Thank you to Saks OFF 5TH and ShopStyle for partnering on this post.
This season I’ll be partnering with Saks OFF 5TH to share a few finds each month at a great value! For fall in particular, they have a big selection of name brand boots (including a longtime favorite petite-friendly style of mine!) and knits for less, especially with the additional discount from their Friends and Family event going on right now. From 9/24 through 9/27, you can take an additional 25% off your purchase of $15o or more, with free shipping with code FRIENDS!
Below are a few picks – and for items that I’ve tried on, I’ve also included fit notes:
Narrow-Calf Friendly SW Boots
- Stuart Weitzman wedge boots (sizes 4 – 10.5; TTS with lower shaft than other SW tall boots)
See my older review post here. I was so pleasantly surprised to find these! This is an older, very petite friendly style – they were my very first pair of SW boots and are still in my closet after many, many seasons. My old photos feature the black leather, but the black suede actually looks more elevated and streamlined in-person and less prone to material scuffing off at the toes. The lower wedge is very practical for walking while adding a little height, and the boot shaft height of the Mainline is lower than other SW over-the-knee styles, making it a good contender for shorter ladies. I’m 5 feet tall for reference, and the boot shaft hits just over my knees, so on someone taller it may hit more like a knee-high boot.
- Stuart Weitzman flat OTK boots (sizes 4 – 12)
See my older review post here). Their ever classic and popular flat boot style in Walnut, which is a deep chestnut brown color in person, accurately represented by the stock photos in my opinion. Compared to the Mainline, the Lowlands are a true over-the-knee boot with a taller shaft, and hit several inches over my knees into the lower-mid thigh area.
- See all other Stuart Weitzman boots and shoes on sale here – filter by your size!
- Designer denim on extra sale – filter by your size on the left! For shorter lengths, check out these J.Brand distressed crop skinnies or these Rag & Bone skinny ankle jeans, both still available in smaller sizes 23 & 24 +
- Splendid puff-sleeve rib knit dress (Under $50!) – sleek knit black dress elevated with a slightly exaggerated puff shoulder detail. The ribbed material is very stretchy and also maternity friendly. XS length hits about 2 inches above my knees with a baby belly, and will be closer to knee length with no belly. Also available in just a sweater top version.
- Theory leopard-print tank dress – for those still in warm weather, love the floral leopard print on this simple tank dress silhouette. Layer with a long black or neutral cardigan as we head into fall!
- Marcus Adler leopard print scarf (Under $50!) – A nice and thick, tightly woven material in a long rectangular size.