Per your requests, here is a simple smokey eye look that I've been wearing almost every day. For Fall, I'll be experimenting with purple, hunter green, and more bronze on the lids. I finally "splurged" on the popular Urban Decay Naked Palette this year, but I like this Too Faced one better!
Dress & Nails:
- H&M Print Shift sz 2 Item #045676, $39.95
- Essie Clam Bake
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW25
- Makeup For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in shade 203
- Rock & Republic Bronzer Refill in Villa (discontinued)
- Elf Eyelid Primer in Nude
- Too Faced Shadows (can be found in the Romantic Eye Palette)
- NYX Single Shadow in Smokie Mountain
- Fiberwig Mascara
- Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
I forgot to mention - before buying this dress, I tried on the "cropped" top version as well. The shoulders of a sz 2 fit narrower than the dress version, but the torso was just as wide. When tucked into a skirt, it was too poofy/boxy, but it might look nice on someone else over pants. Nick voted to get the dress version, which also comes in navy (seen here).