I’ve mentioned before that Nordstrom has been running some great promos! Through tomorrow, the promo is on gifts and includes crazy discounts on several cozy pieces and accessories that could make good Mother’s Day gifts.
Here’s a few of my gifting sale picks at great price points, all with free ship & returns:
Laid Back Apparel
- Bobeau wrap top – Shown on me above. So soft and cozy, available in both black and white.
- Topshop jeans (gift to self) – I’ve blogged this brand of jeans often and love the Jamie as well as their cropped straight styles. Just note the waist sizes run at least one size small compared to other brands. I also like that the length of their petite denim (indicated by a “28L” as the second number in the sizing) is actually short enough for very petite ladies.
- BP “Nori” shorts PJs – These are so soft and comfy! I have these in XXS in the grey mini floral print. The armholes are a little roomy but overall I love this set, not just for the name ; )
- BP slouchy open cardigan – A good deal for this casual cardigan, which is in a shorter hip length on me and in a slouchy cut great for lounging at home. Weight is light-medium, in the same material as this longer one that I have.
- Bobeau high low cardigan -I love almost everything Bobeau for loungewear.
- Halogen linen cardigan – I have a longer duster length version of this in the same material and “tan cobblestone” color and love it! (See the longer one on me here & here.)
Since it’s been more important than ever to find ways to stay connected and bring a little virtual joy to our loved ones, I wanted to share one fun idea I’ve enjoyed partaking in. A “Quarantine Companion” gift exchange doesn’t quite have the same ring as Secret Santa, but it’s been a nice organized way to send care packages during these times:
- Assign everyone in your friend group one person to send a care package to – we used an app / site like DrawNames, which randomly selects and emails each person with their friend assignment.
- Choose a price point that the group is comfortable with and a date by which all gifts should be ordered. Since many shipping times are delayed right now, it’s not important when the gifts should arrive.
- Share photos in a group thread or do a virtual hangout when everyone’s care packages arrive!
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.