Our Boston Public Library Wedding

Today’s post is very personal, and I’m so excited to finally share it with you guys: our wedding at the Boston Public Library. After being together for over 10 years, Nick and I tied the knot in the city where we met and started a life together. The majority of our friends and family are from out of town (and the country) so we wanted to show them Boston and everything we love here. We only visited one venue and knew right away that was it. The BPL embodies the history and charm of the city, and has a lot of meaning to us in little ways…we studied there together as college students, dug up the blueprints (from ~150 years ago!) of our first home together, walked by it daily to work, and to top it off, Nick’s mom is a librarian.

And here begins an overload of photos from the course of our day. Also, I wanted to share a few more of our favorite vendors for any brides-to-be planning a wedding!

boston library wedding flowers

Wedding Photographer & Videographer

After the venue came the search for a photographer and videographer. We assumed the day would be a whirlwind, and felt there’d be no better way to capture the sentiment and movement of everything (or in this case, our blubbering exchange of vows ; ) than on video. I feel this is a vendor that’s often overlooked and thought of second to photography, but was top on our priority list. We chose Long Haul Films based on recommendations from friends and could not have been happier (update: unfortunately, they no longer do weddings!). I wanted to repost their trailer video that they make for each wedding – we love how they incorporated the vintage inspirations from ours by using an old school Super 8 film camera for part of the footage.

Long Haul Films has offices in Boston, LA, and London but travels globally, and our photographer Katch Studios is based out of Edmonton, Canada. Both were a dream to work with. After initial meetings about our style and sharing of Pinterest boards and other inspiration, we were able to trust both teams fully on our wedding day.

boston library lazaro lace wedding gown

Our Florist

Pollen Floral Design (based in Boston but also does global projects) was another friend’s recommendation. We were very last minute with planning – I mentioned vaguely what I liked and the color scheme (soft ivory, pink, and a hint of french blue) and she completely ran with it. We got so many compliments on her bouquets and hairpieces!

wedding floral hair combs

manolo blahnik something blue jeweled wedding shoes

Something Blue (Wedding Shoes!)

I searched high and low for open-toed “something blue” shoes but couldn’t find any that were right. I ended up getting these Manolo Blahniks (here’s a very similar pair for under $100!), and borrowed a friend’s idea of DIY stitching bracelets to them as temporary embellishments.

east meets west chinese wedding dress

bridal robe getting ready shot

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Hair was first on my schedule for the day. I partnered with the TRESemmé team on both of my bridal hairstyles and absolutely loved the results! I had requested an updo first for the tea ceremony and a romantic, hair down-to-the-side look for the wedding. I wanted a clean look to show off the high neckline of my tea ceremony dress, and then loose curls to frame the shoulders for my strapless wedding gown. My TRESemmé stylist, Tyler Laswell, started by curling all of my hair and teasing volume up at the top. He then styled it into a twisted braid low-bun set a little off to the side.

wedding hair braided side bun updo

After the tea ceremony, Tyler transitioned my hair by leaving the volume up at the top and letting out the bun, which fell into those side-swept waves I wanted. We used a fresh floral comb made by my florist as the finishing accent in both looks.

boston library wedding getting ready

I was nervous in my search for a makeup artist as I’ve had several poor experiences in the past. The artists I had worked with before were often not familiar with playing up smaller, hooded eyes and short, stick-straight lashes. I went with Lisa Chy, another friend referral, and would highly recommend her in return. I did a trial with her during which we spent a lot of time working on the right look, plus I got to test out a full day wearing the makeup to note any issues (even watched a good ol’ sad movie to test the eye makeup lasting power ; )

boston library wedding lazaro lace dress

A few makeup tips for fellow brides – it was my first time trying airbrush makeup and I loved it for several reasons. When applied properly, it has: 1. awesome, build-able coverage that kept my face from becoming purple and splotchy when tearing up (this was a priority as I’m an ugly crier, through and through!); 2. actually felt light and “air”y to me; and 3. I found it to rub off a little less than regular foundation. Lisa also used it to mitigate some stark tan lines on my back and shoulders and I didn’t get too much color transfer onto my dress. On the eye makeup front, I don’t love strip falsies so Lisa used “flares” or singles lashes which I thought looked and felt better. They are applied one-by-one and can easily be layered based on how full you want them.

bridesmaid gifts chanel earrings

First Look: Copley Square

We had our first look behind Trinity church, which was a surprisingly quiet respite during a bustling afternoon in Copley Square.

boston wedding trinity church first look lazaro dress

The Groom & Groomsmen Outfits

I left the guys’ stuff up to Nick and in true guys’ fashion, found ourselves 2 weeks before the wedding with unclothed groom and groomsmen. For affordable skinny ties and smaller-sized bowties in every color imaginable, The Tie Bar was a lifesaver.

boston wedding trinity church

boston library wedding bhldn lazaro

Unique Details

The Boston Public Library doesn’t need much dressing up, but we wanted to include a few small touches here and there to make the day feel uniquely ours. We got antique props, including these suitcases and gold mirrored vanity trays, from SOWA vintage market. We both love digging there on the weekends for small treasures. And below that, we stole an idea from a few friends’ weddings to serve treats before the ceremony. We had our caterers, The Catered Affair, make mini matcha green tea and mango ice cream cones for guests to enjoy while getting seated—a great way to cool off during a hot summer wedding.

boston library wedding vintage suitcases welcome sign

wedding mini ice cream cones

The processional ~ I’ve never seen my sweet grandparents so dressed up! And I thought Nick’s mom looked darling in her Eliza J fit & flare dress (comes in petites).

wedding processional grandparents

My mother had her hands full with my elementary school-aged brother trotting by her side!

mother of the bride sue wong dress

The Bridesmaid Dresses

I was swooning at my bridesmaids’ mix-and-match BHLDN dresses and bouquets. I worked with each of them to pick a style that flattered their body type, staying within our general theme of champagne and blush pink. We included a mix of beading, sequins, lace, and a statement necklace (recognize this Baublebar piece? : ) for the solid dress.

bhldn bridesmaid dresses bouquets

boston library courtyard wedding dress aisle

boston library courtyard wedding dress

We had our first dance later up on the Juliet balcony while two of our close friends sang and played a slower acoustic guitar version of “Love me like you do” – it was one of the few tunes that Nick and I could agree on…little does he know what movie it’s from, ha!

boston library courtyard wedding vows

Our recessional was to “Everything is Awesome” from the Lego movie, which little brother Schuyler thoroughly enjoyed…

recessional dance

The Food!

We probably spent the most time planning out the menu and the least amount of time enjoying it…looking back, we probably would’ve skipped extra photos to join our guests! During cocktail hour we had mini truffled chicken pot pies, mini lobster rolls, and the most exciting to me – the DIY noodle bar. As a noodle enthusiast, I was salivating thinking of the options (udon, soba, or lo mein noodles with garlic chicken, spicy thai steak, ginger lime shrimp, veggies, and a variety of sauces and toppings). Most of our guests were full before dinnertime due to multiple helpings at this station.

asian noodle bar wedding

boston library wedding placecards1

Library-Themed Wedding Cards

Our paper items and signage were all created by Yours Truly Calligraphy, another friend’s referral (clearly, we couldn’t have planned this wedding without the help of our married friends!). In a panic, I reached out her just a few days before our wedding and she whipped up everything and had it express mailed from the West coast. She even hand-made these antiquated library cards, stained using tea.

wedding calligraphy bar signs

mini donuts stand wedding cake

My Wedding Dress & Veil

From the dresses in my closet, I’m sure you guys can tell I love a good lace and fitted pencil silhouette. On my wedding day, I wanted those same elements but with a little more drama, and this Lazaro dress (Style #3415) had everything I was looking for. I got a size 2 with hollow-to-hem customization, which is when they measure your height and then create the entire dress to be scaled lengthwise proportionate to that height. For ladies who are significantly shorter or taller than a sample size, I’d highly recommend this option if your gown designer offers it. I was pleasantly surprised that a bridal size 2 was completely fitted on me at the bust, waist, and hips with no alterations needed! The bottom skirted portion is very full so I did have a local tailor reduce that volume on both sides and also taper in the knee area (note: this was a pretty significant alteration given the amount of fabric). I also had them leave the lace flower corsages off while producing the gown, so I could addd them back on where I wanted them, along the back train.

boston library wedding bates hall1

My birdcage veil and sash belt were both easy DIY projects (UPDATE: here is my video tutorial on how to make both!). Being a true procrastinator, it was stressful working on these the day before our wedding, but it was worth it to be able to wear pieces that I made.

boston library wedding lazaro gown

My best advice for brides-to-be is that although the planning process can be stressful and a lot of things will go awry, never forget what you are doing it for and try to let go of the small stuff. I also wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to each one of you who shared kind words and congratulations on our marriage – Nick and I read every message and it means so much to us.

Our vendors:
Videographer: Long Haul Films
Photographer: Katch Studios
Wedding gown: Lazaro Style #3415
Tea ceremony dress: custom by Khatu Ho
Reception dress: Aidan Mattox (exact sold out) sz 0 hemmed
Bridal accessories: vintage earrings, DIY belt & veil (purchase similar veil)
Floral robes thanks to Plum Pretty Sugar
Bridesmaid dresses thanks to BHLDN
Florist: Pollen Floral Design
Hair in partnership with TRESemmé
Makeup: Lisa Chy
Tuxedo: J.Crew Ludlow
Men’s accessories: The Tie Bar
DJ: Alamada Events
Lighting: Design Light Co
Tea ceremony coordination: Lemon Drop
Catering & day-of coordination: The Catered Affair
Mini donuts: Union Square Donuts
Bridal suite: Judy Garland suite at the Lenox
Venue: Boston Public Library

Previous wedding-related posts: you can read about Nick’s proposal here, our engagement photos in Paris here, our coed bridal shower here, and our Chinese wedding tea ceremony here!

214 Comments

1. Tami Cai wrote:

Hi Jean! Can you tell me what was the champagne tie your groomsmen got from the Tie Bar? I really like that shade of champagne so want to make sure I’m getting the same one. Thanks!

Posted 2.6.20 Reply
  2. Anonymous wrote:

Your wedding is gorgeous! can you tell me where you got your earrings from?

Posted 3.22.17 Reply
  3. Congratulations Jean! Your wedding looks gorgeous. Loved looking at all the photographs and the venue looks good too. Must have been a dream come true! Now about the dresses, I loved the gown and the blue open-toed shoes complement it. The bridesmaids gowns also looked elegant and beautiful. I hope you had an amazing time. All the best for the future!

Posted 1.2.17 Reply
  4. Anonymous wrote:
    Posted 11.1.16 Reply
  5. Jaime wrote:

Oh my gosh! I saw the doughnuts and wondered immediately if they were from Union Square. Very nice choice. Very nice. 🙂

Posted 9.22.16 Reply
  6. Anonymous wrote:

I absolutely adore your bridal jewelry earrings.

Posted 9.12.16 Reply
  7. Jean wrote:

Hi! The lace corsages are part of the dress but the original design has them on a different part (I forget where). Since the dress was made to order I just asked them to leave the corsages off (so I received all of them in a little baggie along with my gown), and then I was able to hand stitch them where I wanted them to be placed along the train. Hope that helps!

Posted 8.17.16 Reply
  8. Jean wrote:

Sorry this is so late, but it was good! 3 of the groomsmen must've not measured themselves right so we swapped out sizes last minute, but Black Tux was great and speedy about that.

Posted 8.17.16 Reply
  9. Jean wrote:

Sorry this is a super late response but we had it in the courtyard restaurant / "carriage house." Congrats & hope all is going smoothly in planning your wedding!

Posted 8.17.16 Reply
  10. Alexelisen wrote:

Hi Jean! I am considering buying this dress and I found your blog! Does it come with or did purchase the lace appliqués that go down the train? I hope you see this and thank you!!

Posted 8.15.16 Reply
  11. Absolutely stunning!! You guys are the CUTEST!

Elizabeth

Posted 7.26.16 Reply
  12. Jean wrote:

Hi Linh, congrats on your upcoming wedding! Yes i had the flowers left off when I had the gown made, and then added them on by hand afterwards based on where I wanted them (mostly in the back : )

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  13. Jean wrote:

It was good! Make sure you have a good "measurer" (ie. wife, girlfriend, sister) haha because the guys who measured themselves did not do a good job. Nevertheless, the company was awesome in express shipping replacement sizes as promised on the website!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  14. Jean wrote:

Hi Lauren! I'm sorry for the delay…been trying to make my way through older comments. We had our r eception in the carriage room aka the Courtyard restaurant. It was a small wedding and they have a small capacity there, so many ppl don't tend to use it. I would've loved to use the courtyard for reception too (under the awnings) – saw some pictures of long dinner tables under there which looked gorgeous with a garden feel!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  15. Jean wrote:

Hi Cilee- I sewed carefully only in the holes of the existing stitches that were on the shoe straps, so didn't create any new needle holes.

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  16. Khanh Linh wrote:

Your wedding was beautiful and your dress is absolutely stunning! I am looking for a wedding dress and into the same Lazaro 3415. However what's available out there seems to have more flowers at the front. Did you remove the flowers from the front of the dress? I like yours more and wondering is I am looking at the right style 😂

Thanks so much!
    Linh

Posted 3.27.16 Reply
  17. cilee wrote:

Hi Jean!
    Congratulations on your wedding. I was just wondering how you sewed the bracelet onto the shoes without ruining the shoes!

Posted 3.25.16 Reply
  18. Hello Jean!
    Your wedding sounded and looked amazing!!!!
    I am getting married in October and looking into tux options for our groomsmen. How was your experience with the Black Tux?

Thanks for your help!

Mari

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  19. Hi Jean!

I am getting married in October and am looking into the Black Tux for tux rentals. How was your experience with your groomsmen?

Thank you!
    Mari

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  20. Omg, you had the wedding of my dreams! I love the video highlight! Thank you for sharing your process for your special day! I appreciate the list of your vendors! I am engaged, and am planning my wedding in Boston, too! Keep representing petites everywhere!

Posted 2.15.16 Reply
  21. Hi Jean! I had a couple questions about your lovely wedding. I see that you had your ceremony in the courtyard. I was wondering where you had your reception? I did see a photo in Bates Hall, but wasn't sure if you had your reception there. I am looking into the BPL as my wedding location and would love any information from you! Thank you so much!

Posted 1.21.16 Reply
  22. Renée Do wrote:

I just teared up a bit while watching your video. I am so happy for you both!! I love following you on Snapchat and Instagram (and seeing a fellow foodie as well). You have been a great inspiration for me. I cannot wait to refer back to this post when I plan my own wedding soon. Thanks so much and congratulations again!

Posted 12.27.15 Reply
  23. Jean wrote:

Hi there – congrats on your upcoming wedding! The sash I used is a champagne gold color, but I really think a variety of colors would go with the dress because it has several tones in it! Also, did you buy your dress new? Because if so, it should come with a plain gold ribbon that you can use. My tutorial will be up shortly this week if you'd like more details : )

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  24. Jean wrote:

Also, a big congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting!

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  25. Jean wrote:

Hi Tran – thanks so much for the kind words! My tutorial should be up this week, if not tomorrow. Thanks for your patience : )

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  26. Jean wrote:

Hi! It's called the "ivory gold / champagne"

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  27. Jean wrote:

Hi Jasmin – a friend got them for me in NYC chinatown, unfortunately, so I don't have a link to buy them online! I think any type of crystal or cubic zirconia bracelets could work, as long as the links are small enough for them to be easily pliable around the curvature of your shoes. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  28. Jean wrote:

Will have one up this week! : ) The floral comb though was made by my florist, however I have a tutorial for a basic one if you search for it on my sidebar.

Posted 12.7.15 Reply
  29. Unknown wrote:

Hi Jean

I absolutely love love your style and I've actually purchased the same dress I was wondering if you could tell me more about the belt/sash you made? I purchased the champagne gold ivory Lazaro color and I believe you did too. I a wondering what color sash you did and how you created that beautiful sash! Did you search for an ivory, gold or champagne color .

Congratulations and thanks in advanced!

Posted 12.3.15 Reply
  30. Tran Ho wrote:

Hi Jean! I've been a long time follower and this is my first time commenting because I'm also getting married next year. I fell in love with the sash belt you made and wanted to try my hand at a DIY project for my wedding also. Could you point me to the DIY you found for it or some helpful tips as to where I can get the rhinestones and things like that? Your wedding was as beautiful as your and Nick's relationship!

Posted 11.29.15 Reply
  31. TSL wrote:

Oh Jean! God bless your union.

Posted 11.26.15 Reply
  32. Hi Jean! I was wondering what color you got for your wedding dress? Thanks! (=

Posted 11.25.15 Reply
  33. Jasmin wrote:

Hi Jean,
    Thank you for sharing your special day with us. I was wondering where you got you embellishments/stitching bracelets for your shoes. I bought the affordable version shoes (Jeffrey Campbell Hough in Pale blue suede) for my wedding, but I have been really struggling finding the appropriate "bling" for it. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

Posted 11.24.15 Reply
  34. Thi wrote:

Dear Jean, can you PLEASE do an in-depth tutorial on the DIY headpiece/veil that you wore? My wedding is next year and I would love to be able to make one! Xx

Posted 11.19.15 Reply
  35. Jean wrote:

Hi Joyce! My friends have just used preownedweddingdresses.com or tradesy, after cleaning and preserving their dress for the next person. I browsed for quite a bit on there for pre-owned options (since you can sort by size) before buying mine new only because the style and size I needed wasn't available on there.

Posted 11.18.15 Reply
  36. Jean wrote:

Hi Carol ~ I'm so sorry but my dress isn't available for sale…congrats on your wedding and I wish you and your husband all the best! I hope you get to relax and enjoy the wedding gown shopping process, even if on a budget. Have you checked out preownedweddingdresses.com or tradesy?

Posted 11.18.15 Reply
  37. Joyce wrote:

Congrats on the beautiful wedding! I'm curious if you have decided what to do with the wedding dress (sell, keep, etc). I'm thinking of selling mine and was wondering if you have any insight into selling petite-sized wedding dresses in the secondhand market, or if other readers have had any experience doing so.

Posted 11.17.15 Reply
  38. Sam wrote:

Yes. It looks really incredible.

Posted 11.6.15 Reply
  39. Carol Tsui wrote:

Hi Jean,

I am a big fan of yours and have been following you for many, many years. I am getting married next year in May, 2016 and I have been trying to find the right dress with not much luck at all due to my petite size and not a whole lot of budget. I am very petite just like you and I am a little under 5 feet. I wear size xxsp or double 0 depends on the clothes. I love, love love your wedding gown and you look STUNNING in it. I am wondering if you are selling your dress by any chance? It would mean the world to me if you would be willing to sell your dress to me. If you are willing, would you mind to contact me at c_ytsui@yahoo.com? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much for your time in reading this post. Love you – Carol

Posted 11.5.15 Reply
  40. Jean wrote:

Hi Emily – I totally understand where you're coming from! Nick didn't propose until year 9 I believe ; ) I definitely think it's something you guys should discuss openly, or at least you should start the conversation. Everyone moves towards marriage at their own pace, and some guys are just slower than others even though I'm sure they have thought about it. We waited for many reasons including wanting to be at a more stable point in both our careers as well as financially, but of course I had started to wonder after some point in time! It helped to talk about it, and well, I also thought it was worth finding out sooner rather than later if the guy had no intent on marriage at all.

Posted 10.28.15 Reply
  41. Jean wrote:

Hi V – congrats on your upcoming marriage! I got my dress a year ago so prices have likely changed, also I got adjustments done to it like hollow to hem so in the end I don't even know what retail of the dress alone is. My best suggestion is to go on Lazaro's site and find a retailer locator and just call and ask. Best wishes to you in wedding planning!

Posted 10.28.15 Reply
  42. Jean wrote:

Thanks, Danielle! The music is the instrumental version of "For You" by Luke & Laura.

Posted 10.28.15 Reply
  43. Jean wrote:

Hi Kellie – congrats on your upcoming wedding! Yes I had my gown made with the corsages detached, and then I sewed them back on placing them exactly where I wanted them. Also, yes I had my tailor detach the majority of the tulle off the bottom except the front center (so that it's kept in place and not totally removed), and then had him "shift" the volume towards the back by making it gathered less tightly and fully. Once volume was shifted to the back he removed about a 2 yard long piece of tulle from the back center and then re-attached the entire skirt. It was NOT an easy alteration unfortunately and pretty costly. Good luck!

Posted 10.28.15 Reply
  44. Hi Jean,

Beautiful wedding photos! I am getting married in May and have purchased the same gown. There are some things on the dress I do not love and it looks like you changed the things I don't like. Did you move some of the flowers from the front to the back along with some tulle? I would like to have my dress altered to look like yours.

Thank you so much for your help!!
    Kellie

Posted 10.26.15 Reply
  45. Anonymous wrote:

Hi Jean,

Beautiful wedding, beautiful video and beautiful everything! This is the second time I've actually seen your wedding video and the background music really caught my attention this time. Would you mind telling me which song this is? Would love to add it to my work playlist!

Thanks so much.
    xx
    Danielle

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  46. Hi! Yes would love to see the DIY for the bird cage and sash. I am recently engaged also and am just trying to get gather all the ideas I can.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  47. WOW! that video made me cry! So precious and you are such a beautiful couple! May the Lord bless and may His face shine upon you all the days of your life! Congratulations! XOXOXO

Posted 10.18.15 Reply
  48. V wrote:

Hi Jean! Congratulations to you and Nick! Everything about the wedding was gorgeous! I'm getting married next year and the the Lazaro you wore is my totally dream dress! Would you mind telling me how much retail price is for the dress?

Posted 10.10.15 Reply
  49. EM!LY wrote:

This is the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen, thank you so much for sharing your personal moment. (I cried during Nick's voiceover!) I've been reading your blog for quite some time, and I remember reading the first time Nick posted on your page as a guest! I have a personal question/advice request (please don't answer if it's uncomfortable), but I have been with my boyfriend for over 8 years now, and I don't think he's going to propose any time soon.. I've never brought it up, and I wouldn't say I'm the type to have my wedding planned on pinterest already, but after such a long time, a girl has to wonder… Plus everyone I know is getting married or engaged. I'm thinking it's time to move on… But. I don't know. Is there a reason you guys/Nick waited? Seeing your relationship over the years, it seems as though you guys were already married (living together, solid relationship/friendship together, big part of each others lives, etc).

Posted 10.10.15 Reply
  50. I'm so happy for you both! Wishing you guys all the best! 🙂

Posted 10.8.15 Reply
  51. These photos are like a dream! I hope you had a wonderful time and that you and Nick enjoy a loving and happy marriage <3. And your little bro has such a cool name!

Posted 10.6.15 Reply
  52. Adriana wrote:

This was beautiful!!!! You looked absolutely stunning! Congrats to you and Nick! 🙂 I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Posted 10.4.15 Reply
  53. Helena A. wrote:

Oh My God!!! You were both gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! You were stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved all the details of your marriage! Please, can you show the DIY of your belt, shoes, and veil?
    Loved that you both have chosen a library for your big day!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you all the best!!!
    Kisses from Portugal!!!

Posted 10.2.15 Reply
  54. Joyce Pak wrote:

I love, love, love all the details of your wedding. Starting from the venue, to your story with Nick, to your dress (you look so good in a mermaid, it gives me hope since I'm on the short side and love mermaid dresses), to the donuts and all the photos and bridesmaids dresses, it's so, so pretty! 🙂 I've been waiting to see your wedding pics since I've seen posts in IG and your engagement photos, so I'm glad that you finally got them back.

Characters & Carry-ons

Posted 9.30.15 Reply
  55. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Aside from your regular posts on this blog and on Instagram, I appreciate this post so much. Not only you and Nick make stunning couple but the details of your wedding including photos, entire wardrobe, colors, traditions, location, placecards, etc.. absolutely well put together! Thank you so much for sharing!

Posted 9.28.15 Reply
  56. A lovely wedding! Congratulations to you both!

Posted 9.28.15 Reply
  57. Beautiful wedding! I hope you two the best as husband and wife! I loved the cover version your friend did for your first dance (hehe to the him not knowing it came from Fifty) I was totally fangirling the week of your wedding on Vy's instagram. Happy marriage and congrats Mrs. Jean!

Posted 9.28.15 Reply
  58. Liz wrote:

what a beautiful film. congrats!

Posted 9.27.15 Reply
  59. jenn wrote:

Congratulations to you and Nick! You two had such a beautiful wedding, and you looked stunning! You've been such an inspiration, and I'm so happy that everything turned out perfectly. Cheers to the married life! <3

Posted 9.27.15 Reply
  60. julia0936 wrote:

恭喜

Posted 9.27.15 Reply
  61. Deasy Noel wrote:

These photos are absolutely beautiful! I love that you had your venue at a library <3 You and your husband look so stunning, and I absolutely love your dress!!!

Posted 9.27.15 Reply
  62. Your trailer made me (and my husband) tear up. Mazel tov!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  63. Anonymous wrote:

THIS IS TOO CUTE! The video made me tear up! I hope your marriage is even more beautiful than your ceremony turned out to be~ Congratulations!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  64. Anonymous wrote:

Yep – I definitely cried watching the video. Amazingly beautiful. So full of love. Thank you so much for putting yourselves out there in showing us this video, pictures, and love story. Congratulations!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  65. Anonymous wrote:

Beautiful!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  66. Faith wrote:

I'm curious: did you have cake or just doughnuts?

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  67. Teodora wrote:

Truly beautiful, breathtaking and emotional 🙂

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  68. Vicky wrote:

This video is beautiful Jean. They say pictures say a thousand words, but nothing compares to a live video that captures the movement and voices. Congratulations to you and Nick again.

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  69. agnecs wrote:

Congrats for you bothes:-***

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  70. Teah wrote:

What a beautiful wedding and your vows were just so emotional and touching. Thanks so much for sharing a part of your special day with us. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  71. Olyvia wrote:

Congrats again!! As a long time follower of your blog, this post is super special! One of my most favorite unforgettable blog post of yours was that red dress posing around the Boston Library taken by your talented man Nick! It seems so perfect that this place became the setting for your wedding! I love how you incorporated everything you love and the things WE love about you and your style on Extra Petite! From lace, Diy's, even a nod to your flattering pencil skirt style, ha!, and the food! Even the talented lovely Khatu was a big part of your special day… friendship that spawned from this blogging thing too…. weird things i remember from reading your blog like a good book 🙂 Ah, Jean and Nick hope you guys continue creating a wonderful life together and sharing us your stylish stories on here! The cutest blogger couple i know!

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  72. Anonymous wrote:

Such a beautiful, elegant and classy wedding! I love the venue choice and how each detail tied together to encompass the overall theme. Wishing you and Nick a lifetime of happiness all the way from Houston!!

PS ����I would love love (and appreciate) the tutorial on your DIY veil and sash belt, thank you!!

73. Alaina W wrote:

What a beautiful wedding! BPL is my dream location but alas out of our budget. We are also using Tie Bar, and I highly recommend them for their wide selection and good prices. We're getting married in 3 weeks in Concord, NH. I cannot wait! 😀

74. Petite-ish wrote:

So happy for you two! Yay! It looks incredible, nice job and what lovely vows. (That's the best, I think, certainly for us 🙂

75. Michelle wrote:

Congrats Jean and Nick. Very Beautiful wedding day !!

I adore your Lazaro wedding gown, please do a DIY tutorial on the sash belt, it compliment the wedding dress so well.

Thank You as my wedding will be in one month time and I am still looking for a sash belt.

76. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Best of luck in the future. Your wedding looks like it was awesome!!

77. Unknown wrote:

Loved everything so pretty! My 1 year old kiss me when he saw you two kiss lol

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  78. This video was absolutely beautiful!! I literally cried! Everything looked stunning, Congrats to you both!

79. Natalie wrote:

You look beautiful and the wedding is fabulous down to every detail! Wishing you and Nick a lifetime of happiness! Another petite gal at http://www.saladgirlnat.com

80. Lauren Hom wrote:

Omg, your video made me tear up, no joke! The most heartfelt and beautiful wedding. Everything was done so elegantly I'm just in awe. I hope you and Nick have a long a prosperous marriage!! x

81. Like in Sex and The City… a Library wedding 🙂

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  82. Lovely!! you guys look so happy.

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  83. Tears of joy for you and Nick. So BEAUTIFUL! Everything was beautiful! Jean, what a wonderful wedding. I was always skeptical of a mermaid style dress on us petite girls but you are making me a believer (thanks for the hem to halo). I love Lazaro, his dresses are so beautiful, romantic and whimsical. Congratulations!

84. Suzanne wrote:

This was an incredible post, it brought tears to my eyes watching the video and it was so touching see two people so much in love and willing to share it with the world. Such a beautiful couple and lovely families to share with you on your special day. The most gorgeous wedding in photos that I had the pleasure to see, thank you Jean and Nick for sharing.

85. Anonymous wrote:

How beautiful, wonderful your day has been 🙂 Thank you, Jean and Nick, for sharing all feelings with us. <3 <3.

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  86. I was teary eyed watching your video. I love the dress on the left out of the three dresses you wore. Can I get information on that dress?

87. Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely Gorgeous Pictures! Wishing you an eternity of happiness together! Thank you so much for sharing part of your special day.

88. sookhyun wrote:

Beautiful vid! Where is the beaded dress from that you wore in the video towards the end?

89. Anonymous wrote:

So elegant & beautiful, the vows were very moving also. What a gorgeous couple you are!

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  90. A wedding in a gorgeous old library building?? Genius! Wish I had thought of that for our wedding. Every detail is absolutely gorgeous, and it's clear that you and Nick have a strong and lasting relationship. Congratulations to the happy couple! May you have many blessed years together 🙂

91. Anonymous wrote:

I stupidly watched this at work so now I'm over here in tears in my office. Congrats Jean! I never really follow blogs, but I know I've been popping in and out of yours for a at least a couple of years now. Everything about your wedding was beautiful: the vows, the location, the wedding party, the people and the tea ceremony, and the bride & groom! Thank you for sharing it with us. Very big congratulations and I wish you and Nick a million best wishes and many blessings!

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  92. Congratulations, dear Jean! What a beautiful wedding. And I can actually feel the love and closenest of your family shining from the photos.
    Your mum is so beautiful and your little bro just the most adorable kid in the world 🙂

93. XpinklilyX wrote:

Congratulations beautiful wedding!

94. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations. What a beautiful wedding. You two are one good looking couple. May God bless your marriage.

95. Paola wrote:

I'm so happy for you, Jean and this post is amazing

96. Leona M wrote:

I have been one of your ghost readers for over the years and has been secretly waiting for these pictures. the vows are so teary and touching, then your vintage touch ups are so unique..will steal those ideas when the time comes. Every thing was so classy and dreamy. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND NICK.

97. Stephanie wrote:

Congratulations Jean and Nick. I can't believe this is my first comment as I have been secretly following you for years now. When I was in Boston this past summer, I past by the Boston public library so many times and was only able to visit it for 10 minutes before running to the airport. I really regret my decision now as the library is stunning and your wedding looks amazing. The vows are so well written and moving. I really love the fact you incorporate a lot of diys into your wedding(the manolos and veil). Thanks for sharing and congratulations again! <3

98. Heyitzme wrote:

could you please also share your third dress too? it is just so pretty.

99. Heyitzme wrote:

Tons of congrats. Everything was point on. May your nest be filled with love and laughter.

100. Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!!truly beautiful……yes can u please put dyi info on how to do the belt and birdcage pleaseeeeeee 🙂

101. Julia T. wrote:

Congratulations Jean! Your wedding is a dream. The vows are so touching and soooo well-written. I cried when I watched the video.

102. Sheree Ho wrote:

Such an amazing wedding, everything looked beautiful and I am swooning over your dress and your DIY Manolo for something blue. Thank you for sharing.

xo Sheree

Posted 9.25.15 Reply
  103. Hi Jean! Congratulations again to you and Nick (thanks for responding to me on Instagram; I'm @winzorwins)! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, health and countless adventures together! Thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us. All the details are gorgeous and elegant (very you!) and your vows are incredibly moving! I hope you don't mind me gushing… Been following your blog for about three years now – started while in law school and doing long-distance with my now-husband, and now we're happily married and I'm semi-happily practicing law. It's been such a joy to read your posts, both for professional wardrobe advice and for following yours and Nick's relationship and adventures. I've always thought of you as super cool and seeing your pick of "Everything is Awesome" only served as extra confirmation. 😉 Technology/social media can be kind of sketch but I'm thankful for it because it allowed me to find your posts!

104. Karen K wrote:

Congratulations! Looks like the perfect wedding! I can't decide if you looked like an angel or a fairy princess

105. Anonymous wrote:

Wow! This post was amazing in terms of the great information and the beautiful photos. Your wedding video touched me! I also adore how the two of you chose a library as your venue! Best wishes for the future ahead! -G2

106. Irene Ng wrote:

Congrats to you both! This was such a beautiful wedding, thank you for sharing. I also got married this year in May and blogged through my process. I DIY'ed almost all the wedding decor myself. I really miss wedding planning, so I always love to read about others experiences and happy pictures. Even if you did a lot of it last minute, I totally can't tell, you realy pulled it off, everything looks beautiful <3
    xo Irene
    mycutebow.blogspot.com

107. Hyejin Lee wrote:

Jean, I am so happy for you and Nick. I've been following your blog for several years and your posts inspired me to move away from jeans and sweatshirts in college and discover a fun, chic, and professional style that compliments my petite frame. Anyways, wanted to leave a note because my husband and I met in college, and we were also married on June 27, 2015. I loved your wedding post. Thanks again and I wish you all the best in your newly married life. =)

108. Kathleen wrote:

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for posting such a detailed description of your special day. Congratulations to you and Nick!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  109. Congratulations Jean and Nick! Such a beautiful wedding!

110. Erin wrote:

Jean, you and Nick looked spectacular! Congratulations – your wedding looked absolutely perfect! It's hard to believe you were working on some of the details only days before the wedding!

I've been on the hunt for a birdcage veil for my own wedding and yours is exactly what I'm looking for! I would love to see a DIY tutorial on how you made it! 🙂

111. Miss Der wrote:

Beautiful everything! I love all your personal touches on everything! And the video made me cry!!! So happy for you both! This makes me so excited to plan my own wedding!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  112. Oh my gosh, that video was so beautiful that I literally teared up. You look so beautiful, and I can only hope to have a marriage as happy as yours. Congratulations!

Phyllis | http://www.prettypleese.com

113. Cher wrote:

So beautiful, Jean! Right down to the last detail! Congrats to you and Nick!

114. Melissa wrote:

So happy for the both of you. The whole thing was so beautiful!

115. Wanderlust wrote:

Awww Jean! You made this ugly crier even uglier – I was in tears the whole time watching the video. Many blessings to you and Nick. One can only wish for a partnership like the one you guys share. xoxo

116. Cee wrote:

So, so beautiful, Jean! *wipes tears from my eyes* I'm so glad Nick convinced you to have a wedding 😉 Every detail and personal touch were simply perfect. Everyone looked gorgeous. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!

117. Beautiful post Jane. Thanks for sharing!-lyn

118. Anonymous wrote:

One of the most beautiful weddings i have ever seen!!! You looked breathtaking! While i was going through the photos, all i thought was Pinterest! xxx

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  119. First of all CONGRATULATIONS!! It looks like your wedding was like a dream come true. I love all the little details and the venue is gorgeous! I'm actually planning my wedding and yesterday we choose our venue! It's such an exciting process!! We are the first of our friends to get married so we are a little short on recommendations but just looking at your pictures and how happy you both look is a huge inspiration!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Xo
    Pauline

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  120. Congratulations on your beautiful love story journey and marriage! Thank you for sharing this video and photos with your readers. The vows were so touching and made me reflect on my wedding day as well. 🙂 My husband, who has zero interest in fashion, knows your blog because I follow it so much! Wishing you and Nick a lifetime of happiness!

121. Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely beautiful wedding! Congratulations! Could you please tell me where your post-wedding/reception beaded dress is from. Thanks!

122. Raven Hill wrote:

Absolutely perfect. Love everything!

123. Tiffany wrote:

Congratulations! So happy to finally see this post 🙂 You were the most beautiful bride. Loved every detail. Wishing you and Nick a lifetime of love and happiness. <3

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  124. A huge congratulations! And, of course, you looked very beautiful.

125. Elizabeth wrote:

Wow – absolutely beautiful! Your vows to each other were precious!!!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  126. such a beautiful wedding! where did you get your last dress from — the beaded long dress? it was so, so beautiful!

127. Mei Liang wrote:

Thank you for sharing with us your special day. You look absolutely stunning and the venue is beautiful! Congratulations!

128. Anonymous wrote:

Your vows are so moving! I teared up after watching the video. As a long time (silent) reader, I wish you and Nick a happy long life together–growing up with a partner is the most beautiful thing in a relationship. Best luck Jean and Nick!

Joyce

129. Unknown wrote:

Beautiful! As a photographer, I've never prioritized wedding videos, but your video is beautiful and makes me think I might need to have that at my wedding!

130. Anonymous wrote:

your food pics never fail to make me jealous! Congratulations, you look absolutely beautiful and so happy!

-minnie

131. Theresa wrote:

Congratulations Jean and thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us! The video got my eyes rather moist.I loved the reasons for choosing the library as the location. My father is a librarian and spent a majority of my childhood at libraries.

132. Anonymous wrote:

You are such a great writer! What a modern and classy lady you are! I enjoy your writing as well as your outfit and style! Hope you continue to enjoy your life with Nick with your value and sense!

Best wishes,

Helena Lin

133. ETL wrote:

Beautiful wedding and photos. Love all your small touches and ideas. Your wedding dress is beautiful too. So inspirational.

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  134. Just such a beautiful beautiful wedding. I enjoyed watching the video and definitely teared up!! Your dress is so stunning, I really love the shape and style. Thank you for sharing with us and hope you and Nick have an amazing life together!!

135. Unknown wrote:

Thank you for sharing the details of your beautiful day!!! What a heartwarming video. Congratulations to both of you!

136. Eileen wrote:

Jean, this is magnificent beyond words! Thank you for sharing such a personal event. Congratulations to you and Nick! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

137. AB wrote:

Beautiful day, Jean! I'm currently planning my wedding. Out of curiosity, how many people did you invite, and, for catering purposes, how many did you plan on actually attending? Thanks!

138. Van wrote:

Hi Jean! Congratulations! Everything looks perfect 🙂 Would love and very much appreciate tutorials on the veil and sash! 🙂

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  139. I'm so thankful that you've posted this blog up about your wedding. I love every detail of how you incorporated yourselves into your wedding. I would love to see your DIY Sash when you get a chance to post the blog. As I'm planning my own wedding, reading your blog helps me ease a little of my stress. Thank you again, and you're a beautiful bride!!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  140. Holy cow! Jean I almost cried at my desk. Such a beautiful video and story. I loved every single detail that went into this wedding and you guys are just a match made in heaven. Wishing you both an amazing lifetime ahead 🙂 – @misschristie

141. Briannac0 wrote:

Beautiful third dress! Can you tell me where it's from? I'm looking for one similar for my wedding reception. Thanks!

142. L Breault wrote:

Most stunning wedding ever.. everything is so beautiful. The video is excellent! Congratulations!

143. Anonymous wrote:

It is so beautiful!

144. Unknown wrote:

Amazing and magical! Congrats! I'm getting married in less than 2 months and your video was so inspiring! I would love to watch a tutorial on how you did your birdcage veil please!! Love, Beatriz – UK/Brazil

145. Anonymous wrote:

What a beautiful wedding! The video is so touching that it made me tear up. Wish you two forever happiness!

146. ReRa wrote:

Congratulations! What a beautiful and sweet wedding. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
    I would love to incorporate a Chinese tea ceremony into my future wedding. I was wondering what your timeline was like for that? How much time did you give yourself between that and your ceremony? What did your guests do while they were waiting for the ceremony to start?

147. Thanh wrote:

What a beautiful wedding! Thank-you for sharing those precious moments with us.

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  148. Congrats you two! What lovely vows you both had to one another. Beautiful beautiful ceremony!

149. Talia wrote:

Absolutely beautiful! I loved every bit of this post. Wishing you and Nick much happiness!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  150. Yes to the tutorial for the birdcage veil!!

Any wise words from a procrastinator to a procrastinator? We haven't set a date, yet, but set a season and year, Spring 2017.

I can definitely feel the love from the pictures. (At work and can't play the video) :X

Congratulations, again. Wish you guys lots of love, happiness and kids!! 🙂

-oanh

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  151. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding. May you and your new spouse be blessed in all that you do! Thanks for your beautiful posts!

152. Huong wrote:

Wow, Jean! Out of a lot of weddings I've seen, your and Nick's seems to be the most well-thought out and planned event. I'm a huge believer in making weddings both the bride and groom's day. I feel like it was an event planned by the couple together rather than just the bride, which is what I see most of the time. The details, photos, DIYs here and there and the noodle bar really made your day all the more special and stand out from the rest. I'll definitely be pinning a lot on my wedding boards for future reference if my day ever comes. 😉 You made a gorgeous bride and Nick a handsome groom. Congratulations again! xo

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  153. Thanks so much for sharing this, Jean. You gown is gorgeous. Seriously, jaw-dropping. After reading your blog for years I also feel like you picked the perfect gown to suit your personality, too. Also, as a bibliophile, I couldn't be more jealous of your venue. Congratulations!

lifestyle by joules

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  154. Jean – you were a gorgeous bride! I love it all, but my favorite is your dress 🙂 Just as your said, it is a perfect wedding day version of your signature style! XO, Amanda @ life on linton

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  155. Congratulations! You look so beautiful. I hope you two are having a wonderful time together as a married couple!

xx, Diane || http://www.dizined.com

156. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding photos and wish you many happy years to come! You two complete each other, absolutely beautiful couple. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful baby 😉

157. Anonymous wrote:

beautiful, just beautiful. I wish you both continued fun and togetherness.

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  158. That was so amazing! Very touching. Very much reminded me of our vows we took 11 years ago. You guys are a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. Really brought back alot of memories and goose bumps. Congratulations to you both and to your amazing future!

159. Patricia wrote:

Gorgeous! Wishing all the best to you and Nick. =)

160. Melanie wrote:

Jean and Nick — many congrats on your wedding! I couldn't hold back the tears when watching the video and thank you for sharing your day with the rest of us. Here's to many more journeys ahead of you together. Lots of love, Melanie

161. Linna wrote:

Jean, you and Nick look so beautiful! I loved everything about your wedding – congratulations!!!!!!

I would love to see a tutorial of the DIY sash, as I myself am dress shopping and find myself gaping at the prices for belts and veils. Thanks!!!

162. Ann wrote:

So hauntingly beautiful! Every detail is perfect– and you look so beautiful Jean!

163. Melissa wrote:

Congrats Jean and Nick, it was such a pleasure to get to know you and to work together.

164. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, Jean and Nick!! You both had such a beautiful wedding. May the Lord blesses you both on your new Journey as husband and wife!! Thanks for sharing your life with us. Soooooooo beautiful! I cried!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  165. Ahhh! this gave me the chills AND made me tear up! What a beautiful love story and to have this captured so elegantly on video is priceless. You looked stunning and beaming with happiness. Wishing you lots of love!

166. Isabel wrote:

Absolutely stunning, Jean! I love that everything from the venue to your dress to the details of the flowers and color scheme all played beautifully together. There's no evidence of procrastination at all! I totally agree, having a perspective of relishing what the wedding represents as a lifelong commitment is far greater than any minute detail that can (and will) fall through the cracks.

167. Anonymous wrote:

Thanks so much for sharing your special day with us! I feel like I've gotten to know you over the years and am truly happy for you both. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!

168. Cassie wrote:

I'm surprised you used a photographer all the way from Edmonton! We do have some great talent in the region though and based on your pictures I'd definitely say you made the right decision 🙂 Your photos are gorgeous! Everything came together so nicely. I loved the personalized vows in your wedding video. You two are such an adorable couple. Congratulations again!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  169. Absolutely stunning Jean! I loved all of the unique and personal touches from the clothing to the food selection. Your video was so heartfelt and you will treasure these memories for many years to come! Thank you for sharing your beautiful and special day with us readers!

170. Keri H wrote:

Omg, wedding photos make me so sentimental and these are gorgeous! You look stunning and I love the keyhole back in your dress. Congratulations and thanks for sharing <3

Enclothed Cognition

171. jaime wrote:

Also forgot to ask – what are your plans for the wedding dress? Will you save it or try and rehab it for a different look? This is probably the first time I've seen coordinating bridesmaid dresses that can be worn in the future, I'm sure your bridesmaids appreciated that!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  172. You looked GORGEOUS! This wedding looks like perfection.

173. jaime wrote:

Thank you for sharing your special day! Absolutely beautiful color palette, especially that french blue. That florist definitely nailed it!

174. bebe wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding details — your vows brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you both!!

P.S. I've come to rely on your excellent taste and sizing advice (I'm 5'2" 106#) and am so grateful for your tips 🙂

175. Alyssa Gap wrote:

Such a gorgeous wedding! Everything was so beautiful!!

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

176. Kat F. wrote:

Jean, I'm pretty sure we're meant to be friends! I've followed your blog for quite some time (thanks, Google) and have always thought about the similarities in our lives. I, too, moved from Sunny San Diego to the east coast (Virginia) and met my future husband on the first day of freshman year. We dated nearly a decade before getting engaged (we did so shortly before you did) and are getting married in about a month. We have the similar wedding colors (champagne, blush, dusty blue) and I chose my bridesmaids dresses from BHLDN in January. It was a little crazy (and creepy) seeing it all unfold on your Instagram as we have such similar tastes! Did I mention that I'm also Filipino? I'm sure I'm sounding a little creepy now. Haha. Anyway, your wedding is absolutely stunning! Congratulations to you and Nick!

177. Unknown wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous and thank you for sharing with us your special day. Congratulations to you both.

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  178. Awwww Jean! Both of your vows are so beautiful :*) Thank you for sharing your love story with us. Still swooning over the gorgeous details every time you share them hehe.

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  179. Oh Jean, that video made me tear up just a little. It looked like the most beautiful day, and your love for each other definitely shown through. Congrats again!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  180. Such a pretty wedding! As a long term fan of yours, I am so touched to see you and Nick tie the knot. Congratulations again, Jean!

xx
    Yvonne

181. Kie wrote:

Your wedding looked gorgeous! Can you please, please share the two tutorials for the birdcage veil and the bridal sash?

182. Carla Krae wrote:

Wow, your wedding looks like it's from a movie. And they did a great job on the video. I teared up a bit when you guys did.

One bit of advice I've always heard is that the bride and groom get very little to eat on the wedding day, so it's a lifesaver to ask the caterer to pack you a meal you can enjoy after it all ends.

183. Anonymous wrote:

The video was so heartwarming! You looked perfectly beautiful in your wedding dress! Congratulations on your wedding! :')

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  184. Your wedding dresses are stunning and all these pictures are so heart-warming! Congratulations and wishing you the best!

Love the idea of layering a slip dress over a polo neck top, very chic style!

Prudence

185. mybeautrip wrote:

Congrats! Your wedding dress is a drem and you look really happy!
    xx

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  186. Hi Jean, what were the bridesmaids' accessories? I loved reading about your wedding and everything else. Congrats!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  187. this is so intensely personal wow thank you for sharing!! i wish you guys every happiness in your new life together 😀

188. Unknown wrote:

Congrats! I walked by Nick Tuesday at lunch and almost had a fan girl moment, you two are adorable. Can I ask who your tailor was? I'm also in back bay and haven't found one I love yet!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  189. OMG Jean, your wedding looked so beautiful! We share so many similarities! I didn't know your husband was from San Diego! That's where I'm from! And my wedding dress was from the dreamy Lazaro as well! I've been with my husband for 14 1/2 years total and married for 4 1/2 years with two kids now. :). We got married on our 10th year together! It's so nice to see other people who've been together for a long time. Wishing you and your hubby a lifetime full of everlasting bliss, love and laughters!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  190. Congratulations ! Loved your dress and all the little details ! Would love to see a tutorial on how to make the birdcage veil and sash !

191. Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Everything was absolutely beautiful & splendid. I hope one day I get to have an amazing wedding as you, it is honestly a fairytale!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  192. Absolutely stunning photos and video! Congratulations again from a fellow Bostonian 🙂

-Lauren

193. Lisa wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing. All the Boston brides are lucky to have your vendor recommendations. 🙂 Congratulations!!

194. Sasa Zoe wrote:

Congrats, Jean! Your wedding is beautiful and amazing! Love your dress so much<3

Shall We Sasa

195. Trinitayy wrote:

i am so happy for you both! your vows are truly amazing, and Nick really has a way with words. beautiful – just everything is beautiful

196. Adasyn wrote:

Congratulations, Jean and Nick! I've been a long-time follower of your blog and am so incredibly happy for you both! Your video highlight brought tears to my eyes. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness! Congrats again!

197. webmul wrote:

As a future bride-to-be, I find this post incredibly inspirational! What a beautiful wedding! Congrats to you and Nick!

198. Loretta wrote:

Georgous wedding! Truly dream like!

199. Erika wrote:

Love every detail!! Best wishes to you and Nick!

200. Margaret wrote:

I visited the Boston Public Library for the first time this past weekend and immediately thought of the beautiful wedding pictures you had posted. What a classy venue! Thanks for sharing your vendor information. It does seem like the planning process can be super stressful, but you can also think of it as a fun personal project. The end result is gorgeous 🙂

201. Lena wrote:

Congratulations! I've been eagerly waiting for this post and it didn't disappoint 🙂 Would love to see a DIY post on the sash belt!

202. Anonymous wrote:

This is soooo beautiful! I teared up.. I've been following your blog for three years now.. It feels like watching a family member or a close friend getting married 🙂 Congratulations once again and Wish you all the very best in everything you do..

Shenu

203. Faith wrote:

Congratulations again, Jean and Nick! Your wedding is a dream come true. To many more days and memories together.

204. Trang Do wrote:

Amazing photography!! Congrats once again!!
    Hugs,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  205. Your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour themes, and the photographs are just perfect 🙂 The donuts are so cute, and your description of the food there made me hungry haha. Congratulations to the two of you!!

206. Payton wrote:

Jean, your video is so sweet. What a precious day.

207. Patti wrote:

What a beautiful wedding, love all the little details and the story behind the setting. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  208. The video was amazing – your vows made me cry – they were so sweet! Your outfits could not have been more beautiful! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your special day <3

209. Mai Lowe wrote:

SWOONNNNN!!!! Love every detail so much, but most of all LOVE how happy you guys look!!! Congratulations again!!!

210. Anonymous wrote:

I can't imagine anything more perfect than getting married in a library. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Congratulations!!

211. D D wrote:

Beautiful video! I don't personally know you, Jean & Nick, but I can feel the love that you tow have for each other. You guys are inspiring & I only hope to find for myself what you two have for each other. Happy Late Congratulations! Cheers, Wendy

Posted 9.24.15 Reply
  212. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

213. Valerie wrote:

Congratulations Jean! Your special day looks amazing! I'm currently planning for my wedding and hope it will come close to looking as beautiful as yours! Cheers!

214. Bella B wrote:

Wow that looks incredible you look stunning in that dress and congrats your a beautiful bride!

Get the newsletter!

What updates would you like?