I’m excited to partner with Reformation, a brand where I’ve purchased several favorites over the years whether it’s the perfect everyday square neck tank or a little special occasion dress that’s cut to show off some skin. I love that they make petites, and I can also find many pieces in their regular sizing that fit well (read my section about sizing at the bottom). Reformation also offers free shipping on all orders.
I fell in love with this feminine 2 piece linen set when it came out and purchased it for a trip later this season. I can also see myself styling the skirt and the top separately throughout spring and summer.
In addition to the romantic blue and white print that’s right up my alley, the fit is good on me and both the top and skirt have stretchy panels in the back – this makes a HUGE difference for me in terms of comfort!
The skirt is a longer midi length on me with convenient pockets, and I can pair it with a variety of other pieces such as my Julia cream ribbed tank or a fitted blue top. This set is very good quality with a full lining on the skirt, and the top is also double layered. The linen fabric feels like it’ll stay breezy and cool in hot weather.
Measurements of sz 0: Skirt is 11.75” across the waist (back waist is elastic so it stretches) and 31” in length. The top has a side zipper entry and measures 12.5“ across the bottom and 14.5” across the underarms, and stretches as well due to the smocked back panel.
Other Reformation Picks
- Nadira or Juliette dress in petites. These dresses are stunning and sexy for a wedding or special event, but FYI I’ve found any Ref dress with bustier cups oftentimes work better on smaller busts.
- Twilight dress – see on me. Available in petites in a few beautiful new prints. I have this from over a year ago in regular sizing which works, but I would’ve gotten petites if it were an option back then!
- Olivia Linen 2 pc pant set in petites (also in regular sizing). I haven’t tried this particular set, but I did try their Vespa linen pants and a petite 0 in those measured 24” around the waist and was very snug on me currently, but the length (27″ inseam on petite 0) fits great with low heels.
- For a similar 2 pc linen set with stretch and smocking, check out the Vera set in regular sizing.
- Clarke tank (under $40) – see on me. Perfect and soft little lightweight tank to wear with jeans and pants. Simple but unique and flattering cut.
- Bea skirt in petites (also in regular sizing) – see on me. Back in stock in the leopard print! This is a longer midi length skirt with a vintage inspired feel. I have petite 0 from a few years back and if I were to buy for my size now, I’d go up to petite 2.
- Sigmund dress in petites (also in regular sizing) – see on me. For styles like this with long sleeves and wider cut shoulders in a non stretch fabric, I definitely need their petite sizing for a good fit since regular sizing would slip off narrower shoulders. The petites is such a good, fitted fit on me throughout!
Reformation Regular vs Petite sizing
If a style I’m eyeing at Reformation is available in petite sizing, I would definitely order petites, but if it’s only available in regular sizing then I’ve learned to look for signs that might still indicate a petite-friendly fit! A tip is to look for adjustable details such as tie shoulders or adjustable straps, and pieces that look cropped length or shorter on the models. I also like two piece sets, since you can adjust the distance between the top and bottom depending on if you have a shorter or longer torso.
Reformation sizing fits TTS for me in their pieces with stretch (such as their knit tops), and runs a little small and slim in my opinion for non-stretch pieces, like their dresses.
For their petites collection, sizing runs a little smaller overall than the same product in regular sizing. Their 0 petite (suitable for a 24” waist) is very snug on me these days so a 2 petite would probably fit me best. For their regular sizing, I take a 0.
Thank you to Reformation for partnering on this post.