How to Style a Leopard Cardigan for Casual and Work Wear

I know a few readers also picked up this Ann Taylor Wild Leopard Cardigan (still left online in all petite sizes), which I am pleased with so far. The print is a soft faded leopard, and the colors are suitable for all seasons. I’m sure it will become a wardrobe favorite of mine.

leopard2
Top: Ann Taylor Factory Petal Shell sz XXSP
Pants: Ann Taylor twill crops sz 00P (similar)
Shoes: Aldo (old) Pearls: ebay Bag: Chanel m/l flap

I wanted to demonstrate how one can transform a basic top, pants, and cardigan ensemble and make it suitable for various occasions, just by tweaking the garments and accessories.

leopard1

leopard3

60 thoughts on “How to Style a Leopard Cardigan for Casual and Work Wear

• Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) April 26, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Finally saw your video, great job – the "bebe" was funny LOL!! love the last outfit, seemed like it was your favorite too 🙂

• Finding Waveland April 27, 2011 at 7:46 pm

You look fabulous! Great blog! I am your new follower~

xoxo

• campusmouse.com April 29, 2011 at 10:28 am

Jean! You and Jen are great reads… but is there a male version blogger that does fashion for guys?

I love your photographer too. Who's the photog?

My name's Anthony of pixMouse… Jen and I have worked on shoots before.

• Quynh April 30, 2011 at 1:25 am

Amazing outfits, Jean!! So pretty. Love every single look 🙂

• Deepali512 May 2, 2011 at 1:13 am

Your post and video inspired me to buy this cardigan from Ann Taylor! Thanks!

• faye lu July 23, 2011 at 3:15 am

oOh i love this look. leopard print is so huge in australia right now. i haven't been brave enough to try and pull it off but think i might invest in some accessories now. baby steps =) love your blog xo

• G August 2, 2011 at 10:39 pm

As a petite woman who dresses ultra casual (some might call it sloppy) 99% of the time, your video has been eye-opening. I got a bunch of ideas for how to dress appropriately for different settings while repurposing a few choice articles of clothing. Thanks! Looking fwd to exploring the rest of your blog for more ideas.

• Anonymous December 16, 2011 at 9:45 am

How long is your pearl necklace?

• cheetah print dress May 20, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I loved your video! Very cute and helpful for dressing up that cardigan…and you have a great Chanel collection 🙂

• BestFashionShows June 4, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Hi,

I loved this fashion video on youtube and I showed on my blog FashionBlog