TGIF! I put together a big sale roundup for you guys on steals and deals, as we head into this holiday weekend. I’ll be keeping this post updated with any new promos that pop up (or with additional items that I try on), so definitely check back through Monday! Make sure you have adblock turned off in order to see all the suggested sale items below:
Talbots – take extra 40% off 1 sale item or extra 50% off 2 sale items, no code needed. They have some beautiful accessories (which make great little gifts!), and I included affordable filler items to help meet that 50% off. See the pebbled leather handbag on me here and here (also comes in cognac brown and black), which is quite a steal with the extra 50% off! I’m also going to have to pick up this pearl horseshoe brooch and one of the scarves shown below:
Boden – code 3Z9V for 30% off, with free shipping and returns on orders over $50. The bright colors and prints of this Brit brand make me happy, but the fact that petite sizing only starts at 2P & up makes me sad. Do check out their adorable kids section (I’ve gotten several pieces for friends’ little ones!), also they have cute swimwear for the family. Some bikinis start in a smaller 30 band size, and a few one-pieces come in both regular and tall lengths (with lining, removable padding cups, the whole shebang).
Mark and Graham – code SAVEMORE for up to 25% off site-wide, based on your order amount. I love browsing all their monogram-able goodness and cute gift ideas. These little personalize-able jewelry travel cases would be perfect for a birthday or bridal party gift. They also make two petite-proportioned cross-body leather bags for under $100: the daily mini cross-body with a detachable, adjustable strap, or the luna round tassel bag with adjustable strap.
Nordstrom’s half yearly sale has begun, with 40% off or more through 6/4, prices as marked! I spent a while combing through the sale pages and reviews for signs that items might be petite-friendly (oftentimes these are masked by low ratings when an item runs very small or short):
– Blank NYC suede moto jacket (40% off) – I have this in brown and absolutely love it (note the bad review is due to someone who found it to be too small). The sale price is amazing for a weighty, genuine suede jacket, and the sale slate and burgundy colors look gorgeous. I did get the sleeves hemmed on mine, since I have pretty short arms.
– Hydrangea print maxi (40% off) – beautiful for a summer party, avail. in size 0 and up. Reviews and description indicate that this is higher-waisted with adjustable straps, and the listed 43″ length sounds petite-friendly.
sailles lace dress in light blue (50% off) or in navy at Bloomingdales (55% off), both still avail in xs! Read my review in this post.
– AG slim boyfriend jeans (40% off) – available in sz 23 and up. I haven’t tried these on, but every indicator points to petite-friendly. The knee distressing hits higher up on the model, length is listed as 27.5,” and fit notes say to size up if you’re in between sizes.
– SW Highland boots (30% off) starting in sz 4. Read my review. Saks also has both the heeled Highland boots or flat 50/50 boots (go half size down) on sale, both still available in sz 4 and up!
LOFT – code VACAY for 40% off everything.
– Adorable one piece swimsuit with mini pom pom trim and tassel ties. I haven’t tried this on, but was happy with LOFT’s one-piece swimsuits last year and found them to be of nice quality for the price. Also love the look of this mosaic tile halter top as a mix-and-match bikini piece.
– Flippy skirt in this beautiful pale blue. I usually need to get LOFT skirts taken in at the waist, but the elasticized ones might fit a little better.
Ann Taylor – code SUMMER for 40% off full-priced items and extra 50% off sale.
J.Crew – code SWEET for 30% off site-wide. I’m just a little obsessed with my lemon print cardigan (size xxs regular fits nicely) and scarves! This silk scarf is long and skinny in shape, good for tying in a bow or for using as a chic headband wrap in the summer. The lemon print shell is also adorable, and only has poor ratings for running small and short (good news for petites).
Bebe – code LONGWKND for 20% off, with free shipping and free returns on all orders. I’m putting together a full review post on these pieces:
Express – up to 50% off everything, prices as marked! Definitely check out their denim starting in size 00 short (their jeans and shorts usually shrink a bit in the machine dryer for a better fit on me) as well as dresses and tops starting in size xxs. I’ve tried on the legging jeans shown below, which fit well in size 00s. Also see this beautiful eyelet dress on me in sz 00 (bodice runs very small & straps are adjustable).
Vestiaire Collective – code MEMORIAL for 10% off orders over $300. I’ve been addicted to checking this site for designer pieces on my wish list! It’s a pre-owned designer goods marketplace (with various individual sellers from around the world, like eBay), however everything that is sold must first pass through their authentication and condition check center before going to the buyer. Note there are import duties if you’re buying from another country, so the 10% discount helps offset that (on the plus side, the selection is so much greater from Europe-based sellers).