and guava (and a few more if you search by local store). Easiest to apply this deal on a desktop browser. If it’s your first time on their website, enter your email into their pop-up window for the 20% off coupon (or open this link in a new private browser window to get the pop-up). Then all you need to do at checkout is click “Apply Coupons” on the upper right and enter that same email address to pull up the 20% off offer. Free ship or curbside pickup. Pick up our everyday non-stick pan set on sale and this universally sized pot lid with steam holes that we use with them – some of my kitchen must-haves!
- Macy’s – July 13th deal of the day, priced at $236 in red or silver!
- Kohl’s – 3 colors which earn Kohl’s cash to spend later. Free ship or store pickup.
- Best Buy – lots of colors incl. Milkshake + free shipping (quicker than C&B) or store pickup at a lot of locations.
- Crate & Barrel – I had ordered mine here as they had more colors, incl. my personal favorites Milkshake and Toffee delight (both very pretty in person) but note that some colors are now on backorder. Free ship or curbside pickup.
- Kitchenaid.com – free ship.
The deal: Semi-annual sale (ends 7/5) with free ship & return ship on all orders.
- The updated Cerchio leather sneaker (my review of the older version) – I got to try these on, and wow, they’re fantastic with a MUCH lighter weight sole than the older version I have! Colors and sizes are selling quickly but I’m bookmarking this hoping they’ll restock.
- The leather Felize (or Pastoso) – a classic staple in my closet for many years now. See them on me.
The deal: 25% off or more on tons of popular skincare brands! Note: some brands require a discount code JULY4, while others have the promo automatically applied.
Shop all sale items here. Sale includes popular brands like:
- Nuface – including the Nuface Mini (Update: Now 15% off with code EXPLORE)
- PCA Skin – 25% off
- BeautyStat – Now 15% off with code EXPLORE, including their Universal C Skin Refiner mentioned in this post
5. My Favorite Everyday Facial Sunscreen
The deal: 20% off + free ship. (Update: sale just ended)
Last summer I shared this blog post on my favorite facial sunscreens, and my everyday go-to has continued to be EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 untinted (pls read my review post) so this is perfect timing to stock up for summer.
I usually order this from Dermstore, but Amazon also sells it here at the same sale price with free ship. I was told that Amazon has become an authorized retailer of EltaMD, and if you sort the Amazon reviews by most recent, they seem to be more positive than from prior years.
6. Pottery Barn
The deal: Buy more, save more up to 25% off full priced items w/ code SAVEMORE (Update: Sale just ended)
Outside of the above promo, many items are temporarily marked down including certain fabrics on upholstered furniture. I noticed since the more compact Buchanan sofa (I like the one with reversible chaise) has been in my cart after testing it out in-person as a cushy sofa for smaller spaces. This comes in either a square arm or roll arm style. We had narrowed fabric swatches down to their durable-feeling chenille basketweave pebble (a medium taupe), and I just noticed that fabric is marked down 30% off, making it one of the most affordable sofas available at PB (not eligible for additional discounts).
If you prefer a firmer sofa, their Cameron line -including the Cameron sleeper sofa with reversible chaise– is also smaller space friendly with additional features, and is eligible for the buy more, save more discount! While testing this out I noticed Cameron also has a slightly less deep seating area (2″ less deep than the Buchanan) which I personally liked as someone with shorter legs. The Cameron folds out into a queen sized sleeper sofa and has a storage ottoman as part of the chaise, and comes in a roll, slope, or square arm style (each priced differently). Be sure to double check the description, since some of the Cameron styles offer the sleeper & storage feature and some don’t!
7. Saint Laurent clutches + bags
Update: I have recently learned that unfortunately, for US shoppers there will be additional import duty tax fees imposed by US customs on orders from international retailers exceeding $800. These duties are imposed by customs upon delivery of the items. I’m not sure when this went into effect, as it wasn’t the case when I ordered from this retailer several times last year and wish I knew of this sooner (I was told Ssense still covers duties on orders less than $800).
The deal: A few select, gorgeous and classic Saint Laurent items on sale with free international ship (over certain order thresholds) + free return shipping from the US. I’ve always had positive experiences ordering and returning in the past with this Canada-based retailer SSENSE.
- Gray wristlet pouch – capacity of this is notably roomier than the bill pouch
- Mini Lou camera bag w/ chain strap or regular signature Lou camera bag w/ adjustable leather strap, also in a beautiful pale pink chevron.
- Grey pebble wallet on chain also in pale pink (this is their smaller WOC – see my size comparisons)
- Pale pink chevron belt bag