For those of you who’ve been patiently building your shopping lists, the Nsale will finally be open tonight (starts midnight PST) for everyone to shop! This year I mostly stocked up on beauty items I use daily and undergarments (like the winners of my seamless underwear quest!), along with a few select versatile pieces. I’m partnering with Nordstrom for this post to round up my sale picks, along with a few more try ons!
My top NSale recommendations that are still well stocked:
Intimates / Lounge (fave section these days!)
- Chantelle briefs + hipsters. Favorites from my seamless underwear trials!
- True & Co. bras – Ordered this one in S. Compared to Neiwai, similar fabric but comes in options for smaller busts (with smaller padding) and fuller bust options.
- Fuller bust strapless: Wacoal bra in 30C and up. Heard from friends this has great support.
- Moonlight PJs in a super soft modal blend. Petites try the shorts or cropped set.
- Natori Feathers bra – lightweight with comfy stretch lace. Cups run small so fits 30A+!
- Spanx shaper shorts – the more petite friendly spanx option on sale
- Halogen long cardigan – Nice lightweight basic in xxs petite +! I have 2 from prior years.
- Zella Restore Soft Pocket Joggers – See my review. So cozy and soft.
- Zella Studio Lite 7/8 leggings – See my review. Love the pockets & length. My most worn leggings!
- Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan – Still available in xs/s, see my review & comparisons
- AllSaints leather jackets – Petite friendly fit, great quality. See on me
- Zella rib bike shorts – See on me in xxs. Great thicker ribbed texture.
Beauty & Gifts
- Stila waterproof liquid eyeliner – See in video at 1:48 seconds. Use this daily!
- Lancome Hypnose Drama – 2 of my everyday mascara, great primer + best eye makeup remover
- Barefoot Dreams throw – very basic but we use our cream leopard blanket daily!
- Slip silk pillowcase set – reviewed several different brands and this remains my favorite
- La Mer set – note the size is very small, but a good value if you like La Mer b/c it’s the same price as just their cream alone and you get a few other goodies here!
- Revitalash Revitabrow BOGO – bought after several of you raved about it for lashes & brows!
Shoes & Accessories
- Caslon platform leather sneakers – (under $50) great reviews so far, in sz 4 – 13!
- Caslon water resistant chelsea boots – also in sizes 4 through 13. See on me below.
- Steve Madden Cedar booties – my top suede bootie pick this year.
- For petites with wide calf: Born OTK boot or knee high boot. Both have cushy, comfy insoles.
- Brixton wool hat starts in size XS. See on me below (low reviews are bc the stock photo was wrong)
- Prada cat eye sunglasses (nearly $100 off) – see on me below. Sleek, slim and feminine.
- 2 ct CZ studs – affordable, sparkly everyday stud. Lots of sizes but 2ct is nice for everyday.
- Nuna Rava convertible car seat – restocked!
- Nuna Pipa Lite car seat + base – restocked!
- Urban Republic moto jacket – sz 14/16 = women’s xxs/xs. See on me below.
- Spanx faux leather leggings – sz L = womens xxs. See on me in XL which was too big.
- BP chelsea boots – fab deal under $60. TTS. Sand & Chestnut look nice in person.
- Stagg Kettle with temp control. For coffee / tea lovers. At the top of Nick’s wishlist ; )
- Nike Air Max SC sneakers – on trend and lightweight.
- Bonobos anywhere shorts – Nick wears a S
- Sperry Gold Cup shoes – “Gold cup” is notably nicer quality / cushier than regular
An underrated find from the sale – this dress looks simple on the hanger, but is so flattering on thanks to the hourglass cut, squared neckline and subtle puff shoulders. I’ve also tried this with sandals, flats and wedges and it works just as well with different shoes. My usual size XXS is figure-grazing and not skin tight on me. Length hits me mid thigh (I’m 5 ft. tall) so would definitely be a mini on someone taller. The fabric is a medium weight ribbed material that will transition well from summer to fall.
This has been a reader favorite and is still available in several neutrals! This is one of those pieces you can throw on over a basic tank, jeans / leggings with flats and instantly elevate the outfit. Even though it’s “one size,” the soft, lightweight cashmere allows it float and drape nicely without overwhelming a petite frame like many ponchos do on me.
Caslon Waterproof Lug Sole Boots (under $60!)
A great value and very size inclusive boot that’s still stocked in sz 4 through 13! These have an on-trend lug sole so I’d only recommend if you’re looking for a chunkier style with a little platform. I’m usually between 5 and 5.5 and got a 5 in these.
I was excited to try this waffled addition to the Barefoot Dreams lineup, but even an xxs/xs is quite oversized on a petite frame. It is much thicker than any of their other cardigans that I own and feels like you’re wearing a plush and cozy throw blanket, but would be better on someone a little taller.
Also tried on these boots with a similar lug sole and stretchy elastic gore on both sides. Compared to the Caslon, the Steve Madden ones have a slightly higher heel and a taller shaft plus stretchy knit ribbing around the top. The ribbing part makes the shaft on these fit closer like a sock style bootie.
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.