I’m partnering with Ann Taylor to share their new workwear arrivals, many of which are 40 to 50% off right now with code LETSGO (ends tomorrow, 7/1)! This flattering linen-blend dress has a crossover front (with clasp for a more modest neckline) with pockets, and a removable tie waist sash. The outer fabric is lightweight and the dress is fully lined. Here’s a few other pieces on sale and worthy of checking out!
- Wide woven belt (40% off; 2 colors) – I’d been looking everywhere for a wide, woven waist belt that doesn’t fit too big. The material of this belt is stiffer than I expected (not like a soft, buttery leather) but the overall look is what I was searching for. There are no set prong holes so it’s adjustable to fit a range of waist sizes! The black color is perfect for adding a little extra something to solid colored dresses.
- Bow neck shell (50% off) – a work staple updated in a soft green color, alongside basic black & white
- Navy & white fringe tweed jacket (40% off) – too heavy for the summer heat, but this is a classic Chanel-inspired piece in a versatile color scheme. Love how one reviewer suggested pairing it with white denim and nude pumps as well. Note I own several AT tweed jackets and the fit of 00 petite is usually a tad boxy on someone my size.
- Essentials sleeveless button-down (50% off) – A nicely draping basic great for tucking into bottoms.
- Lattice green wrap dress (on sale + extra 50% off) – chic printed knit dress with a flattering waist tie, and nursing-friendly crossover neckline.
- Pleated skirt in rose (on sale + extra 50% off) – feminine, floaty skirt with great reviews!
Here’s how the dress looks with the sash tie swapped out for a different belt!
Thank you to Ann Taylor for partnering on this post.