Happy Wednesday! In today’s sale news there’s an incredible one going on at Sole Society (update: Sale ended 8/27 ; Sole Society has now merged with DSW), including 2 of my longtime favorite pieces that I’ve never seen priced this low!
In other sale news, below is a round up of my Nsale picks that are still well-stocked, and they definitely do restock pieces here and there later on during public access. So if something is currently sold out, just bookmark an item and check back in the mornings!
See my other Anniversary Sale reviews:
- Best of Nsale boots & shoes fit reviews (most are still well-stocked!)
- My mom & me outfits with at-home lounge pieces & a gorgeous petite jumpsuit (fully stocked!)
- Petite-friendly jackets and sweaters fit reviews
- Baby gear deals + Nuna car seat guide (Rava is now on sale at both Nordstrom & PBK!)
NSale Shoes Well-Stocked Picks
See my boot & shoe try-ons post for sizing info and fit photos!
- Stuart Weitzman black OTK boots: (save nearly $300) Be sure to sort the reviews by “submission time” to see the most recent 5 star ones about the black suede. The negative reviews are about an older, pink leather color. These have a mid heel and are listed as narrow-calf friendly, with measurements very similar to the SW boots I own and love.
- 2 other picks I love the look of but haven’t tried. All the rest, I have fit photos here.
- Timeless pointed leather bootie: Steve Madden Nadalie ($79.90 ; regular price $119.95) – a purchase I expect to get a LOT of wear out of. I typically wear 5.5 in booties and sized up to a 6.
- Narrow calf OTK boots: Steve Madden Nifty ($79.90 ; regular price $129.95) – w/a chic mid heel, pointed toe & thigh grip strip.
- Flattering mules: Madewell mules ($49.90 ; regular price $88) – See below. Newer, true leopard pattern this year fully stocked. I got these last year and love the flattering almond toe shape.
- Classic slingback flat: Caslon pointed flats ($49.90 ; regular price $89) – Starts in size 4! Classic pointy flat, slingback doesn’t dig into your heels. Cushioned with a tiny heel for comfort.
- Water resistant wedge: Caslon wedge sneaker ($49.90; regular price $100) – TTS for me but runs narrow.
- Petite friendly Hunters: Womens Refined Quilted Hunter rain boots ($109.90 ; regular price $175) – best fitting Hunter boot I’ve tried on. Short and narrower leg friendly (adjust to fit), coming up to my mid-upper calf. Note the quilting is a little thicker and warmer than on regular Hunters.
- Waterproof leather hikers: Blondo boots ($99.90 ; regular price $180) – “Mushroom” is a gorgeous taupe color with nice quality leather.
NSale Womens Fully-Stocked Petite Picks
- Natori Feathers Bra ($39.90 ; regular price $68) – I’ve come to appreciate this bra even more over the years with my lopsided “girls!” The soft mesh overlay stretches for a more custom feeling fit and is so lightweight.
- Zella Studio Pocket 7/8 Length ($42.90 ; regular price $65 ) – Perfect for petites 24″ inseam with functional pockets. Pockets on the side and are deep enough to hold a cell phone, keys or money. Fabric is moisture-wicking and also air dry quickly!
- AllSaints Dalby leather jacket ($299.90; regular price $450). Restocked! One of their most petite friendly styles in a dark grey. See how the Dalby cut fits on me in 00.
- Socialite tee ($15.90; regular price $25) – Worth getting in both versatile prints (just look at all the outfits in our recent posts : ) Stretchy and comfortable against the skin.
- Sam Edelman Teddy Coat ($99.90 ; regular price $169). Fully stocked in cream xxs+ (see on me)
- BP faux leather leggings ($28.90; regular price $49). My favorite leathery look leggings to instantly make an outfit more chic. I fold the longer hems under. Washing tip – I hand wash cold inside out and hang dry. Similar to leather bottoms, you do NOT need to wash these often. Anything on the outer surface usually wipes off with a bit of water.
- 100% cotton open stitch cardigan ($31.90 ; regular price $49) – xxs is a slouchy casual fit, not too big or long like some other sale cardigans. I’d recommend the neutral oatmeal or grey!
- 3-prong 2 carat CZ stud earrings ($26.90 ; regular price $46) – With tons of happy reviews on the classic cut and sparkle. I picked these up as an everyday stud. See several other carat size and shape options on sale.
- Topshop Jamie Jeans ($45.90 ; regular price $70)
- Pictured below – a longtime favorite cut of mine with a flattering, very slim tapered fit and nipped in high waistline. Definitely size up at the waist. Petites has a 25″ inseam.
- KFTK Donna High Waist Ankle Jeans ($58.90 ; regular price $89.50)
- Ankle length jeans that are more comfort-focused, not too tight. KFTK runs a little big compared to other denim brands and have lots of stretch. My mom is a big fan of their denim and loved this cut for everyday wear.
- Frame Ripped + Raw Hem Crop Jeans ($146.90 ; regular price $220 )
- For Frame fans, this is a high rise shorter cropped style with knee rips placed higher up too.
NSale Kids & Baby Picks That We Own
- Kids Live-in Leggings ($24.90; regular price $39). See them on my mom in the pretty green!
- Kids L fits a womens xxs petite, Kids XL fits a womens xs.
- Zella Twist Top ($24.90 ; regular price $39). See on me in kids L (fits like xxs petite)
- See Kai Run shoes (sale prices vary) Founded by an Asian-American family, this brand was recommended to us for proper kids foot development. Their styles have wider toe boxes, flexible soles, and bigger openings for easier on & off. We love the Peyton sneaker and keep buying it as Nori outgrows old pairs. FYI Target carries a collection from this brand, but after purchasing both, it’s def worth it to buy the regular collection.
- Tucker + Tate leopard dress ($19.90 ; regular price $32) – I got this adorable dress in 2T for my leopard loving gal. Roomier fit but very cute and will work in fall/winter over leggings.
- Stokke high chair bundle ($259.90; regular price $349). Read my review on ours. Very surprised this is still available, as the same bundle sold out quickly last year!
Beauty Deals – What I Bought
- Oribe texturizer spray + dry shampoo ($64 ; $96 value):Duo at a pretty decent savings
- RevitaLash Advanced Eye Lash Conditioner 2-pack ($98 ; regular price $196): Most excited about this one! Developed by an ophthalmologist to help his wife feel beautiful as she was battling breast cancer. I was convinced by my good friend Wendy to try this after she raved about the results after a few months (and she has tried multiple competitor brands)!
- Slip silk pillowcase duo ($125 ; $178 value): Always great for gifts (see my review – I have Caramel duo)
- La Mer set for Nick. ($90 ; $155 value) – This is their smallest $90 size face cream plus a few deluxe samples.
Mens Picks that Nick Owns or Tried
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers ($48, regularly $80) Pictured below. Great value for on-trend yet minimalist, good looking (synthetic) leather all-white sneakers. Runs big, size down half if unsure.
- Paige Transcend Jeans ($119.90, regularly $199). The Transcend line features super soft and comfortable denim fabric that’s comfy enough to sleep in…if you’ve tried the womens version before then you’ll know! As with most designer jeans, these come long and may need to get hemmed (free at Nordstrom stores if you’re a cardholder). Nick got the Slim Straight Cut in “Mark” size 31 and is very happy with them – color is a versatile medium dark grey in person. On him, the fit is slim but not skinny, not nearly as skinny as some of the reviews say.
- Cole Haan Waterproof Boot (50% off) Sharp looking dressier boot that is priced as low as Cole Haan’s Black Friday deal last year, which sold quickly. TTS.
- Sperry Gold Cup (save $60) These are the luxe, softer & cushier version of regular Sperrys. Gifted my dad these and he was thrilled. Sale color this year is classic and sale price is lower than past years. TTS.
- Marl Henley Top – a nice alternative to a basic tee, this 100% top is soft, thicker weight than expected and feels more substantial. Size small is a trim, not too slim fit on Nick.
- Patagonia Synchilla Fleece ($83, regularly $119) – super comfy fleece with just the right amount of “oversize.”
- Quay Hardwire 54mm Sunglasses ($42.90, regularly $65) Lightweight & comfortable polarized sunglasses that are easy for different face shapes to pull off. Price is very affordable compared to polarized Raybans. Both colors in this are pretty good on the face in person, but lens on tortoise is more opaque.
Happy sale shopping!!