Waffle High Cut Cheeky Bottoms (many more colors in non-waffle)
7 colors, sizes XXS – XXL.
These have good high waist and tummy coverage (hits above my belly button, or what once was my belly button ; ) but are still sexy and leg lengthening due to the high cut leg openings. I sized up on both pieces but they’re TTS so I would recommend getting your usual clothing size. The material is a comfortable and stretchy waffle textured knit. Note these are definitely very “cheeky” in the rear so if you want more butt coverage, try their high waisted bikini style or the scalloped bottoms pictured below! Will try to show a video of the fit on Instagram stories.
Pictured above. LOVE this simple top! It’s supportive (online reviewers with much larger busts also agree), sleek and flattering with a slightly longer length that comes an inch below my bust line. It has great coverage without sliding around so I wouldn’t have to worry about anything “falling out” if I’m bending over to tend to the kids. It also has a built-in shelf style bra with padding. This is actually not the same waffle texture material but a smooth one, but with swimwear I think it’s fine to mix & match especially with black! Again, I sized up from my usual but would recommend your usual size.
6 colors, sizes XXS – XXL
Pictured below. These bottoms are so darn cute, and are a great fuller (but still not totally full) coverage option without looking matronly. Same waffle material as the black bottoms above but covers the rear end a little more. They’re also great quality with a full lining and the scallop edge doesn’t feel flimsy. I love the look of white swimwear against a summer tan, but if you’re looking for maximum “concealing” power around the tummy area, then nothing works quite as well as good ole classic black.
- Waffle Scalloped Tie Triangle Bikini Top – Pictured above. Cute plunge top that will work for smaller busts too since the cups are not wide in coverage. Has removable padding which is always appreciated. Personally, I want more chest coverage these days so this top isn’t for me, but I did like how it’s adjustable in 2 areas (both the shoulder strap length and the back tie) making it easier to get a good fit!
- Waffle Tie Triangle Bikini Top – Pictured below. Pretty much the same as the top above with 2 adjustable aspects, but with a clean edge. Since there are no scallops the top has even less coverage and will probably show side boob if you are a C cup or above.
- See all waffle bikini tops that are the same fabric as the waffle bottoms.
Other Options that Caught My Eye
- Binding high waisted bikini bottoms with matching tops
- Waffle scalloped scoop one piece suit in 2 colors
- Chiffon kimono coverup