Thank you to Saks & ShopStyle for partnering on this post.
- Saint Laurent picks: wallet on chain, chevron wristlet, Lou camera bag, College bag, Cassandra satchel
- Manolo BB pumps are a striking classic pump (runs narrow IMO) and the Hangisi are a gorgeous white or “something blue” wedding shoe
- Gianvito Rossi pumps are super flattering & elongating if you can do high heels
- Stuart Weitzman Highland OTK boots and Nearlynude minimalist sandals
- Tory Burch select Minnie flats and Miller thong sandals
- Ferragamo Vara pumps and Varina flats
- See by Chloe ballet flats
- Converse Chuck Taylors
- Staud handbags if you like a more contemporary shape
This romantic dress with pockets is my first time trying a piece by Staud. It can be styled with combat boots in the winter for a modern, more casual pairing, refined black boots like Stuart Weitzmans for an elegant look, or casually with black mules and a moto jacket. The cut is a high empire waistline (that is designed to hit above the bust line) with a very flowy skirt, voluminous sleeves, and a full lining under a mesh with velvet dots overlay. For expectant or nursing mamas, I also wanted to mention that it’s extremely bump-friendly and can also be nursing-friendly, since the shoulders are elasticized all the way around to help with fit and can be pulled down! And although the wider empire style is part of the design, this also looks super cute belted if you want some waist definition.