Those who follow along on IG know I’ve been on a mission to revamp my undergarment drawer, swapping out my old stretched out underwear and structured bras to make room for ONLY the comfiest pieces that can worn all day and night. I’ve tried a bunch of styles thanks to your recommendations, and wanted to share some from a new-to-me brand that I’ve been seriously impressed by!
For today’s post I’m partnering with Neiwai (Mandarin meaning “inside & out”), an Asian brand that recently became available in the US. My family members in Asia ranging from my younger cousin to older aunts love their products, so I’m stoked we can now get them here too! They gave me code Jean for 20% off, and offer free shipping over $50 and free returns.
One Size Seamless Bras
This is their extremely comfy and unique “one size” design that stretches to fit and support your body through weight fluctuations, even through pregnancy and postpartum! It comes in two different strap styles: Classic (wider strap) or Spaghetti (thin adjustable strap).
After trying these out for a good amount of time, I can vouch that both are comfy enough to wear all day long and even sleep in. You’ll probably want at least one of each style – the Spaghetti is great for wearing under tanks, but you can’t beat the seamless comfort and wider strap support of the Classic for wearing under everything else! Both are designed with no clasp or closure, and slip on over your head. While I don’t think the “one size” will work perfectly for everyone, I’ve had friends who range from a traditional 32A to 36D try this bra on with only great feedback so far.
A few other features:
- Smooth laser-cut style fabric that’s stretchy in all directions
- Super lightweight – you’ll forget you’re wearing a bra
- Has removable lightly padded shaped cups
- Bonus: not a nursing bra, but due to the stretch it’s easy for me to nurse in simply by lifting up the bottom of the bra, or by pulling the top part down if pads are removed.
Share & Save with friends or family (Under $30 per set)
The entire Barely Zero collection has a buy more, save more bundling option when you purchase multiple bras or underwear with a bra. Uniquely, these bundles can work well for splitting with friends or family to try, since the bras and underwear are one size fits all! My MIL saw mine, was intrigued, and happily got a set of the Classic.
The best value for their Classic strap bra is their holiday bundle with 3 sets of bras + seamless briefs that comes out to only $28 per set after applying code Jean. To get the best value for the newer Spaghetti strap bra, you can purchase the 3-pack bra + 3-pack brief which average out to about $30 per set after discounts!
One Size Seamless Briefs
Available in Low waist (which is still a mid rise by many standards) and Mid waist (prior year version on sale), or as part of bundles. I really like the fit and rise of the mid waist on me, and several reviewers mention wearing it well into pregnancy due to the stretch! I do think these would fit someone who is typically an XS – M best, since it may not be snug enough to appear completely seamless from the outside layer when worn on someone who is typically a smaller XXS.
Other items to check out:
- Pure Comfort Soft Modal Bra (runs small): For a petite-friendly, more traditional wireless bra with a little structure to it and removable padding. Pls consult their size chart, as sizing runs small compared to US sizes. Size XS in this bra is actually a 28B / 30A, a Small in this bra is labeled 32A on the tag, and Medium is labeled 34B.
- Thermal underwear set – fluid and smooth feeling, and not too long! Size S fits well on me.
- They also make men’s boxer briefs, which Nick is now intrigued by!
Thank you to NEIWAI for partnering on this post.