Jeans: American Eagle jeggings in "Dark Indigo" sz 00
Jacket: Lucca Couture sz XS
Heels: Marc Fisher, thrifted
Continue reading for my review...
What I liked:
- the weight of the denim. These shouldn't even be called "jeggings" ... more so "very stretchy jeans"
- The dark wash of the denim
- The fit in the waist and hips (12.5" across the waist and 15.5" across the hips)
What I didn't like:
- The non-petite length (30" inseam)
- The AE signature embroidery on the back pockets
- The low rise (6.25"). Refer to pics below on how low the rise is. Butt crack galore when bending over!
The Gap Legging Jeans I ended up ordering in 00P, "faded dark wash" provided a solution to all of the above complaints. I paid about $50 for them which is pretty expensive, but I think they are worth the premium over the pictured AE's. *However* the color of the Gap's are a little more medium blue than true dark. Keep an eye out for those later : )