After taking a 6 month hiatus from YouTube, I felt so encouraged by some of your messages that I decided to try again. My friend Jimmy generously opened up his bright space to me so that I can fit more than a head and chest into the frame. I felt a mile away from the camera and tried using a mic (gifted by my thoughtful little brother), so please bear with the severe volume swings. This was also my first time recording with friends present, thus was a nervous chatterbox. The multitude of challenges faced while filming a basic video make me really appreciate YouTubers like WendysLookbook who produce amazing ones, time and time again.
– BR Factory white pencil dress (similar), $99 got on sale for $60 and altered at home
– H&M; blazer, Forever21 necklace & striped belt that came w/ shorts (this year’s version)
– Hermes belt, Aqua shrug, random double pearls ($12 option here), Chanel WOC, Spotted pumps c/o a+o
Printed Skirt Outfits
– Amazing world map skirt with detachable peplum custom made by the talented SewPetiteGal. She has limited material available for custom, made-to-measure orders.
– H&M; ivory shell, Hermes belt reversed
– H&M; basics burgundy tank, Christian Louboutin simple 85 pumps, H&M; clutch