When I was younger, I remember my dad always leaving Thanksgiving dinner early in order to line up in the freezing cold for the next morning’s deals (then risk getting trampled by the mad dash once doors open)! Thankfully, Black Friday deals these days are equally good or better online, so all of us get to finish dinner together then shop in the comfort of our PJs. Below I’ve pulled together my favorite BF deals sales, including on pieces that I own and love! To help you out with holiday shopping, I also noted GIFT PICKS on some great options for the guys and gals (and little ones!) on your list.
Sizing info: I’m about 5′ and 98lbs, for fit reference! And wearing my favorite adhesive nippies with most dresses & jumpsuits.
- See my recent blog post featuring their wool pencil skirt, cape scarf, and turtleneck all on major sale! Also see my prior year post featuring their staple sidewalk skirt + petite blazer.
- Adorable sweaters galore (xxs usually fits me well), including this bow ribbon one that I got last year! Looks great for casual or work paired over ankle pants or tucked into a skirt. It’s on backorder but should ship in time for the holidays.
- GIFT PICKS: Men’s walker vest (see on Nick in sz S), men’s topcoat at a great price, plaid scarf
The Deal: Everything ships free (amazing for a rug & furniture store) + Black Friday special deals here.
- Crown standing mirror – just got this and I adore it! I was afraid the top part would look tacky in person but it looks pretty good with a rustic, vintage flair, at least in the white color (FYI it comes in a lot of packaging).
- Neutral gray print rug on sale with tons of positive ratings!
- Flocked Christmas tree – found a 7.5′ pre-lit one similar to ours.
- GIFT PICK: Dyson vacuums.
- LOVE my TDE box bag + circle bag (see blog posts with them). Both are made of sturdy, easy to clean saffiano leather, and come with a detachable shoulder strap.
- GIFT PICKS: Monogrammed gift pack for mom or a sister, slim wallets for the guys, personalized phone case for your bestie, and a TDE mini bag for your mini!
- Nursery furniture: The 25% off applies to furniture which is an amazing deal. We have a Kendall convertible low profile crib (designed for petite parents!) but not at this good of a price. This weekend it’s an extra 25% off making it just $299, originally $599! The crib is lovely quality, a good height for me, and has a protective teething guard on the rail. See the rest of the Kendall nursery set, including the conversion kit to change it into a toddler bed.
- GIFT PICKS: Their adorable nursery animal rockers, or popular personalize-able “anywhere chairs” for little ones with removable slipcovers for easily cleaning! The chairs are specially priced at $71 (originally $118) and excluded from further sale.
- Classic bedding: We still love our Morgan sheet set and duvet in Taupe (see a photo here).
The Deal: 25% off every pair + free shipping and returns (no code needed)
As mentioned in my last post, I’ve never seen a sale like this at M.Gemi. Their classic loafers are never marked down, so definitely take advantage if you’ve been eying a pair.
- GIFT PICKS: Felize + Pastoso loafers (see on me) or mens driving shoes. Their shoes are handcrafted in Italy and come in gorgeous packaging, making a great gift for either guys or gals! And free shipping & returns makes online ordering risk-free.
- Esatto 90mm pump: their most classic leather or suede office pump in a moderate heel.
Outerwear + Jeans:
- Belted puffer coat (avail. in petite). With stretch side panels for a better fit and removable faux fur hood.
- Rose long faux fur coat (avail. in petite). How gorgeous is this color? Check the regular sizing item page to read all the rave customer reviews. I already have a pink faux fur jacket otherwise I’d be all over this.
- Leopard faux fur coat (avail. in petite) – so glamorous but I can also easily see it with jeans!
- Top off holiday party outfits with this shorter super soft faux fur jacket
- Green boucle coat (avail. in petite) + fleeced jeans. See them both on me.
- Gray raw hem jeans (avail. in short). Thick and sturdy yet stretchy denim that fit me very well in 0 Short (note these are a fairly light gray
- Fleece tights – Smooth & opaque on the outside, soft and warm on the inside. S/M is a tad long on me so I hike them up a bit around the thigh area, but these are super comfortable and they last.
- Marled cozy leggings (avail. in petite). So incredibly comfy, I had to put these on as soon as they arrived! Fit is looser in the leg, like a cross between leggings and jogger pants (I took xxs petite).
- Wide leg jumpsuit. I tried on an xxs petite and it was super flattering, but the length felt too short for me to wear with heels. Should be perfect for those who are on the shorter side, or if you want to wear flats!
- Velvet dress with slit (pictured at the top of this post). XXS petite fit true to size with plenty of stretch – this style looks best a little snug and fitted!
The Deal: Black Friday discounts on select items.
OV makes the cutest activewear sets to provide a little extra workout “motivation.”
- 3/4 two tone leggings and 3/4 warmup leggings are both on sale in seasonal colors for a great price. See how the 3/4 two tone leggings fit on me versus my friend who is 5’2″!
- Tech & Gadgets Deals: Amazon Echo Dot mini smart home speaker ($24, originally $50) and Amazon Fire Stick TV 4K ($35, originally $50)
- 30% or more off luggage: our trusty, durable Delsey titanium spinner. We have 2 and use them as checked bags.
- Adidas deals of the day items for the family.
- GIFT PICK: Men’s Clarks Chukka Boot. Great price for a mens classic (one of Nick’s closet staples), and this version has a more durable rubber sole than the crepe rubber you find on traditional Clarks desert boots.
- GIFT PICK: Copper Pearl baby items – 10CPTURKEY for 10% off any order, CPTURKEY20 for 20% off $75+, CPTURKEY25 for 25% off $150+. We just love our pieces from this brand, and have bought several as gifts for new parents!
- Knit swaddle blankets (we have peaches & dots) – soft, stretchy and easy to swaddle with. These are also a generous size for using as a baby blanket.
- Multipurpose covers (breastfeeding / carseat / highchair / shopping cart cover, or infinity scarf) – I don’t leave the house with baby without one of these!
The Deal: 40% off everything + free shipping with code 96005
A sale like this at WHBM is very rare! Almost all the pieces I have from WHBM petites fit nicely off the rack. I love their outerwear, suiting, party dresses, and slim ankle pants that usually fit better than other petite brands. I often get questions on what to wear over dressy outfits in the winter, and some of the coats or bolero I linked below would be stunning options.
The Deal: 30% off everything + free shipping with code 3238
H&M changed their sizing this year to shift labels down one size. I used to wear a 2 there which is now a 0 (which still runs on the small side and fits more like a 00).
- Affordable maternity & nursing pieces, including staple nursing tanks, bras and maternity leggings!
- Slouchy dolman sweater (see on me in an older color)
- Off shoulder lace sweatshirt (see on me)
- Peacoat in tan or black. A steal at $28 and still available in 0 for both colors!
- Affordable skinny jeans in petite sizing! (online only)
- For baby: cozy bear outerwear. Very soft and cozy. I had been looking for a bear outer suit like this with a long zipper that goes all the way down to the feet for easy on/off!
The Deal: Free shipping on all orders + special deals on down jackets + heattech thermals! On the coldest days, I almost always have a heattech tee on as my bottom layer, and Nick loves their mens heattech leggings for wearing underneath jeans or pants.
- My favorite petite wrap coat (GIFT PICK for mom) fully stocked in burgundy + puff shoulder sweater on extra sale. See both styles on me in a recent AT outfit post.
- Wrap front sweater that’s soft and very nursing friendly. See it on me.
- GIFT PICK: Cream cable sweater. The stock photos don’t do it justice, but this sweater had me pausing in-store to admire the beautiful and intricate cable detailing!
- SHOES! Love my AT shoe collection. From simple classic work pumps (kitten heels, block heels) to embellished heels, I’ve linked some options below.
This coat is soft and feminine and the clean cut and color just looks more high end. I’m certain it will sell out shortly in small sizes! The jewel neckline is perfect for wearing with scarves without the bulk of a collar underneath. Add a casual plaid scarf or glam it up with a faux fur one. Another little piece I’m loving from AT is this velvet knot headband – the black color doesn’t stand out too much against darker hair so it’s a great “intro” headband if you aren’t used to wearing and styling them!
The deal: 40 to 60% off Black Friday markdowns, including lots of handbags & shoes
- GIFT PICK: tons of Kate Spade bags are on sale. For large work totes, I usually stick with bags around ~13″ in width or less (linked a few below) to avoid overwhelming my frame.
- Natori bras: Several styles with rave reviews on sale, including the popular, comfy Feathers bra.
- 20% off Nuna Rava convertible carseat
The Deal: 25% off everything with code EPIC25.
Love their on-trend petites selection + stylish maternity dresses! Petite sizing runs small so I usually size up. I have their $19 / year Premier membership for unlimited 2-day shipping (which is impressively fast coming from the United Kingdom), and returns are free as well.
- Camel coat in petite
- White waterfall coat in petite
- Holiday picks: silver sequin skirt, bow front dress (looks maternity friendly), pleated red dress
The deal: 30% off select full-priced items + free shipping w/ code FRIYAY.
This is not on random seasonal pieces, but actually includes their signature Nudist, Nearlynude and Nudistsong minimalist sandals and very classic pumps! However, note discounted purchases are final sale. Those sandals in my experience are true to size (I wear 5.5), and I prefer to stick with a 100mm height or lower.
Banana Republic – 50% off. Picks include their minimalist sandal, this lace sheath, flutter sleeve dress, tweed shift, red jumpsuit. For men: this sweater jacket + mock neck sweater.
Ted Baker – Up to 50% off. Love their belted coats (sz 0 fits narrow; I usually just need to get the sleeves shortened) + mens topcoats (like this one with a removable liner!). Their pieces are pricier but well tailored, and Nick & I always get compliments on our outerwear from there!
Anthropologie – 30% off everything!
Saks – get a $75 gift card with a $150 purchase (designer exclusions)
J.Crew – 40% off on select styles w/ code TOGETHER
Kate Spade – 30% off sitewide w/ code GIVECHEER
Talbots – 50% off on one regular priced item + 40% off everything else (no code needed)