This feminine outfit was one of my favorite looks from our recent trip – see this full floral skirt styled differently here, here and here! Typically I would not style over-the-knee boots with a longer skirt since it doesn’t leave a “gap,” but I wore these tall suede boots for warmth and didn’t mind the full-coverage look!
On a separate note, there are some amazing post-holiday sales going on right now with small sizes left in stock. Read on below for some of my top picks and recommendations!
Prices are so good with extra 60% off markdowns, discount taken at checkout! Here are my picks still available in small sizes:
– Sale shoes – filter by your size for some amazing deals, like these black suede bow sandals ($32 down from $128) – a steal for real suede! I tried these on in my usual sz 5 and fit was TTS. Pair them with this ruffled little black dress ($36 down from $149) – love the drama of the sleeves.
– Night out black tops – this sultry off shoulder ruffled sweater ($24 down from $90) or this elegant lace mock neck top ($32 down from $90).
– Tweed peplum jacket ($48 from $159)- I thought this was gorgeous in-person. A little whimsy with a lot of texture.
– Madison trousers ($36 down from $98) – still left in 00p and up! See an older version on me. Ladies who are my size will need waist alterations on AT pants, but the steeply discounted price helps offset those costs!
– Bow shoulder sweater ($16 down from $90) – see on me. This is mostly wool so can be a little itchy if worn without an undershirt.
– Turquoise lace skirt ($32 down from $98) – AT lace skirts are my favorite! Note I usually get the waist taken in.
This one classic knee-high weatherproof boot is on SUPER sale right now, remaining in three sizes: 5, 7.5, and 12! I already own a black pair otherwise would be snatching this up! Many of their below-the-knee boots actually work for shorter legs. This one is listed to have a 13.7″ circumference and 15″ tall shaft, however I find their smaller sizes to usually measure proportionately shorter at the shaft than the online listing. I take a sz 5.5 in this brand.
For those of you looking for a warm snow boot, Ugg Adirondack (or Adirondack II) is the most frequently-recommended style by my friends in the Northeast (and I’m sure over 700+ positive reviews don’t lie!). I wanted to share while these are on sale!
The half-yearly sale is going on! See my petite-friendly picks below:
– Petite duster cardigan (50% off) – I can’t get enough of the lengthening duster cardigan! See this on me in a different material blend.
– Topshop Jamie gray jeans (40% off) – in a petite-friendly cropped ankle length with 26″ inseam (I size up at the waist to 25 x 30)
– Aquatalia knee-high boot (40% off)- heeled, weatherproof black boot in a petite-friendly 14″ shaft height (very hard to find) and narrower 13″ shaft circumference!
– Badgley Mishka embellished shoes (up to 40% off) – for brides-to-be, this brand makes some gorgeous shoes in ivory, blush and metallics suitable for a range of looks from beach to a black tie. The sale selection includes embellished crystal flats, sandals, kitten-heels and pumps – something for everyone!
– Halogen Iris block heels (40% off) – comfy suede pumps without breaking-in needed. See them on me here and here.
– BP Nara OTK boot (40% off) – sz 5.5 and up. These are the closest I’ve found to my Cole Haan OTK boots worn here, with the obvious difference being faux suede fabric instead of real suede. Fit is TTS – trying on 5.5 below, but a sz 5 would’ve been the right fit on me. The shaft was not super fitted on my legs but they are on the narrow side, compared to many other boots.