One of the only upsides to summer coming to an end is that chunky knits and booties season is right around the corner. As I put together this Labor Day sales round up, it’s clear I’m guilty of a limited color palette (camel, black and animal print). But it works, it’s chic, and it makes getting dressed much quicker in the mornings! Some of these pieces below are old favorites now back in stock in small sizes, so don’t wait too long if you missed out the first time around!
The deal: 40% off everything with code LONGWEEKEND.
Top pick: Camel turtleneck poncho sweater. Such a great fall piece!! If you’ve been hesitant to try a cape-like poncho, this one still has semi defined sleeves, so is a little easier to style and fit under coats. Pair it with skinny jeans and booties, a mini skirt and tall boots, black leggings or plaid bottoms for an equestrian inspired look. When untucked, length covers the crotch. Petite friendly poncho sweaters are seriously hard to come by, even more so in such a classic color!
- Windowpane layered top. This has a nice texture to it and gives you a layered look without the bulk of a second layer. Makes an easy work outfit over slim ankle pants or jeans!
- Faux leather skirt in rust. Loft skirts in 00P fit a little big at the waist on me, but if their sizing works well for you this skirt is a pretty reddish brown in person.
- Tweed fringe dress – Classic work piece. Couldn’t find my size to try on but the material and fringe looked nice in person. Layer it for cooler weather with either a blazer or a long sleeve shirt underneath. with great reviews, $32 down from $89.
- Leopard umbrella to spruce up a rainy day!
The deal: 50% off all denim, 40% off everything else.
TOP pick: Express jeans 00 regular (my review). Restocked in small sizes! I usually take 00 short in Express jeans, but these are a very cropped style so I preferred the regular.
- Camel sherpa zip sweatshirt. Back in stock, now in petites! So cute and cozy looking with great reviews.
- Distressed high rise straight cropped jeans. Very into straight jeans lately – just ordered in 00S and will see how they fit!
- Puff sleeve short sleeve top. Dainty and feminine. So cute tucked into a skirt.
- Puff sleeve flare dress in burgundy or black (see on me)
The deal: 40% off, with free 3 to 5 day shipping on orders $150+ (code BRSHIP)
TOP pick: Ankle strap suede pumps, also in leopard. Gorgeous, sharp, and sleek with toe cleavage (which I personally love). They look very similar to my old Sole Society ankle strap heels that I always get questions on but the caramel color is closer to my skin tone. I’m wearing them in the first photo of this post but you can’t see the ankle straps which are my favorite part!
- Leopard print topcoat. An petite friendly alternative to my old Emerson Fry one (which required so much alterations) at a great sale price. I haven’t seen this one in person yet but there are two 5 star reviews in already (1 review under regular sizing, 1 under petites) so i think this statement jacket will go quickly!
- Tie waist trench skirt. Sometimes BR bottoms run a bit big on me but this is a high waist style and fits perfectly with no gap! Very cute with a camel sweater or this leopard top, which I’ll show together in an upcoming post.
- Faux suede moto jacket (also in faux leather). I raved about this on IG stories (nice thick quality, soft material, and xxsp fits me perfectly) but small sizes in camel disappeared quickly!
The deal: 40% off + additional 10% off with code LASTHURRAH
Top pick: Azra suede pumps. Perfect classic pump with a little something thanks to the sculptural cut.
- Straight leg jeans – See on me. As mentioned in my review post, these are extremely comfortable with good stretch and thickness, and a great alternative for those bored with skinny jeans. I’ve been wearing these on repeat after cutting the hems to be a cropped length on me, usually simply with a tucked in tee or this aforementioned leopard top, and a wide leather belt and mules.
- Yolanda suede bow pumps with a lower 3″ mid height heel. Reminiscent of a Manolo Blahnik pair I own & love in burgundy suede!
- Leopard Mila pump. This bestseller is back in stock! A great “neutral,” especially if you wear a lot of black and camel.
The deal: 50% off everything + free ship (ends 9/2)
TOP pick: wool blend pencil skirt in camel. I have not seen this in person yet, but prior year versions sell like hot cakes in camel! This year’s is 21″ long which is the same length as my older camel skirt from J.Crew regular.
- Sleeveless leopard sheath dress. Click into regular sizing to read the positive reviews. Petites looks like it’s mispriced in our favor, since it’s on sale for just $34.50 instead of $49! I’d style this in cooler weather with a black turtleneck tee layered underneath and a black belt over it.
- Ruby slim ankle pants – (see on me) Ankle pants that fit a little smaller w/ NO waist gap!
The deal: Additional 50% off sale items, prices as marked.
- Reversible 2 in 1 dresses – this zebra to black one is reversible both front to back as well as inside out! For a sleeved dress, check out this belted animal print wrap dress that reverses to classic black.
- Instantly slimming little black dress. I haven’t tried on this exact style but I find this collection to run small and have excellent, flattering holding power. I’d suggest going 1 size up or trying regular sizing if you’re normally petite if you want a little more length.
The deal: 40% off full price items + extra 50% off sale with code SUNSET
Top pick: Sophie open front sweater jacket. See on me here & at the top of this post. A great “in between” piece that’s comfortable yet slightly polished, and is one of my go to’s for travel. I recommend sizing down! Material pills a bit but my sweater shaver keeps it looking like new.