This sweater is one of those pieces you’ll want in all the colors. It’s so soft and comfortable, and the cut lends that slouchy, effortlessly chic vibe. Grey and navy are wardrobe staples but I went with this burnt sienna color that’s unmistakably “Autumn.” The material is ribbed and lighter in weight yet warm. It has a flattering mock neck (not so high that you end up with “no neck” syndrome), dolman sleeves, and a slouchy fit in the torso that narrows down around the bottom hem.
If you missed out on this wool-blend wrap coat in years past, run don’t walk ~ it’s back in new colors and is fully in stock right now! You can see my older blog post w/ more pictures of this coat. Black is always classic and the new Taupe color is a light, neutral beige that’s easy to pair. Here’s a few other new arrivals that I got to try on:
- Pin dot tie neck blouse – A really lovely (and nursing friendly!) work blouse in a muted burnt sienna color, perfect for fall. The pin dots are subtle and the top looks reminiscent of silk but is machine washable! Fit is true to size and my usual xxs petite fit well.
- Elora slingback pumps – classic, elegant leather slingback with a flattering lower front cut. I found the pointed toe area to run on the narrow side.
- Striped tunic tee – So much softer and more comfortable than I expected. I tried on xxs regular, which is a casual fit on me and a longer length to wear with leggings.
- Faux fur vest – If you’re looking for an elevated faux fur vest, this one is super plush.
- Also see my recent blog post for this navy blouse, speckled skirt + bow pumps all on sale!
I get questions on how I can be wearing sweaters like this while breastfeeding and I literally just lift up the bottom hem. I have a couple of these multi-purpose covers for nursing in public, and they are large enough to cover most of my torso so I’m not flashing bare belly when my top is lifted. In one outing alone I used mine as a blanket for baby, nursing cover, and then carseat cover (when it got windy and drizzly) so these covers are truly versatile!