Per your requests, here is a simple smokey eye look that I've been wearing almost every day. For Fall, I'll be experimenting with purple, hunter green, and more bronze on the lids. I finally "splurged" on the popular Urban Decay Naked Palette this year, but now that I have this Too Faced one, I wish I never got it! Many of the Naked Palette shadows are too light or too glittery for my liking, and a little too neutral.
Dress & Nails:
- H&M Print Shift sz 2 Item #045676, $39.95
- Essie Clam Bake
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW25
- Makeup For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in shade 203
- Rock & Republic Bronzer Refill in Villa (discontinued)
- Elf Eyelid Primer in Nude
- Too Faced Shadows (can be found in the Romantic Eye Palette) thanks to Aubrey
- NYX Single Shadow in Smokie Mountain
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner thanks to Stephanie
- Fiberwig Mascara
- Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
I forgot to mention - before buying this dress, I tried on the "cropped" top version as well ($25 or $30, I forget). The material felt cheaper, and the length is meant to be short. The shoulders of a sz 2 fit narrower than the dress version, but the torso was just as wide. When tucked into a skirt, it was too poofy/boxy, but it might look nice on someone else over pants. Nick voted to get the dress version, which also comes in navy (seen here).