Happy Friday! Abercrombie is having a big sale now through Monday with 20% off their YPB collection and 15% off almost everything else. They also re-activated my code AFJEAN for a stackable extra 20% off! A few of my older favorites to check out:
- YPB square neck top – love the flattering slightly cropped cut, the supportiveness, and the removable light bra padding. Pair with their YPB 7/8 length leggings available in Short, Regular & Tall inseams. I’m comfortable in an XS for both.
- 2 trousers that I like better than their regular Sloane: Crepe tailored pants + Flat front Sloane. The crepe fabric is a little more fluid and elevated than their regular Sloane (see on me below in black). The flat front Sloane is a newer, cleaner front style for those who don’t like pleats.
- Wool blend topcoat, available in petites. This is a classic straighter-cut coat, thicker and warmer than I had expected. I like that this cut is a little longer than their Dad coat. See on me.
- I just love my Sunday Half zip sweatshirt and found the xxs to be pretty petite-friendly. They later came out with a “mini” version that’s a little more shrunken fit with a kangaroo pocket, and has been getting more good reviews from petite customers!
- Collarless tweed jacket. This might be my personal favorite piece from Abercrombie all last year! Loved it in every color I tried – solid black, navy, gray tweed (see on me below). I wear xxs with the sleeves folded under.
Their vacation new arrivals also have me craving a getaway! There’s a floral skirt + crop top set that’s similar to my Reformation one from last year, a chic vest mini dress, and these fun crochet pants (rare to find crochet in petites). I’ll be sharing a few quick try-ons of these in my LTK Abercrombie folder.
This jacket was cozier and warmer than I expected! It’s more of a thicker Fall/Spring/mild Winter day outdoor weight than lounging-at-home weight.