If you’re looking to restock on some favorite products or gift shopping for a beauty lover, there’s a few good promotions going on right now! In addition to Sephora’s big holiday event (details below), for those who aren’t VIB or Rouge level members, I was able to find some deals that match or beat their discount!
1. Farmacy 25% off (code EXTRAPETITE)
I’ve become a big fan of this brand in recent years, so reached out to see if they could give me a code to match Sephora’s sale pricing. They were awesome and gave me something even better! Use code EXTRAPETITE for 25% off at Farmacy.com, even on their value sets!
Top Pick: House of Gold Value Set
(See reviews at Sephora) Featuring 3 very solid products from their lineup, so this is an already good value made even better with extra 25% off. Set includes:
- full size Honeymoon Glow which I use about 2x a week for brightening and smoothing
- mini Honey Potion mask leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated. I’ll massage this on 15 min before hopping into the shower.
- mini Honey Halo moisturizer which is thicker moisturizer good for dry skin.
(also at Sephora) Set includes:
- full size Green Clean cleansing balm (one of their original best sellers)
- mini Daily Greens gel moisturizer (a lightweight moisturizer nice on mornings or humid days)
- mini Cheer Up vitamin C eye cream.
Makes great stocking stuffers!
For every gift set purchase, Farmacy is donating 5 meals to families in need via Feeding America.
2. Nordstrom 15% off Beauty
Nordstrom is price matching Macy’s Beauty Sale with 15% off a good chunk of their beauty department, plus free shipping and returns on every order! Lots of luxury beauty brands are included in Nordstrom’s beauty price match such as Dior, Nars, Lancome, Shiseido, Clinique and Jo Malone just to name a few!
A few months ago I shared my 10 min everyday makeup and nearly all of my go-to products are on sale. Here’s a few that I absolutely can’t go without:
- Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy – my perfect everyday shade that’s pretty universally flattering.
- Anastasia Brow Powder (also at Sephora) in Ebony. This little amount lasts me a year!
- Stila Stay All Day eye Liner (also at Sephora) in Black
3. Sephora Holiday Event
Sephora’s holiday sale has tiered start dates based on your status level with code HOLIDAYFUN. If you don’t currently have an account with Sephora it’s free to sign-up and become an Insider!
- Rouge Members: 20% off starting 10/30 + free shipping
- VIB: 15% off starting 11/3 + free shipping on orders over $35
- Insiders: 10% off starting 11/5 + free shipping on orders over $50
A few recommendations that I haven’t found on sale elsewhere:
- Tatcha Pure & Glowing Trio ($104 value) – includes a full size of my beloved Dewy Skin Cream (so velvety – it glides on like a dream), and mini sizes of two other products for just a few dollars more. Sephora is the only place I’ve found this gift set with a full size Dewy skin cream!
- Shu Uemura Wata Wave Texturizing Spray – I first shared about this years ago in my voluminous hair curling tutorial under a different packaging. It used to be available in salons only, so was a little hard to find. It just became available at Sephora, so those who are a fan of Oribe texture spray should give this one a try! Both work very well on my hair for adding a little grit & volume to loose waves, and really help extend the hairstyle so I only curl my hair once a week max. I think the Shu texture spray does a little better job of absorbing excess oils, since I usually have to starch my hair 1 day after shampooing and I’m able to go much longer when I use this!
- Splurge Hair Pick: this is an amazing hair mask that I discovered via my salon stylist a few years ago. I’ve been hesitant to recommend it due to price, but I’ve noticed it lasts a pretty long time if you use it 2-3x a month. I apply it only to the lower half and it makes my hair incredibly silky soft. I feel the results right away while rinsing it out, and my hair stays so smooth to the touch after drying with no additional product needed.
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit ($84 value) including their cult favorite No. 3 hair protector
- First Aid Beauty set ($127 value) with 4 full size products, making this a really great value.
Lastly, a few new things I’m trying based on strong recommendations from friends.
- Briogeo hair mask trio – I love my hair masks, so am looking forward to trying these!
- Drunk Elephant Exfoliator Bar
- Fresh Deep Hydration Lip Balm
Let me know any products you’ve picked up lately that you really love and would recommend, especially for dry skin and hair going into winter!