There’s a couple great sales I’m excited about for Memorial Day, including some skincare and beauty deals that have been more of interest to me lately than fashion while in quarantine!
The deal: 25% off with code SUMMER25 (sale ends 5/25)
This code actually stacks on top of their value gift sets and existing deals, which doesn’t usually happen! Farmacy is considered a “Clean at Sephora” brand, and you can read more reviews for these products there.
- Honeymoon Glow Night Serum – This is one of the few products I’ve tried over the past year where I’ve actually felt noticeable results after a few weeks of regular use. I’ve been waiting for a good sale to share this as it sold out quickly during the Sephora event! It’s an AHA/BHA/flower acid exfoliant to resurface and hydrate skin, and does what it says in my opinion. I applied this before moisturizer twice a week and it make my skin feel so smooth over time.
- Sweet Dreams gift set – Best deal I’ve seen with the additional 25% off! For ~$5 dollars more, I would get this gift set which includes a full size Honeymoon Glow and two other products!
- Honey Potion mask – I’d rate this and the Honeymoon Glow serum as the top 2 products I’ve tried from the brand. I was so impressed by how soft my skin felt after just one use. It has a warming sensation when applied (so don’t be alarmed!).
- Sweet Greens gift set – two of their best sellers, including a mini size of the Honey Potion mask and a very good, full size balm cleanser. I haven’t personally tried the moisturizer in this set, but it seems like a popular option.
- Coconut Gel Mask – I have both the brightening and hydrating sets of this mask for self pampering while bingeing on Netflix. With the existing deal plus stackable 25% code, they’re 50% off!
- Luxe sheets set – We have two sets of this core sheet set (1 fitted, 1 flat, and 2 pillowcases) and use it with our Pottery Barn duvet and pillow shams as seen here!
- Scoop neck sweater midi dress (in regular, petite & tall) – 60% off! Pictured above. this is a looser shift style dress, so if you want something a little more fitted then I’d recommend sizing down if possible. I’m currently 5 feet tall, about 110 – 115 lbs in my second trimester and have xxs petite. Material has fleck of metallic thread in it, which I don’t love, but I’ve been searching for a low maintenance sweater dress like this for a while so it’s a keeper for me! I also have this ribbed midi skirt from 525 that is a true beige with no metallic, but it’s definitely on the longer side (mid-lower calf length on me).
- Off the shoulder dress (in regular, petite & tall) – Pictured below. It’s a very fitted dress but also stretchy so is bump friendly. Medium weight folds down at the shoulders and the length is definitely a longer midi length.
- Check my summer dress try-on (everything is 50% off!) from last week, of some options that are both petite and maternity-friendly!
The deal: 40 – 60% off select items, extra 15% off select items + free ship on $75+
A&F has some of my favorite warm weather pieces right now, and a good range of sizing online from petite to tall! Check out my previous review and try-on for loungerwear, and below are a few pieces I’ve been eying for warmer weather:
- Chiffon midi skirt – how pretty are these prints? Feminine skirt in 3 lengths with elastic back waist.
- Belted linen-blend shorts – Higher rise shorts won’t work for my figure right now, but I love the look of these and the colors. XXS from A&F should fit someone my pre-pregnancy size.
- Pull on linen-blend shorts – breezy tassel shorts. My personal picks are the leopard or rust red.
- Lace bralette -very pretty bralette for peeking out from under tanks and lower-neckline pieces.
- Tie shoulder maxi dress – ordered this romantic dress that should be semi-bump friendly.
- V-neck one piece swimsuit – in black or white. A one piece far from frumpy, and the belt should be very flattering.
The deal: free shipping on all orders (sale ends 5/25)
Not a discount deal, but all of their items are already very affordable and free shipping on their site doesn’t happen often! My recommendations:
- Shaper support half shorts ($12.90) – love these and own several pairs (for non-maternity wear)! XS is a newer size – I have size Small which fit comfortably on me before pregnancy. These are lightweight so don’t expect them to have high levels of hold and tummy control. They add just a little shaping and smoothing and are comfortable for wearing all day long. See in this video how I use them for tucking tops seamlessly into pencil skirts (outfit # 3). For maternity, I’ve been wearing these support shorts in size S almost daily to help alleviate the strain on my lower back (the smoothing part is a bonus)!
- Ankle length joggers (under $30) starting in xxs with great reviews
- Airism soft cropped leggings – I have their airism leggings in the full length size XS and LOVE them (so lightweight and comfortable against the skin!) but those are long on petites. I haven’t tried this particular model with a cropped length, but the reviews are good.
- Marimekko prints for mommy & me – plus other fun patterns like this apple dress!
- Maternity pants – If you need maternity office pants, these start in size xxs and a couple reviews mention that the ankle length works well on petites (haven’t tried personally since I don’t need pants).
The deal: 20% off many skincare brands with code SUMMER
- 20% off Indie Lee – Great clean-focused skincare brand with high quality products. I’ve mentioned their cult favorite cleanser before, and as part of my regular skincare routine I use either Indie Lee squalane oil (derived from olives) or Biossance squalane oil (derived from sugarcane). Both are great, and I can’t quite explain the texture difference but I do like the Indie Lee more – unfortunately it’s much pricier so I usually repurchase the Biossance!
- 20% off First Aid Beauty – including this 5 piece value kit that’s already a good deal! The kit includes the full-sized Radiance Pads (retail $34 by itself) and Ultra Repair Moisturizer (retail $26 by itself).
- 20% off Sunday Riley
- 20% off Nuface
- 20% off Mason Pearson brushes
- 10% off my favorite Stila eyeliner – see it used in my everyday makeup video
- 20% off Toppik hair building fibers. This was recommended by SO many of you during my postpartum hair loss period. I never got around to trying it, but note this isn’t to promote hair growth but rather i to make hair instantly appear fuller.
The deal: 60% off everything with SUMMER, and a whopping additional 70% off select sale items (filter by your size up top)! Free ship on orders $49+
- 50% off shorts as I know may of you are looking for denim shorts in petite-friendly sizing! Also, many of their non-shorts bottoms and jeans come in short, regular & long.
- Swimwear – free shipping and returns on swimwear, and buy one get one free for bikini separates. Their one piece suits are available in both regular and tall lengths, and their bottoms have a range of coverage from full to cheekier.