Happy long weekend, friends! Just a short sale roundup from me today, as we’re back from our last trip of the summer (will blog about Seattle in a bit) and jet lag is real even from the small time difference. The kids were bouncing off the walls at midnight so it’ll be a small feat waking up soon for the first day of Kindergarten!
I’m late to the Adidas Sambas party, but finally bought a pair of these retro classics and was quickly won over by how very comfy they are. They’re also surprisingly versatile for making some of my usual outfits feel more updated! I played around and love how the low, sleek profile pairs with jeans, trousers (so good with my Amazon trousers in XS Short), and even some dresses and skirts. Sizing is unisex – I’m usually a Women’s 5 to 5.5 and bought the Mens 4.5 / Women’s 5.5. I could’ve probably done half size down, but don’t mind my sneakers with a little more room and can fit cotton socks in these. I did also order the kids in original black stripe to compare, but they’re now sold out.
The Deal: Free shipping, free return shipping + a small free gift on all U.S. orders with no minimum. They rarely ever have promos of any kind, so I wanted to mention this if you had an item on your wishlist. See my Sezane reviews including my recent post on their quality staple shirts.
The Deal: Up to 40% off + extra 50% off sale styles with code SHOPNOW (ends 9/4). I got a few pieces in that I felt beyond excited about as soon as I put them on:
- 40% off Slim wide leg jeans. These are the J.Crew version of my favorite Madewell jeans (now sold out in Petite) and are equally a winner. They’re a touch less wide, and more of a medium-high rise instead of very high. The 24 petite fits me well, and while I personally love the wide stitch hem on the Brick Lane wash, Beach Way looks great for a vintage medium blue.
- Old favorite: 40% off Juliette cardigan, relaxed yet polished for WFH and fall layering. See on me.
- Update to an old favorite: Sydney pant in 4 season stretch. I’ve posted the cotton version many times in the past, but wow- this same cut in a more elevated stretch fabric is a knockout and is SO flattering. Looks chic with workwear such as the Mary Janes listed below, and I also love them with my new Sambas sneakers. I’m between their size 00 and 0 petite, and took a 0 in this which has a little room at the waist on me.
- 40% off Mary Jane heels. Mary Janes in general are one of my favorite Fall trends that I can see myself wearing for a while. I got the Taupe color in these and they’re well done from the modern toe shape to the delicate strap and comfortable, super low heel. I debated between the nude and gold, now that my Sezane sandals have proven how versatile a metallic shoe can be for everyday wear!
The Deal: everything is on sale + extra 20% off at check out (ends 9/1)
- Drape trench coat – See it on me. New color that is fully stocked and such a great value after additional discounts. A great lightweight, flowy layer for throwing on over casual outfits or workwear. Fully lined with a relaxed fit. Very hard to find petite drape trenches like this!
- Halter pleated maxi – See it on me. Lovely and forgiving for a shower or special event. The oyster color is a gorgeous champagne and the cut is bump friendly.
The Deal: 30% off your order of $200 or more with EXTRA30. See my picks here.
The Deal: Extra 20% off bundles with code DREAMBUNDLE. We love their signature hemmed sheets and their bedding makes a luxe housewarming gift (comes nicely boxed)!
The Deal: 20% off site wide
- See women’s new arrivals
- See boys staples I bought for Rio. The little Varsity sweater jacket is too cute and the waffle knits are great staples. Just note their baby clothes run a size big.
The Deal: 25% off selects styles, 15% off almost everything else (ends Monday 9/4). You can find all my Abercrombie try-ons here! If I had to pick 3 of their best pieces to check out:
- Tweed jacket, now in 2 new colors! This is one of those pieces that is very on-trend for Fall, yet is a timeless style that I was drawn to 10 years ago and still will be in another 10. I have to fold the sleeves under (and they stay in place folded), but most importantly the torso length and shoulder fit are petite friendly. See this jacket on me with different flat shoes.
- High Rise ankle jeans. My favorite Medium and Grey washes were just restocked in Short!
- Premium crepe pants. Either the pleated or non pleated styles are winners for me. Looks elevated, drapes fluidly, and fits well at the waist with a little stretch in the back.
- Rare promo: $100 off the Supersonic hairdryer!!
- Up to $200 off select vacuums, including the V8 model for $299
The Deal: 30% off sitewide
- Ribcage straight ankle jeans – I have size 25 waist and 27 length in these, and the length is perfectly full length on me (great with the Adidas Sambas!) with a super high rise that I love. So hard to find a straight fit and length like this for petites, with a finished hem.
The Deal: 30% off full-priced items (ends 9/5).
- My top picks are this petite plaid blazer + these neutral sling backs, both reviewed here! Works with both jeans and more formal work pants, and the jacket can be casual chic with sneakers.
The Deal: 15% off select styles with code SAVE15 (ends 9/4). I’m working with them on a project later this month, after making a few purchases from them on my own in the past and having a good experience. See some of my designer bag picks here that are eligible for this discount.
The Deal: Up to 60% off a large selection! Filter by your size.
The Deal: 30% off pre-fall styles + extra 30% off sale styles with code COOLDOWN (ends 9/31). See my Madewell folder within my LTK account for recent try ons. I just bought the vest in black from the top of this blog post, after wearing the white so much!