Continuing on yesterday’s theme of my foolproof winter outfit formula, this is one of the pairings mentioned that I have on heavy rotation! The leather-like finish on the leggings and the chunky platform boots add a little edge but still make for a very comfortable outfit while I’m running errands or at daycare pickup.
It’s hard to believe that we’re just days away from Christmas and the New Year is quickly approaching! With both of those in mind, I’ve partnered with Nordstrom to share a few last-minute gift ideas. If you live near a store, you can order online for quick and easy in-store pickup and take advantage of their free in-store gift wrapping! For those who don’t have a store close by, they have three ways to find out how quickly an item can be shipped to your zip code.
- T&B beanie hat (lots of colors) – thick, warm, and with a pom that looks more $$ than the price!
- Zella restore joggers – petite friendly, soft and comfortable. Picked up a few of these for gifts!
- Ugg robe – super cozy with a hard to find petite-friendly length!
- Melissa & Doug toys for little ones are always a hit. We have a few of these including the ice cream stacking set!
- Moonlight pajamas So soft and come in a range of colors and patterns as well as in a shorts + tee shirt set.
- AllSaints Dalby jacket – A splurge gift, but such a timeless style
- Oribe Discovery Gift Set
Other Longtime Favorites
- Lulu’s sweater dress – back in a rust color! Thick and nice quality. Runs small and short, FYI!
- Dolce Vita slide sandals – Styled here. So comfortable for the height, and I always get compliments on these!
- Quay sunglasses – I added some new frames to my rotation this year, but my Quay sunnies are a standby that I reach for year round.
- Halogen petite cardigan
- Steve Madden OTK boots – have these in black and brown.
- TopShop straight leg jeans – Most recently featured in my winter outfit formula post
- Marc Fisher Izzie boots – Stylish winter hiker boots I’ve been loving for several years now!
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.