Shopbop has a really great quick shipping & returns policy with free ship to many international countries. And for those who prefer to use your Nordstrom card, they are usually good at price matching if you live chat online and show that the same item and size is in stock.
- Slimming black denim - My J.Brand Maria skinny jeans in "Vanity" (Nordstrom price match). These are a high rise style for holding the tummy in. I got mine hemmed in length but the waist and hips fit perfectly in a size 24, and the leg is slim with a nice and narrow ankle opening.
- Sunglasses - Shopbop has an extensive selection of designer brands, plus a small "special fit" selection also known as Asian fit over in Asia. My favorite mirrored blue/gold (see on me) Ray-ban aviators are also part of the sale. They have nosepads that are easily adjustable with your fingers to get the right fit. I got these during last year's F&F sale and stock sold out very quickly.
- 7 For All Mankind ankle skinny jeans - 28" inseam that could work as regular skinnies on petite ladies, and note the knee holes look a little high on the model. These fit me well in size 24 and have good "holding" power. The knee holes hit at my lower knees and the length just needs to be folded up 1 inch (I'm 5 feet tall, for reference).- Paige Verdugo skinny ankle jeans - one of Paige's signature cuts in a wash that has been back for several seasons, also with a 28" shorter inseam.
- Madewell leather bags - these signature bags rarely go on sale on Madewell's own site. Their weekender bag in cognac leather is very popular and I also like the size of their mini transport cross-body.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors boots - these have a tall shaft but appear to be slim calf friendly, with a listed calf circumference of 13.5" (keep in mind this measurement is usually taken on a size 7/8)
Update - Now sold out:
- Sorel Winter Fancy boots - (see on me) got lots of questions on sizing for these recently. I am usually between size 5 and 5.5, and took the latter to accommodate thicker winter socks and there's a little room to spare. I think some Sorel styles run small but these feel fairly true to size. These are a heavier weather boot, FYI.
- Sperry saltwater boots - these are a lighter weather boot (due to the quilted fabric instead of leather/suede on the Sorels) which I've also tried on and thought were adorable. The quilted material is soft and lined in a very cozy microfleece. I would also take a 5.5 in these, for reference.