With everything that’s been going on this year, I for one don’t mind bringing in some holiday spirit a little early! Browsing Target’s holiday selection has always been one of my favorite ways to decompress, so I’m thrilled to be partnering with them to share my affordable, festive finds!
This holiday season will certainly be different, but I’m grateful we’ll still get to spend some time with our parents. We wanted to make our small space a warm and welcoming respite, and started by swapping out some of our fall decor for softer pieces. Most of these items qualify for free shipping or buy online, pick up via store drive-up (no need to go inside)!
1. $15 Stylish Stockings
We like to mix & match stockings and have accumulated several styles from Target over the years. They have a very good selection including affordable monogram ones!
- Gold monogram stocking – These new arrivals are a textural delight in person! I love the scripted monogram, cable knit, faux fur top and fluffy, full tassel.
- Tassel chunky cable stocking – pictured above, this is a thicker knit compared to their regular cable stocking with thin gold threads throughout and a full lining.
- Stocking holder hooks – these are a little more kid proof than what we used to have and are semi bendable, so work pretty well on a variety of mantle types and sizes. They have little grip pads inside to help not scuff up your mantle.
2. Softest Throw Blankets & Pillows
Trust me in that these are some of the most delightfully soft and cozy throws you’ll find at these price points. These would be great as gifts or part of a guest room welcome basket.
- Buffalo plaid sherpa reverse throw blanket (3 colors) – bargain of the season at just $15! This exceeded my expectations – both sides are comfy (one is like sherpa, other is very plush with a soft brushed finish), and having the choice of which side to cuddle up under just makes this twice as nice!
- Faux rabbit fur throw blanket (7 colors) – the reviews are spot on for this one! This is so incredibly soft and luxurious feeling, I can’t stop petting away.
- Faux rabbit fur throw pillow (3 sizes; 9 colors) – same material as the throw. I got this in the coordinating “neutral” color which is a taupe for our rocking chair
3. Holiday PJs for the Family
- Matching family pajama sets in baby, toddler, kids, women’s, mens sizing AND for your furry friend!
- Holiday safari animal family PJs – I got this set for us this year since Nori loves identifying her favorite animals! Fit of womens is TTS – I’m wearing the XS women’s above which is a comfortable fit on me postpartum. The baby onesie is also TTS, but I agree with the online reviews that the toddler set runs small including at the waistband so I went 1 size up for Nori.
- Cutest bear slippers for kids – I always get questions on these on IG! Nori wears sz 7 toddler and we have size Medium. They’re soo warm, adorable and actually stay on their feet!
- Stars Above thermal pajama set – another comfortable PJ set with a slight waffly texture for just $25! I got the “white” plaid. Note the length of the top is closer to tunic length on someone petite, and the model has it tucked in in the first photo.
4. Other Festive Touches
So many good finds here, including updated versions of several popular items from years past!
- $5 ceramic houses – Perfect for an individual accent piece or a small ceramic village.
- Mini flocked trees – Three sizes at great prices:
- Gold taper candle holders (also in a black version) – I thought these were nice looking for the price in an antiqued gold finish. It was hard to decide between these and the black for a more modern look!
Thank you to Target for partnering on this post!