I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We loved having my family and their puppy, Bow (seriously the sweetest, most gentle little guy) come visit for a few days of delicious fusion food and playtime. The kids couldn’t get enough of our visitors, and were so bummed when they had to leave!
For those shopping the sales today, I wanted to add a great one over at Ann Taylor with 50% off everything + free shipping with code CYBER. I love how chic white can be in the winter as well as warmer days, and this particular look includes one of my favorite finds of the year! These easy ankle pants come in a range of fabrics and colors (black, neutrals, festive red) and can easily transition from work to to holiday events.
Easy Ankle Pant (white, red, black & more)
In petite & regular sizing
These are very comfortable (fully pull-on style) yet professional looking, with a stretchy flat front waistband. The ankle length is perfect on me, and the overall fit on me is a looser, relaxed fit. The black color is made of a medium weight, double knit fabric with some stretch, and the white color is fully lined so there is no sheerness. It’s actually very hard to find white pants that are flattering without pockets or lines showing through, so I was thrilled to add these to my wardrobe for year-round wear!
Other Sale Picks
- Straight cut, full length: Side zip pants pictured above (also in grey) – See on me here & here. Such a flattering silhouette, and note the waist runs a little small for AT compared to their other pants.
- Cropped wide leg: double knit pull on pants. Perfect for WFH or running errands. Now only $25.
- Pearlized cable sweater – in petite & regular sizing
- Petite open cardigan – in a beautiful festive green
- Shoes – absolutely love my AT shoes, the Azra pump being my most worn style in 2 colors!
Thank you to Ann Taylor for partnering on this post.