I’m sure many of us in the States are getting ready for a few days of thanks aka pigging out on turkey, stuffing, sweet potaters and more. My Chinese mom usually substitutes tasty duck for turkey, but I found out she has ambitiously purchased a big bird this y to attempt a traditional Thanksgiving. Darn! I like my Asian duck.
Anyways, I wanted to do a giveaway this week as a tiny way to show my gratitude to all of you for reading and supporting this blog. When I started blogging a little over a year ago, inspired by Alterations Needed, never did I imagine the petite online community would blossom to where it is now (there were ~3 of us back then!). And I sure did not think I would end up making so many friends who share honest opinions, sweet comments, and useful recommendations. So thank you all very much.
Over this year I’ve been collecting duplicates of some things that I’ve tried & liked, to share with a lucky reader. I’m not affiliated with any of the below brands; everything was purchased by me. The prize package includes:
1. Rock & Republic pressed blush in Tease (a mauve-pink; my absolutely fave shade)
2. Shu Uemura eylash curler
3. J.Crew “olive moss” leather skinny belt in your choice of S or M (and I can punch extra holes for you)
4. J.Crew flower hair elastic (I have this in black and made it into a pin)
5. Revlon polish in “Vixen” (love, love this color) and 6. Revlon “No Chip” topcoat
7. N.Y.C. liquid eye liner in black and 8. a pair of ELF falsies
– Open internationally to public followers of ExtraPetite.com
– Ends midnight EST on December 12, 2010 and a winner will be drawn at random
– Winner will have 72 hours to claim her prize after announcement
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Fill out the short form below. Next, leave ONE comment on this post using your follower account, sharing one of your favorite things (be it a beauty product, an article of clothing, a gadget, etc).
2. (Optional) For +1 extra entry, post the button below on your blog or sidebar to spread the love. Unfortunately, blogs or pages made for giveaways will not count as an extra entry.