Thank you to Saks OFF 5TH and ShopStyle for partnering on this post.
If a new pair of suede boots have been on your list, there is an incredible designer boots event going on at Saks Off 5TH with some of the best prices I’ve seen on classic styles from Stuart Weitzman! From now until 10/31, you can take an additional 20% off your order of $100+ with code GET20, making some of these prices over 65% off retail! Also, get free shipping on orders $99+ with code SHIP99.
Top Sale Categories to Check Out
- Stuart Weitzman – major event with boots marked down to $299 + extra 20% off! See below for a few picks and the pair that I ordered!
- Designer shoe sale – several high end brands, also includes classic Ferragamo bow flats starting in size 4 including in navy, black and red.
- Designer denim for over half off – filter by your size, and if you’re petite I look for “cropped” or ankle lengths. Huge selection of Rag & Bone, J brand, Frame, Joe’s, 7 for all Mankind and lots more starting in size 23.
Over-The-Knee Tall Boots
I would highly recommend checking out at least the first two styles below for taller yet petite-friendly luxury boots. Each of these recommendations are currently well stocked and available in a wide range of extended sizes (starting in sz 4!).
Update: I bought the Gillian in my usual size and they’re a great fit throughout, hitting about 2″ above my knees!
- Stuart Weitzman Gillian suede boots (also in leather)
Style: 2.25″ block heels; hits slightly above the knees on someone my height.
Sizes 5 – 10.
Listed with a 20.5″ shaft height and 13″ calf circumference, these are an in-between tall height – a little taller than the Mainline, but not as tall as SW’s usual over the knee style boots.
- Stuart Weitzman Darla suede OTK boots
Style: 2.5″ block heels; mid-thigh height boot.
Sizes 4 – 11.
Listed with a 23.5″ shaft height and 13″ calf circumference, these would hit well over the knee, closer to mid thigh on someone petite.
Knee-High Boots (sizes 4 – 12)
- Stuart Weitzman Livia below the knee boots
Style: heeled, hits below the knees even on petite ladies!
Sizes 4 – 12
Listed with a 13.5″ shaft high and 12″ calf opening with stretch panel. A hard to find, petite friendly, below the knee luxury suede boot for those who prefer this height to OTK. These are a rare perfect fit on me throughout!
- Stuart Weitzman Mainline knee-high wedge boots
Style: hidden wedge; hits just above the kneecap on someone my height.
Sizes 4 – 10.5
Listed with a 19.5″ shaft height and 13″ circumference. As mentioned in a previous post, these are an old favorite petite-friendly style that I have from many years ago (see the leather version on me). The hidden wedge adds a little boost while still being walking friendly for around the city, and the shaft height comes up just to the top of my knees.
Ankle & Mid-Calf Boots
- Stuart Weitzman suede mid calf booties
Style: 2.5″ block heels; 7″ taller ankle shaft height.
Sizes 5 – 10
- Karl Lagerfeld suede ankle booties
Style: Classic pointy toe but rounded off ankle booties with back zipper.
Sizes 5 – 11
An underrated brand of shoes that in my opinion are good quality for the price points! Mine are the very similar prior year version, and I really like them for comfort and how well they’ve held up after walking around the city.