I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for deals this weekend, and will keep this post updated! A couple highlights from this post – jump below to the “Home” section for two awesome, reader-recommended couches on major sale, and also the “Beauty” section for a few skincare and haircare brands that don’t usually go on sale.
- Sophie Cardigan – Very versatile staple! See it on me here with jeans, here with a skirt, here simply over a black turtleneck dress, and here with 2 types of black bottoms for a few styling ideas! Size down if you’re debating between sizes. I have the camel “heather khaki” as pictured here in xxxs (I’m usually an xxs petite), and they just came out with a deeper brown color and lighter tan as well.
- Classic trench – Classic belted trench starting in 00 petite (oftentimes excluded from sales)
- Teddy bear coat – While the petite sizing version of this jacket appears to be full price, I did online chat with customer service and was told that its a glitch and should actually be 50% off today. The CS rep told me that if I purchased today and send in my order number, they would refund the 50% off difference.
- Rain jacket – Lots of colors in petite, regular, or tall
Update 9/25: Up to 40% sale items and 25% off 4+ items, 15% off 3 items sitewide + free shipping on orders over $75
- My cozy asymmetrical snap-up fleece (which is often excluded from sale) is included in this buy more, save more discount, in a few new colors and patterns! See this older blog post I did on some A&F loungewear.
- Balloon sleeve colorblock sweatshirt – I have an older version of this for lounging at home and love the shorter length and chic sleeve shape!
- Cozy belted mini dress in petite, regular or tall (lighter weight dress – I usually size up in petites for length).
- Satin lace trim cami – a layering staple.
Update 9/25: Extra 20% off + free ship on orders $99+ with code NEW4FALL (ends 9/27)
- Marled joggers – Under $40 in both petite and regular. Just ordered these to try, as petite friendly knit joggers are hard to come by.
- Camel sweater jacket – Under $60 and now available in petites!
- Rain jacket – 60% off in petite & regular. Read the reviews under regular sizing tab if you’re interested in the yellow.
- My longtime staple scallop camisole under $40 off in many colors. See on me here.
Update 9/25: 30 – 50% off everything
- 30 or 50% off this ruffle top (depending on color. I have this top and have been loving it! Note it runs roomy – see it reviewed here and also in the photo above.
- $25 short dolman sleeve sweater (originally $50)
- $40 high waisted belted shorts starting in 00 in lots of colors (originally $60)
- Super cute houndstooth blazer arrival for Fall in petite & regular.
- 30% off these Chanel-inspired block heels fully stocked starting in size 5
The Deal: 60% off sale styles – filter by your size!
Note: Sale items are listed as final sale, but I called and was told that if you contact Customer Service when you receive your order, they will allow exchanges for a different size.
- 60% off these beautiful petite-friendly below the knee boots in chestnut brown. Shaft height is listed as 14″ and circumference is listed as 10″ when un-stretched (the backing is elasticized and stretchy). As fellow petite ladies may know, it’s pretty rare to come by boots with this low of a shaft measurement and smaller calf opening measurement!
The Deal: Up to 40% off and an extra 50% off sale styles.
- This Threadsoft wrap top has been restocked in all sizes! A solid WFH staple.
- See Petites new arrivals here including a restock of their water resistant trench coat.
The Deal: 20% off everything, free ship over $40 (Update: Sale has ended, but free ship over $40 is still going on!)
- Current version of one of my favorite chunky knit sweaters from years past, pictured above. For anyone looking for a truly chunky, thick and warm sweater with a more oversized slouchy cut. Not too long on me in the torso and looks great half tucked in the front. Sleeves are balloon style and on the longer side but you can push or cuff them up. Looking closely at the old and new versions, it looks like they made an update to the sleeve ribbing design but the material composition is exactly the same as mine. Here is another look at last year’s version on me.
- Other sweaters under $20: off the shoulder sweater, slouchy split hem tunic sweater
- Love their pleated skirts, which fit well at the waist. This one is more light and airy, while this one is a dressier fabric and midi length.
- My staple nursing camis that I plan on living in again after giving birth!
- Adorable kids arrivals for Fall! Note H&M baby & toddler sizing runs 1 size big!
The Deal: 20-60% off select home goods (ends Sunday 9/13). Free ship on orders $25+ (excluding furniture)
- Highly recommended sofas on major sale: See my blog post on the Martha Stewart chesterfield collection and the more contemporary Jollene collection with flip top ottoman. We got the Martha Stewart one in light grey earlier this summer and are loving it!
- Kitchenware: 40% off this All Clad set
- Bedding: some of the lowest prices I’ve seen on duvet & sheet sets, pillow inserts
- Notable discounts on Sealy Posturepedic mattresses with free box spring.
The Deal: Save $100 – $150 on select vacuum models (ends 9/12). Our cordless vacuum is hands down our most used electronic, esp with a messy toddler around! I’ve been a fan of these vacuums for a while and have gotten two older Dyson models in the past (before they got claimed by my parents), and they’re honestly all pretty good.
Several popular online mattress companies are having promos this weekend:
- Tuft & Needle – 10% off sitewide (ends 9/7)
- Purple – Up to $150 off mattresses and up to 10% off select bundles
- Nectar – 2 pillows, a mattress protector and set of sheets ($399 value) with every mattress purchase
- Allswell – 15% off Luxe & Supreme mattresses, 20% off bedding with PERFECTROOM (ends 9/8)
The Deal: (Update: Sale just ended) 30% off everything. I have loved browsing this site featuring home goods printed with work by independent artists. I’ve bought a few small items and prints and have been happy with them. Only thing is it can be a bit overwhelming to browse all the options due to the # of artists!
- Abstract watercolor-like prints by Rachel Elise
- Simple, clean wall clock where you can choose from black or white frames & hands.
Skincare & Beauty
The Deal: (Update: Sale just ended) 20% off TONS of higher end skincare, beauty & hair brands with code CUSTOMERSONLY. Free 3 day shipping on orders over $50.
- 20% off the popular Necessaire line – I love the Eucalyptus products
- 20% off Olaplex hair perfector
- 20% off Oribe hair care
- 20% off Tatcha skincare
The Deal: (Update: Sale just ended) Up to 25% off with code LABOR. Free ship on orders $49+
- 20% off my favorite Elta MD everyday sunscreen
- 25% off Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner , my holy grail eyeliner
- 25% off Sigma makeup brushes – I especially love their Flat Kabuki for applying foundation
- 25% off Slip Silk Pillowcases
- 25% off BeautyBlender
See how I use my beauty blender, liquid liner, and foundation brush in this IGTV video!
The Deal: (Update: Sale just ended) 25% off sitewide with STOCKUP, free shipping & returns over $40 (sale ends 9/7)
- Sweet Greens gift set – Marked down lower than before for $25 after discounts! Features two of their top sellers, including a mini size of their moisturizing Honey Potion mask and a very good, full size balm cleanser.
- Honeymoon Glow Night Serum – Happy to hear a lot of great feedback from you guys who ordered this recommendation during a previous sale!
- Coconut Gel Mask – $3 per mask after discounts. I have both the brightening and hydrating sets of this mask for self pampering during Netflix or to include as part of gifts.